Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules

4.1

Ingredients from packaging: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALENE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, SPHINGOLIPIDS, CERAMIDE 6, RETINYL LINOLEATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, BORAGE SEED OIL, HEXADECANOLIDE.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, what an amazing product! I thought this was for older women, but boy was I surprised when I finally tried them! Someone told me try them because it actually made their skin less sensitive, and it really did work for me! The redness is significantly better, and my skin just seems to get better and better the more I use them. I LOVE the hygenic biodegradable capsules, and they are perfect for travel. I also just found out that they are not only great as a serum, but also leave a dewy finish when used over makeup! It's a great way to also freshen your make-up mid-day. Don't be scared of the initial shine when you apply it on your face. Your skin literally DRINKS this stuff in and it will thank you for it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product as a serum. I really enjoy this product. I like the packaging, how it comes in little like beads that you break open. I like to just open it and use half of the serum in the morning, save the capsule (Sometimes I reseal it by heating a tweezers with a lighter and using that to melt the coating of the bead closed), and use the rest of the capsule at night. You can easily get 2 uses per day out of this capsule. It hydrates moderately well. I would actually prefer it to be a bit thicker. This was recommended for my skin type based on a dermatologist's book. I will probably repurchase this, though I am trying other, cheaper, serums since this one is so expensive.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My DSPW complexion loves these, soaks up the moisture and plumps up. Another real plus - they do not cause burning/stinging nor do they cause my chin to break out with little white bumps like most moisturizers do. Will definitely repurchase. I found mine on Amazon, 90 capsules for about $35.

Too oily and probably not for me

My face loves these and my wallet hates them. should be 5 stars but I took away one star b/c of price. I noticed results almost immediately... within a couple of days my skin was 'almost' glowing and looked and felt so soft. I did use them day and night for a week straight to jumpstart my results, although I think you are only suppose to use them at night under moisturizer. I actually do look younger IMHO. I did not have alot of lines to begin with but my overall appearance has gotten softer. And to prove my point a man at least 15 years younger hit on me today which has not happened in years...LOL!!! I will be buying these again even if it means my children have to starve;-)!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is too greasy for oily skin people. I only used it in the winter nights and it still break me out. I gave this away.

I'm not sure about it's anti-aging effects, but this complex really calms my very reactive and sensitive skin. When I break out I always use these capsules morning and evening after cleaning my skin to increase the reactivity.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

(How happens I never reviewed this before?)
Well I am a believer! I ddiscovered this awesome product some 10 years ago. I was very reluctant at the time as I always had combo skin (w/a problematic T-zone) and I thought this was a treatment for "mature" skin.
At the time I had been given a sample pack good for 1 week, I recall being impressed as it NEVER broke me out and my skin was drinking this magical potion.
I bought a full size this time - jar of the little pink capsules and I am absolutely happy.
I use it in a 2 months cure (60 capsules, I use one each night) in winter, I still have combo skin but as I am a bit older now, my skin is benefitting even more from the EA Ceramide Capsules.
I wake up to a radiant, plump, baby soft skin. I love it!!
Don't be mislead by its apparent "greasyness": It has an oil base, but these are good oils that your skin will literally DRINK and will NOT sit on top.
You will be amazed at how good your skin will look.
I know this product has now been replaced by the "gold" version.
Not sure why they had to improve it (as the original EA Ceramide capsules are that good) but I will review separately in case I try that new version!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This looks scary because it's so oily, but it works! My skin feels soft in the morning and it only takes a few minutes for it to be absorbed. It doesn't sit on my skin like PC's super antioxidant concentrate. I love that it doesn't contain preservatives and that it's so hygienic. Too bad it's so expensive!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Oooh, such an ugly way to package serum; but such a hygenic way as well!!! I really, really like this serum. I use it at night (when I'm not using my SK-II Repair C Serum) & find that 1 capsule glides on my face & neck & is quickly absorbed into my skin (which is really good as I have NC skin). I've bought this 4 times now from strawberrynet & will continue to do so as it's really good value when they have it on sale.