September 2, 2014 | 1557 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dottymeow

This and the H2O Proof liner from Wn'W are the only liquid liners I use. Others I have tried have either been too flakey, dried out too quickly, or too expensive. This is so inexpensive ($2.99 at Target) and the color is really pigmented. It's perfect for lining the lids, but not so much the bottom lash line since it's incredibly runny and stings like a mother if it gets in your eyes.
It's great for when you are having a casual day, but if you plan on doing anything that might involve getting wet, then you're better off using the waterproof version. This stuff dissolves in water and you will end up looking like a panda or The Crow if you aren't careful or fast enough. Don't even think about crying.

Despite how runny it is, it does stay on and look great if you avoid getting moisture on it. It doesn't flake and I can apply a few touch-up layers without it looking caked-on. I also love how I can put this on over eyeshadows without the liner drying up in the bottle from the eyeshadow powder.
It's worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome eyeliner! its seriously waterproof. it stay on my eyes for 2 days even after taking a shower! good stuff. Bought it for $1.99 at Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG eyeliner. By far.
With practice, I have become pretty proficient at applying liquid eyeliner, and the shape of this wand makes it even easier. The brush applicator is perfect for me, and it's so easy to control the width of the line or to make cat eyes. This stuff has never failed to stick to my eyelids through the good, the bad and the ugly, like when I'm crying. Never smudges, flakes, or runs. It's so pigmented and stays dark all day long. My eyes are sensitive and this has never caused me any irritation. The only con about this is that it's tricky to remove. But overall, I couldn't live without this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is amazing. The brush is amazing and the color is so true. However, I wouldn't give it a full five since after 4 hours it fades a little, but after a touch up it stays put. Maybe it was because I was picking at my eyes since I was trying a new mascara, but the eyeliner is perfect for me. Cheap and nice. Give it a try! Make sure you dot pick up the water proof one though!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Rabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It works well, I love the result. It's pigmented and very easy to use. HOWEVER, I'm terribly allergic to this eyeliner! Take a look at the pictures I posted, my eyelids were itchy and puffy and red after using this product. I thought it could be a coincidence, so I tried 2 more times after that, yep, same thing happened. I'm disappointed that this eyeliner doesn't work for me, since it's so cheap and it works so well. To all the girls with sensitive eyelids out there, be aware!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by NatureLover106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this and was terribly disappointed with it. The packaging was really small and I found there wasn't much product to begin with. Furthermore after 2-3 uses all the liquid had completely dried up.

Also, I'm a tight liner, so I found it difficult to use a really skinny brush. I'm not world class at applying liquid eyeliner by any means, but it was especially hard to use a long, tiny brush that made any mistakes very obvious. I didn't have this problem with my previous eyeliner (CoverGirl LineBlast) which was so much more easy to apply because of the sturdy tip.

Alas, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

I feel that this product is so underrated. I love it and use it everyday!!!(: I have it in black and it's so pigmented and the brush really gives precise strokes whether you want it thick or thin. It's affordable, great quality, and I will definitely buy it again. But if your a beginner I'd suggest for you to use eyeliner pens because they have easier applicators and this liquid eyeliner takes some time to get used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. I use this on my eyelids, and I use gel eyeliner on my waterlines (I don't trust pencils much anymore for tightlining). I do heavy eye makeup, and this is extremely black, so I love that.

However, I mean this when I say this: this is not a waterproof eyeliner, at all. Once you start crying or you otherwise get your eyes wet, it will run and smear like crazy. But that's if you get it wet, otherwise it stays well. It stays dark throughout the day too, with only a little fading at the end.

I will continue to buy this, it is an excellent item, it's cheap, and it's not tested on animals (I refuse to buy makeup that has been tested on animals).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Megatonisforlovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am notorious for my big "cat-eyes" & even more so for my "perfect" winged eyeliner that I been doing for over ten years now. I never used liner that I liked as much as I love this one. It's easy to use, easy to clean up (I mess up my wing nothing a little water & q-tip can't fix) & the brush is a real brush like a thin & tiny paint brush type of brush. It's super cheap & i can find it any&every where. Only down fall is I do not like the not so "water-proof" version of this or the sparkle version. Just the original, plain, basic liquid Eyeliner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTeeHee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this, I HATED it. It got in my eye and it burned for days. At the time, I was experimenting with eyeliners trying to figure out how to even do the slightest wing. I started using this every time before I got in the shower (it was going wash off anyways). Finally, I mastered using this eyeliner. It does take time, but I'm a beginner anyways. I used gel and pen eyeliner and they're alright they just aren't too black enough to make my eyes pop or last long enough. I have this one and the H20 one which I love! This eyeliner creates a perfect wing in minutes. It shortened my regular routine by 20 minutes. It usually took me an hour to get ready, and now it takes 40 minutes! Hair, makeup, outfit, breakfast, everything. It stays put so well plus it's very black. I slept with this on before at a sleep over. I woke up in the morning and it was just a bit smeared but I just used my finger and it was just like I put it on this morning. It's my HG eyeliner. A lot of people have trouble taking this off, I don't. I just use Vaseline/petroleum jelly or just use my shampoo on my face to get rid of the residue. It's just perfect and plus I think it's like $2.99 or something like that? You can't beat the price!