April 24, 2014 | 1436 users online

Concealers - Shu Uemura - Pro Spots Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by happybunny888

I got this in shade 5yr light med,covers my spots well and minor blemishes but it needs a helping hand of face powder to set.the texture is very rich which does the job well,very blendable to use.highly recomended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by agirlintheworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For light-medium skin, the yellowish undertone in 9YR medium light works great for covering the redness color of a zit. First, apply your foundation as normal. Next, apply a very tiny amount of Pro Spots Concealer to a concealer brush and dab it on the spot only. If you're not satisfied with the result, gently tap it once of twice with your finger. It dries fast so you must be quick. Color is not perfect? No worries. Finish your entire face with your loose powder, but travel gingerly with your powder brush over and around that zit or you will have to start over. It is very long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 2:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

Great on blemishes or dark spots. Covers like no other. Lasts the entire day without fading. I use this product with a concealer brush over foundation and under powder and I am able to seamlessly hide anything all day with this product. I have never come across a concealer that was so opaque or long-lasting. Make sure you get the right color though. Because the product is so opaque, the color is not very forgiving if you get the wrong shade. It is noticeable if I place 9 yr. medium light on my skin (closest match, lightest yellow shade), but with foundation, the coverage is really seamless. I haven't tried this under my eyes though because I think the formula is too dry for that area.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2005 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Ice_Baby

I've bought this in Singapore for SGD42.00. Wanted to replace my MAC concealer which I've used for abt 3yrs. I told the salesgirl that I'm looking for an eye concealer and she recommended the Shu Uemura Pro Spots Concealer. As I was in a hurry, I did not really check the content. Upon reaching home, I found that this is for concealing marks and spots. Found that even though it gives very good coverage (covers my dark circles well), It is too dry and cakey. Within half hour of application, it began to cake and lines start to appear under my eyes.

Although the packaging is extremely light, it looks abit too plastic and cheap. Will try to use it for covering pimples marks the next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 5:56:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST OF THE BEST BLEMISH CONCEALER !!!! This is my 2 tubes already since they discontinued the liquid mark cealer, if I can remember the name. LOve it, I'm acne prone/dark sport acne pigmentation and oily skin. It covers my pigmentation really well, like professional. My friend asked me what concealer r u using, well she knows I have lots of past acne spots. DOESN'T SMUDGE and stays forever when I go dancing until morning. I'm using Bare Escentual foundation and mineral veil for a year now (my 2nd HG makeup, too). It matches well my skin tone. I'm a medium/yellow undertone. I mix shade 2.3 with 5.2 Bare escentual and Shu Uemura 7 yr medium.

Be careful for Shu Uemura color shade, the lower the number, the DARKER it is. Give it a try!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tnfrench

This is the BEST concealer for covering blemishes! The applicator gives just the right amount, and really camoflauges better than any I've tried. The directions really are true...it works best if you apply this after foundation (or for me who doesn't usually use foundation), after I use loose powder), otherwise the coverage won't be as good or as seamless. The only reason I don't give this a 5 is b/c it really is too dry for the eye area. I can use it, but I have to have a LOT of eye cream on, and you have to be sure and blend immediately, as it drys fast. But since I'm still on the hunt for an undereye concealer, this looks fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2004 5:16:00 AM More reviews by francesca39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im Asian wif v fair skin ( im an NC 15 and Stila 10 watts ). But Shu Uemura doesnt have a suitable shade for me. SA recommended the lightest 7YR Medium Light H, but it turns out to be darker than my skin tone n is slightly yellowish! def cant layer it as it has a thick consistuency. The only thing i like is the wand which picks up only a teeny weeny bit of concealer, perfect for spot concealment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2004 4:25:00 AM More reviews by chatisja

This is my HG concealer it stay whole day long on my combo skin and it doesn't break me out or makes me allergic. Quite pricy but very economical in use, just used it quickly or it won't spread and stays on!!! makes sure u test the color before u buy, the color looks scary on the net! the MA not always right in suggesting the color just try 1 shade lighter/darker on your skin. great cover up on my red marks, acne, uneven texture from acne scars. it gives complete cover up like theatre make up yet so light n natural on skin, u won't believe it's you until you try this. my skin is really bad so take this from me, I'm flawless!!! very happy to buy this again --- Ingredients: cyclomethicone, water (aqua), disteardimonium hectorite, butylene glycol, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, barium sulfate, octyldodecyl lanolate, phenyl trimethicone, isostearyl glyceryl ether, glycerin, sorbitan oleate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), dimethicone, propylene carbonate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, natto gum, magnesium sulfate, stearylglycyrrhetinate, alcohol, bht, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum); May contain (+/-) titanium dioxide (CI77891), iron oxides (CI77491, 77492), silica, talc, mica (CI77019)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Wini

This concealer will be in my list rated 2nd best. I use this concealer to cover my dark eye circles instead of pimples or scars. Its colour suits my skin completely however it must be used after applying eye-cream, if not it will starts to crack. I am glad i found this concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2004 1:04:00 AM More reviews by NATT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was expecting to LOVE this concealer and I just hate it! First of all, the color selection sucks. All the shades are dark or orangey or really yellow. I blindly ordered the lightest shade and used it for two days. Even though the color didn't match perfectly, I still wanted to test the formula. It wore off in about an hour. My skin isn't dry OR oily, so I know it wasn't my skin type. The really bad part is that it caked and separated before it faded, which is really uncommon in concealers today.