The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Iron Oxides.

on 7/15/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This face mask broke me out terribly. when i used it, i had that burning sensation on my face. i thought it was normal cause other products did that to me as well probably because it was my first time using it. the next morning i had 4-6 new pimples!!!! :( i tried to give it a shot again because i have high hopes and really wanted to like this product but the result is still the same which is disappointing! i wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin like mine! :(

on 6/6/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will keep it short :

1) This is a very good face-mask, I love the feeling after application as I can literally feel it working

2) My advise is to use it once a week on average as it might be a bit drying

I like the price, I could be a little bit cheaper, however there is plenty of product inside. It lasts me for at least good two months of continuous week to week use.

Good product, already finished 3 packaging, and have one more spare in my bathroom!
Would definitely purchase it again :)

on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM

I got this as a gift but from the other reviews i think the price is to high. I dont get any results if i leave it on for 15 mins (like it says too) i leave in on for an hour and at night i rub a small amount wear i have clogged pores and black heads on over pimples!

on 5/20/2014 3:08:00 PM

I like it but I don't love it. This is an okay kaolin mask with a STRONG tingling feeling. Seems to take a very long time to dry and it tingles the whole time. Those with very sensitive skins might want to avoid this one.
I don't notice any benefits from using this product beyond what I get from using any other kaolin mask. Makes my skin feel extra-cleansed, which is nice, but this is a little pricey ($15.50 for 3.38oz) for what it does. And I hate that it's packaged in a tub, something like this really should be in a hygienic tube.
If you're curious about this mask and just want to try a sample, it's also sold in little 6ml packets for $2.50 each at Ulta. But you can get a full-size tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask for that much. I don't plan to buy this again.

on 5/9/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Enjoy using this mask. Refreshing and makes me feel clean afterwords, has a tingling effect. I'm not sure how much it does but it makes you feel good. I have used it as a spot treatment too. My face is more radiant and bright after use, but that only lasts a few hours.

on 5/9/2014 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this mask when I used to have severe acne breakouts (10-15 acne) and for me,sadly,it didn't work. Maybe because I had cystic acne an not just little pimples idk. This is not a clay mask so the mask won't dry up or harden. The scent is a mix of tea tree with lemon. This mask didn't make my acne any worst but it also didn't make it better. I didn't finish the whole jar,ended up throwing away half of it. Now TBS sells a sample/travel size for $2.50, I suggest buy that first before purchasing the full size.

on 5/8/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

All I have to say is I didn't know what radiant skin was until looking in the mirror after using this product. I bought glam glow and I kinda like this better. It's worth the $2.50 trust me :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Such an amazing face mask! It has seriously changed my skin. I have had adult acne off on through the years but my face is quite sensitive as well.
This mask is perfect! It draws out the impurities without making your skin feel tight and dry. It has a wonderful relaxing, cooling effect and the smell is amazing, too. The smell is not as strong as the other products in their tea tree line. This has a slight lemon smell to it which tones down the tea tree oil. I use this once a week and sometimes more just on areas where I see spots coming. This mask has stopped zits dead in their tracks! Itís important to put this on as soon you see /feel a zit forming. I leave it on for about 15-20 to really let it sink in. Rinse it off and then I apply TBS pure tea tree oil to the acne prone areas. Almost immediately I can see how my skin glows, the pores look smaller and my skin feels purified and clean. At the same time it also feels like it adds a bit of moisture back into my skin.
When my skin looks stressed and tired, I always reach for this and know itís going to do the job and make it look renewed after.
TBS also sells these in small packets if you are just curious and want to try this before spending $ on it. You can easily get 2-3 uses out of the small packet. So if you have acne prone sensitive skin get yourself a packet of this and give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this face mask for a couple of years now. I use it regularly once a week.

Pros: the tea tree element means it feels really revitalising and cleansing. It's fairly easy to wash off with a cloth and works well getting rid of grease and spots from my forehead in particular. I use it once a week in the evening and after I don't even need to use toner or cleanser that night, this has basically done everything. It lets skin breathe.

Cons: It doesn't really work miracles on my oily T-zone, and my nose pores never feel as clear as the rest of my face after using the product. If I saw significant improvement in my oily and pore-clogged zones, I would give it 5 lipsticks hands down. Additionally, the packaging isn't amazing, I always end up getting half the product of my fingers because I literally have to scoop it out of the tub.

on 4/9/2014 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I saw a one time use pack of this at Ulta, so I figured I'd try it. I applied the mask and immediately felt the coolness and the cleansing properties of this product going to work. After leaving it on for 15 minutes, I rinsed it off. This morning I can tell that it definitely took the redness and texture out of some of the stress acne I've been experiencing in the chin and cheek area. My overall skin tone looks better as well. My face feels softer. I might purchase this again, but it's not something that I would likely use alot. Best thing about it is the scent. I love that strong medicinal scent of tea tree oil! Not a bad product.

Popular Masks