September 14, 2014 | 2170 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Kids Shampoo-Orange/Mango Smoothie

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by starlet02

this is an amzing shampoo.... so good! the smell is INCREDIBLE.... honestly,i think it's my favorite smell in the whole world. it makes my hair shiny and soft, and it's really gentle so it doesn't dry it out. i still needed conditioner, though, which is fine. but it's cheap! smells good! works... buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by beatalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

man, i dunno...i love the smell, its amazing, and it lathers well. but i find this stuff makes my naturally blonde, waist length hair kind of flat, and suprisingly brassy and greenish. overall, it doesnt do much for your hair except add great scent (which doesnt last that long anyway.)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2004 12:08:00 AM More reviews by pinkiepie

I've used this on my 3 year old daughter's hair. I noticed it made her hair very droopy and not really clean looking. Very straggly. I switched to plain old Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo and her hair immediately fluffed up and looked cleaner.

Her hair is extremely fine and thin, so I guess this shampoo just doesn't work for her. It's a shame because the smell really is nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2004 10:28:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this! It makes me smile cause of the fun container (great for the shower, btw, cause it is durable) and yummy smell. When I used this I was surprised as it left my hair very soft and manageable- not dry at all, and my hair is colortreated.
Will buy again (just got blueberry too! ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2004 3:01:00 AM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ABSOLUTELY L-O-V-E THE SCENT!!!

I FIND MYSELF SNIFFING BOTTLE WHILE WAITING AT THE CHECK-OUT COUNTER TO PURCHASE IT.
IT LEAVES MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR CLEAN AND HEALTHY LOOKING, PLUS NO TEARS!
THE SCENT IS ADDICTIVE...SO I LOVE WASHING HER HAIR WITH IT.
I DON'T THINK THE RESULTS WOULD BE AS AS GOOD ON AN ADULT'S HAIR, BECAUSE IT'S MADE FOR KIDS, AND I HAVE COLOR TREATED NORMAL TO DRY HAIR,THAT'S WHY I DON'T USE IT ON MINE, BUT THE SCENT IT'S LIKE A CREAMSICLE SMELL...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kaputt87

This smells EXACTLY like Love Spell from Victoria's Secret - tropical-fruity, but lighter than body splash/purfume fragrances. it's 2-in-one, but i still use some conditioner for the ends, where it is prone to extra dryness. Very gentle, rinses clean, cheap, smells good, doesn't make my scalp itch (sensitive skin) doesn't hurt my eyes. awesomeness!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 10:22:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

I tried this on my hair and it made it feel quite dry, but to use as a Body Wash I LOVE it.......Smells awesome and lathers well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:40:00 AM More reviews by kjigsaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first bought this when I was going on vacation and didn't want to lug around full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Well, I'm back from Puerto Vallarta, and this product has stayed with me! I keep expecting it to disappoint, but it hasn't yet. Simply amazed that I'm getting the same results (or better) as when I used "salon" products that cost tons more. Great smell, good conditioning, and time-saving!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 3:03:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! I love how easy it is to squeeze product from the bottle. Smells fantastic and gives my hair volume. It cleanses well and it's not too harsh on my hair either. 5 stars from me for all front so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lovestuck

this is my favorite smell of ANYTHING! the first time i got this it was actually the shower gel. since they stopped making that (or i just can't find it) i had to get the shampoo.

i only use it as a shampoo (followed by regular conditioner) because i have processed hair. but it's pretty good as a shampoo and it smells SOOOOO good!