Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 6/4/2013 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Awesome product! Keeps hands moisturized during the winter, enough that I don't have to keep constantly reapplying. It's my go to hand cream!

on 5/15/2013 4:01:00 AM

It's the only non-greasy hand cream that lives up to the non-greasy claim.

on 1/22/2013 3:10:00 PM

Great non-greasy, well adsorbed hand cream! I love it.

on 1/20/2013 12:42:00 AM

I am in love with this product! It saved my dry hands. I work in the health care field so I am constantly washing my hands or using alcohol sanitizers. I prefer my hand lotions to not have any scent and not feel as though I have anything on my hands. This is perfect and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who works in the health care field!

on 1/8/2013 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

GREAT product. The packaging claims that this cream acts as a glove to hold in moisture and protect your skin, even after handwashing. As for acting like a glove - it totally does. It goes on a bit tacky, but absorbs quickly. My hands don't feel sticky at all, but very soft.

I now live in New Brunswick, which has super harsh, dry winters. My hands, after handwashing and weather, becomes very dry and more prone to paper cuts! This cream is really effective.

Additionally, I find that this is helping with a little eczema that has developed on an eyelid. It's a bit pricey for a tube, but it is a very, very effective hand/dry skin cream.

Update (Sep 22, 2013): My baby developed patches of eczema on his cheeks and instead of buying the baby eczema treatment from Aveeno, I dabbed a bit of this on the affected areas and they clear up every time! Mind you, the eczema does come back occasionally, but it clears up once I use this hand cream. It is a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way...and has multiple uses!

on 12/28/2012 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My Intensive Relief lotion from Aveeno is a bit different. It's called "Skin Relief Hand Cream: Intense Moisture" and has blue accents on the tube instead of purple. I love it. It's so hard for me to find a fragrance free lotion that will help heal my hands during the winter. My hands crack, bleed, and generally hurt during the cold season, but this lotion prevents all that. Love it. Never irritates my skin. The one thing I would warn you of is that the tube looks like it contains a lot more hand cream than it actually does.

on 11/5/2012 4:30:00 AM

New name: Aveeno active naturals skin relief intensive moisture. Exactly the same ingredients as the old one.

I absolutely love this! I used to use the eucerin intensive hand cream, but I hated the greasy feeling. Not this one though, it absorbs right quick and doesn't feel heavy. It's fragrance free which is another plus (I'm sensitive to strong scents). All in all I would buy this again.

on 10/22/2012 8:35:00 PM

great hand moisturizer for people who tend to wash their hands a lot
i love it

on 10/8/2012 6:20:00 AM

A fantastic handcream. I've tried many brands, including designer/expensive ones and this is the best. It's non-greasy. The more I try fancy branded and scented hand and body creams, the more I return to the basic ones like Aveeno, finding these by far the best. The standard Aveeno lotion for body use is also amazing.

on 3/17/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Will repurchase again and again. I'm obsessed with hand creams and this is the best one I have bought. It does not leave my hands greasy and it definitely leaves my hands softer and smoother looking.