October 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav eyeliner of all times, but just for like 7 hours because at night it starts to rub off, but I still use it for school

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I have this is the blue and the green shade. These liners are great! They stay on forever and the colors are true to the packaging so if you like what you see, you will love these. Applicator is fairly awesome, hard and has a tip. I will definately check out the black one but these are the best and cheapest colored liners(turquoise and blue) in the market that actually make my eyes "pop" BUY THEM! I'll keep buying the blue and green till these get discontinued, one bottle lasts an year until it dries up! Totally worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by dottymeow

This and the H2O Proof liner from Wn'W are the only liquid liners I use. Others I have tried have either been too flakey, dried out too quickly, or too expensive. This is so inexpensive ($2.99 at Target) and the color is really pigmented. It's perfect for lining the lids, but not so much the bottom lash line since it's incredibly runny and stings like a mother if it gets in your eyes.
It's great for when you are having a casual day, but if you plan on doing anything that might involve getting wet, then you're better off using the waterproof version. This stuff dissolves in water and you will end up looking like a panda or The Crow if you aren't careful or fast enough. Don't even think about crying.

Despite how runny it is, it does stay on and look great if you avoid getting moisture on it. It doesn't flake and I can apply a few touch-up layers without it looking caked-on. I also love how I can put this on over eyeshadows without the liner drying up in the bottle from the eyeshadow powder.
It's worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome eyeliner! its seriously waterproof. it stay on my eyes for 2 days even after taking a shower! good stuff. Bought it for $1.99 at Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG eyeliner. By far.
With practice, I have become pretty proficient at applying liquid eyeliner, and the shape of this wand makes it even easier. The brush applicator is perfect for me, and it's so easy to control the width of the line or to make cat eyes. This stuff has never failed to stick to my eyelids through the good, the bad and the ugly, like when I'm crying. Never smudges, flakes, or runs. It's so pigmented and stays dark all day long. My eyes are sensitive and this has never caused me any irritation. The only con about this is that it's tricky to remove. But overall, I couldn't live without this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is amazing. The brush is amazing and the color is so true. However, I wouldn't give it a full five since after 4 hours it fades a little, but after a touch up it stays put. Maybe it was because I was picking at my eyes since I was trying a new mascara, but the eyeliner is perfect for me. Cheap and nice. Give it a try! Make sure you dot pick up the water proof one though!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Rabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It works well, I love the result. It's pigmented and very easy to use. HOWEVER, I'm terribly allergic to this eyeliner! Take a look at the pictures I posted, my eyelids were itchy and puffy and red after using this product. I thought it could be a coincidence, so I tried 2 more times after that, yep, same thing happened. I'm disappointed that this eyeliner doesn't work for me, since it's so cheap and it works so well. To all the girls with sensitive eyelids out there, be aware!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by NatureLover106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this and was terribly disappointed with it. The packaging was really small and I found there wasn't much product to begin with. Furthermore after 2-3 uses all the liquid had completely dried up.

Also, I'm a tight liner, so I found it difficult to use a really skinny brush. I'm not world class at applying liquid eyeliner by any means, but it was especially hard to use a long, tiny brush that made any mistakes very obvious. I didn't have this problem with my previous eyeliner (CoverGirl LineBlast) which was so much more easy to apply because of the sturdy tip.

Alas, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

I feel that this product is so underrated. I love it and use it everyday!!!(: I have it in black and it's so pigmented and the brush really gives precise strokes whether you want it thick or thin. It's affordable, great quality, and I will definitely buy it again. But if your a beginner I'd suggest for you to use eyeliner pens because they have easier applicators and this liquid eyeliner takes some time to get used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this liquid eyeliner. I use this on my eyelids, and I use gel eyeliner on my waterlines (I don't trust pencils much anymore for tightlining). I do heavy eye makeup, and this is extremely black, so I love that.

However, I mean this when I say this: this is not a waterproof eyeliner, at all. Once you start crying or you otherwise get your eyes wet, it will run and smear like crazy. But that's if you get it wet, otherwise it stays well. It stays dark throughout the day too, with only a little fading at the end.

I will continue to buy this, it is an excellent item, it's cheap, and it's not tested on animals (I refuse to buy makeup that has been tested on animals).