July 28, 2014 | 1209 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not for the faint hearted!, this shows up as a fierce red-orange against my complexion which I absolutely adore. Upon visiting the MAC counter I wanted to try out a lipstick that was different to a classic red shade a la Ruby Woo but also something that screamed Summer... and then Lady Danger spoke out me 'choose me! choose me!', without second thought I bought it and haven't looked back since, The matte finish accompanied by the unique orange tone gives Lady Danger somewhat of a je ne sais quoi, simply amazing. I'm pretty much known for wearing bold lip colours so this is no competition to me but this is ultimately a great colour on my NW43 skin. LOVES IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by ssroba085

Super pigmented, vivid, pin-up style orange based red. The colour pay off is just incredible. This is my go-to red lipstick and receives compliments each time without fail. Due to it's matte finish, it can be slightly drying if I don't wear MAC prep + prime lip underneath. I have white blonde hair and nw20 shade skin tone to which Lady Danger is very complimentary

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Ladybetter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The lipstick is pretty. It's really bright so if you're really dark skinned, I don't suggest you purchase it. It's bright but its not awkward bright, I don't know how MAC does it tbh. It's pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by MarieQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much! I spent ages looking for a bold, matte red lipstick that has no trace of pink whatsoever.
It looks bright red on my lips - the orange base makes it stand out strong
Others have mentioned this is a classic pin-up red and I totally agree.
The matte texture makes it somehow more casual and edgy than a shiny lipstick would be. I wear this on nights out with glamorous mascara and liner or during the day with my ray ban glasses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite red lip. The perfect pin-up color. The orange in this is gorgeous with my skin, and honestly, this color is universally flattering. I am very pale with freckles and this red is by far the best one I've ever worn. If you like coral and peach lips and are looking for a bold red, Lady Danger is it.

I also love that you can make this more red or more orange depending on your lip liner or base. It is so versatile despite being such a bold color. Saturated, pigmented, stays on all day. You'll look like a classic movie star, and you'll feel like one too. At least I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ruby Woo and Cherry lipliner are my HG for a red lip. Those are both blue toned, and I wanted more of a orange-red to have in my collection. This is so fiery! As Ruby Woo and Cherry lip pencil are my favorite blue toned lips, Lady Danger paired with Redd lip pencil are my favorite red-orange toned lips! You can't be shy and wear this, it's such a bright fiery red! So gorgeous, and definitely looks good in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this lipstick!

MAC lipsticks have been my favourite by far - long wearing, creamy, highly pigmented, and smell lovely! I use a MAC lipliner under this red before I apply, and it lasts for an incredibly long time... The colour is fantastic as well - a bright warm red, verging on red-orange, that is so flattering on every skin tone from lovely dark skin to the super pale.

I give this lipstick a perfect "score" as for me there is no improvement to be made to the function, price, or packaging. Love it, 'nuff said.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Azie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best red I've ever used without a doubt, the pigment suits my olive skin tone perfectly, alot of reds can make me look washed out or dare I say it?... old??this looks good on whatever the weather and will be a firm staple in may MU bag for the forseeable - remember to exfoliate those lips though, it's a dry lipstick and will show up any flakiness ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lipstick was the first 'orange' lipstick I tried many years ago and it holds a special place in my collection. Lady Danger sparked my interest into trying more orange lipsticks and now I can't get enough orange...lol! Lady Danger is the perfect mix of orange and red that is vivid, bold, and bright. The matte formula can feel a little drying, but ensuring my lips are properly prepped with exfoliation and hydration really helps. Pigmentation is very opaque and the longevity of wear is amazing too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I recently swapped my Chatterbox for this lippie and I love it!

Fabulous on tan and yellow toned skin from NC30 on!
Looks matte, feels moisturizing. Surprising combo since its twin So Chaud is so drying.

Bright red. May or may be too bright for your taste. Head turner and attention grabber from men and women. I wear with lip liner just in case, but I've had no problems with transferring or rub off.

I am going to stock up on a second tube just because I'm greedy like that, and I'm already half way through my tube (and it's been a week!) Proves how wonderful this shade is since I hoard my lipsticks for years without making a dent in any.