Phyto Phytonectar

3.7

Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil (Botanical Origin), PEG 35 Castor Oil (Botanical Origin), Egg Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract (Botanical Origin), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Botanical Origin), C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Lauryl Pyrolidone, Hydroxystearic Acid, Fragrance, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil (Botanical Origin), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parabens (Ethyl, Butyl) (Preservative), Hexamidine Diisethionate (Preservative)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i have dry damged bleached highlighted hair and this stuff is amazing!!!! i usually put it in dry hair cover it all with a cap maybe add a bit of heat and wow my hair is soooo much softer!!! thank goodness i discovered this stuff!!!

on 4/18/2006 9:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

**Review for Essence Magazine Gals** I am MAC NW45, with fine, extremely fragile relaxed hair and this product is a life saver. I leave it on for at least an hour under a plastic cap (sometimes I just put on a beret and go out for my afternoon shopping/errands or to rehearsal for the evening, etc) before washing with Fresh Rice Shampoo and Meadowfoam conditioner, ... Your hair will come out manageable and with a nice sheen, normally hard to get for us. This product admittedly is very expensive and with my short hair (5-6" length all over) I get 4-5 uses out of a bottle, but since most of us only wash our hair once a week under normal circumstances, you'll get a month of use for your $26 bucks, which a small price to pay for healthy processed hair with reduced breakage. The Scent is heady and delish, and pretty much rinses away with your shampoo and conditioner but it's a deep & rich in the same vein as other Phyto products, or Aveda products. Packaging: Comes with a pump (genius for potentially messy products like this one), in a glass container (100% recycleable and protecting to the essential ingredients inside). continued >>

on 2/5/2006 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My colorist introduced me to this since I highlight my longish hair and it was so dried out! Like straw - gross. She told me to leave it on overnight the night before I wash it. My hair is shiny, silky, and "normal" when i do this! I read the ingredients and since it's mostly corn oil I thought I could replicate by just leaving oil in my hair overnight - that does work, but this stuff is thickened so your hair absorbs more and it works better (maybe it is the egg yolk oil, who knows). The only problem is that it's expensive, makes your pillowcase smell like it (kinda perfumey oily weird, bf hates it), and you have to plan when you're going to wash your hair! but if you have dried out over processed hair like me you should give it a shot! (ps. my colorist also uses this on my hair and then just does the highlights right on top - saves my poor strands!!)

This stuff only works if you leave it on overnight! don't bother doing it only for 30minutes like the directions say.

on 9/13/2003 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Did nothing for my hair. Warm olive/castor oil works just as well and is cheaper!!!

on 9/10/2003 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

That Product Phytonectar Oil Gel is a MIRACLES on me Hair I did HIGHLIGHTS last mount me hair was very dried after the process , after that I had been using that product for 1 mouths 2 times a week and me hair is like SILK and Super SHINE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!

on 7/12/2003 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I was dying to try this and wanted to love it but I was very disappointed. It barely worked up a lather no matter how much I used and the glass bottle was to heavy and I felt it was dangerous to keep in the shower! I swapped this away - too bad as I love this line so much!

on 5/12/2003 6:08:00 PM

awwwwwwful product
way too expensive and did absolutely nothing

on 4/23/2003 4:58:00 PM

"Ultra Nourishing Oil-Gel"
with 10% egg oil
I like almost all of Phyto's hair stuff- including this. This stuff is kinda waxy, very thick. has a heady, gorgeous smell (like most Phyto, IMHO). I rub it in my palms, then into my hair, which makes my hair pretty "greasy". I then like to wrap it all up and leave on my hair for as long as possible (like up to 24hrs) then wash my hair. ohh, it is so glossy and nice. recommend

Top Rated Phyto Products