October 1, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lip Liners - Victoria's Secret - Draw Me a Line Lip Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 3:46:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have nude brown and nude blush, both pinkish nudes that I wear alone with lipgloss. They go on very creamy with no tugging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by sh01

This is a great lipliner. Very soft, even softer than MAC which I normally use. I have Foxy Brown which is a reddish brown. It's very similiar to MAC chestnut. This liner glides on my lips and doesn't look dry like other liners. It also lasts for a long time on the lips. I would definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by theglittergrrl

These have got to be the smoothest lipliners I have ever tried! Very creamy, and glide over your lips. Sometimes you can get these on sale 3 for $25, and for that price you cant go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I love this lip liner! I got one in Nude brown which reminds me of MAC Spice (sorta) and it glides on more smoothly! So smooth and soft with no tugging! I cant wait to get more of these liners! Top quality creamy liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 3:50:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

Draw Me A Line lip pencils are great. They have wonderful colors and go on extremely smootly and has great staying power. I highly recommend them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Gingersnap, the perfect midtone brown with plum undertones. I don't have another lipliner like it in any other brand! To me, it's one of a kind. It's very creamy and just as good as those high end lipliners, imo. Cost is $12.50 I believe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice smooth lipliner--great quality--I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lip pencil - have it in nude plum and can wear it with almost any lipstick. Great staying power! A little pricey, but one of the few products I've actually bought again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a number of these pencils and I really love them. Creamy and nicely pigmented. Long lasting on the lips, too! I use it to color in my lips or for lining. They're great with just a gloss over top.

My favorite is Warm Honey. A nice your lips but better color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2002 2:13:00 PM More reviews by cerland1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love there cosmetics, I have the lip pencil in Sweetness, it's wonderful and the price is reasonable. Stays on your lips as well as their lipstick without looking like a MAC clown.