L'Oreal L'Oreal Kids Shampoo-Orange/Mango Smoothie

4.3

WATER • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • PEG-30 GLYCERYL COCOATE • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • DISODIUM RICINOLEAMIDO MEA-SULFOSUCCINATE • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE • SODIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • POLYQUATERNIUM-10 • TARTARIC ACID • SODIUM METHYLPARABEN • MAGNESIUM LAURETH-8 SULFATE • MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE • DMDM HYDANTOIN • SODIUM OLETH SULFATE • MAGNESIUM OLETH SULFATE • METHYLPARABEN • CI 14700/RED 4 • CI 47005/YELLOW 10

on 11/17/2004 4:51:00 PM

this is an amzing shampoo.... so good! the smell is INCREDIBLE.... honestly,i think it's my favorite smell in the whole world. it makes my hair shiny and soft, and it's really gentle so it doesn't dry it out. i still needed conditioner, though, which is fine. but it's cheap! smells good! works... buy it!

on 11/16/2004 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

man, i dunno...i love the smell, its amazing, and it lathers well. but i find this stuff makes my naturally blonde, waist length hair kind of flat, and suprisingly brassy and greenish. overall, it doesnt do much for your hair except add great scent (which doesnt last that long anyway.)

on 11/11/2004 12:08:00 AM

I've used this on my 3 year old daughter's hair. I noticed it made her hair very droopy and not really clean looking. Very straggly. I switched to plain old Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo and her hair immediately fluffed up and looked cleaner.

Her hair is extremely fine and thin, so I guess this shampoo just doesn't work for her. It's a shame because the smell really is nice!

on 8/15/2004 10:28:00 AM

I really love this! It makes me smile cause of the fun container (great for the shower, btw, cause it is durable) and yummy smell. When I used this I was surprised as it left my hair very soft and manageable- not dry at all, and my hair is colortreated.
Will buy again (just got blueberry too! ; )

on 8/14/2004 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ABSOLUTELY L-O-V-E THE SCENT!!!

I FIND MYSELF SNIFFING BOTTLE WHILE WAITING AT THE CHECK-OUT COUNTER TO PURCHASE IT.
IT LEAVES MY DAUGHTER'S HAIR CLEAN AND HEALTHY LOOKING, PLUS NO TEARS!
THE SCENT IS ADDICTIVE...SO I LOVE WASHING HER HAIR WITH IT.
I DON'T THINK THE RESULTS WOULD BE AS AS GOOD ON AN ADULT'S HAIR, BECAUSE IT'S MADE FOR KIDS, AND I HAVE COLOR TREATED NORMAL TO DRY HAIR,THAT'S WHY I DON'T USE IT ON MINE, BUT THE SCENT IT'S LIKE A CREAMSICLE SMELL...

on 8/4/2004 12:52:00 AM

This smells EXACTLY like Love Spell from Victoria's Secret - tropical-fruity, but lighter than body splash/purfume fragrances. it's 2-in-one, but i still use some conditioner for the ends, where it is prone to extra dryness. Very gentle, rinses clean, cheap, smells good, doesn't make my scalp itch (sensitive skin) doesn't hurt my eyes. awesomeness!!

on 4/21/2004 10:22:00 AM

I tried this on my hair and it made it feel quite dry, but to use as a Body Wash I LOVE it.......Smells awesome and lathers well.

on 4/3/2004 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I first bought this when I was going on vacation and didn't want to lug around full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Well, I'm back from Puerto Vallarta, and this product has stayed with me! I keep expecting it to disappoint, but it hasn't yet. Simply amazed that I'm getting the same results (or better) as when I used "salon" products that cost tons more. Great smell, good conditioning, and time-saving!

on 3/3/2004 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I love how easy it is to squeeze product from the bottle. Smells fantastic and gives my hair volume. It cleanses well and it's not too harsh on my hair either. 5 stars from me for all front so far!

on 2/13/2004 1:15:00 PM

this is my favorite smell of ANYTHING! the first time i got this it was actually the shower gel. since they stopped making that (or i just can't find it) i had to get the shampoo.

i only use it as a shampoo (followed by regular conditioner) because i have processed hair. but it's pretty good as a shampoo and it smells SOOOOO good!

Popular Shampoos