November 28, 2014 | 1874 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not see any benefit to this mask. In fact, I didn't notice any impact at all when I would remove it. I bought it once and never even finished it. Very expensive for what it does, which is nothing! Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

caused my skin to make more oil in tzone and really dry on cheeks! had to stop using this due to smell upsetting my eyes aswell!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like that it cleans my face very deeply with tea tree oil. It feels very natural and detoxifying. I don't like the jar because it can get contaminated.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by thaouyen09

This product has the smell of tea tree, so if you like tea tree smell then it is definitely for you. When I put the product on my face, I feel like the product has cool my skin down and it was super refreshing after you wash your face. However, it's a bit expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by shescrazier

This product did nothing at all to my skin, didn't make it worse, didn't make it any better. I used it about once a week at night and all it managed to do was make my skin tingle and feel tight. The packaging is extremely unhygienic, I don't like having to dip my fingers into the pot, my nails always ended up with green stuff stuck underneath them. Gross scent, tried everything from this line at The Body Shop and hated it all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is good. I tried it and it made my skin extremely soft and it got rid of a lot of my larger impurities. I would recommend everyone to use their new product tea tree squeaky clean scrub if you want to get better results. the mask definitely cools your face. If you are wondering what it looks like its very creamy, kind of like whipped cream. It doesn't really dry and so far I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by teddykar97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product didn't offer any "deep cleansing" or "purifying" feeling. If anything it actually felt really moisturizing. It's weird because I thought this would help minimize my breakouts but it felt like this actually caused some of them because when I wash off the mask I always feel like there''s a left over film. Overall, I didn't like this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by wati1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried for the first time. This product stings my skin. I was so afraid that it ruin my skin so i have stop using it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Missylou80

I love this product so much! I love the tingly feeling that I get for about the first 5 minutes of wearing it. After I take the mask off, I have really soft skin and it proceeds to the morning. I also wake up with reduced acne when I this mask at night. I so recommend this mask and many of the other Body Shop products! Defiantly repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by leen0810

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HOW THE HECK CAN THIS GET SUCH BAD REVIEWS?!?!
my bad, i didn't research about this product before i bought it. I bought in on the spot, thinking that i'd try it out. AND GUESS WHAT. OMG it reduces my acnes and pimples!
When im on my period, i would have terrible breakouts and my face would be red and when i put it on for the first time, it completely reduced the redness and minimized the size of my acne!!
it's soothing and i just feel so clean after putting it on.
GUYS BUY THIS... ITS A MUST. EVERYONE HAS BREAKOUTS ONCE IN A WHILE.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No