October 24, 2014 | 1250 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Phytonectar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have dry damged bleached highlighted hair and this stuff is amazing!!!! i usually put it in dry hair cover it all with a cap maybe add a bit of heat and wow my hair is soooo much softer!!! thank goodness i discovered this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by LaDiva9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

**Review for Essence Magazine Gals** I am MAC NW45, with fine, extremely fragile relaxed hair and this product is a life saver. I leave it on for at least an hour under a plastic cap (sometimes I just put on a beret and go out for my afternoon shopping/errands or to rehearsal for the evening, etc) before washing with Fresh Rice Shampoo and Meadowfoam conditioner, ... Your hair will come out manageable and with a nice sheen, normally hard to get for us. This product admittedly is very expensive and with my short hair (5-6" length all over) I get 4-5 uses out of a bottle, but since most of us only wash our hair once a week under normal circumstances, you'll get a month of use for your $26 bucks, which a small price to pay for healthy processed hair with reduced breakage. The Scent is heady and delish, and pretty much rinses away with your shampoo and conditioner but it's a deep & rich in the same vein as other Phyto products, or Aveda products. Packaging: Comes with a pump (genius for potentially messy products like this one), in a glass container (100% recycleable and protecting to the essential ingredients inside). continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2006 10:49:00 PM More reviews by verityhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My colorist introduced me to this since I highlight my longish hair and it was so dried out! Like straw - gross. She told me to leave it on overnight the night before I wash it. My hair is shiny, silky, and "normal" when i do this! I read the ingredients and since it's mostly corn oil I thought I could replicate by just leaving oil in my hair overnight - that does work, but this stuff is thickened so your hair absorbs more and it works better (maybe it is the egg yolk oil, who knows). The only problem is that it's expensive, makes your pillowcase smell like it (kinda perfumey oily weird, bf hates it), and you have to plan when you're going to wash your hair! but if you have dried out over processed hair like me you should give it a shot! (ps. my colorist also uses this on my hair and then just does the highlights right on top - saves my poor strands!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by HollyXGolightly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff only works if you leave it on overnight! don't bother doing it only for 30minutes like the directions say.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by fallinghair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Did nothing for my hair. Warm olive/castor oil works just as well and is cheaper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 11:53:00 PM More reviews by TOP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

That Product Phytonectar Oil Gel is a MIRACLES on me Hair I did HIGHLIGHTS last mount me hair was very dried after the process , after that I had been using that product for 1 mouths 2 times a week and me hair is like SILK and Super SHINE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mariam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

I was dying to try this and wanted to love it but I was very disappointed. It barely worked up a lather no matter how much I used and the glass bottle was to heavy and I felt it was dangerous to keep in the shower! I swapped this away - too bad as I love this line so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kembalee5

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

awwwwwwful product
way too expensive and did absolutely nothing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"Ultra Nourishing Oil-Gel"
with 10% egg oil
I like almost all of Phyto's hair stuff- including this. This stuff is kinda waxy, very thick. has a heady, gorgeous smell (like most Phyto, IMHO). I rub it in my palms, then into my hair, which makes my hair pretty "greasy". I then like to wrap it all up and leave on my hair for as long as possible (like up to 24hrs) then wash my hair. ohh, it is so glossy and nice. recommend