August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Skincare - Body - Avon - Skin So Soft Hair Removal Creme

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 1:22:00 AM More reviews by valeriein

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm just not a fan of hair remover cremes period. I haven't found any that I like and will stop looking. I like my Venus and if I get the money together might dish out for a wax.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros: The cream is nice and thick, not drippy and runny, and it hardly has any smell, unlike stinky ol' Nair. It does a decent job of removing hair. Cheap.

Cons: Don't leave it on for more than the suggested 4 minutes. I left it on for 10 (being used to creams that take longer to work) and it really irritated my skin. Don't even think about using this stuff on your face--my normally non-sensitive skin was red and irritated for days afterward. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by shandrews

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was very disappointed with this cream for my legs. It did remove the hair completely, but it irritated my skin so bad it looked like I had a rash on my legs! However, (you're not supposed to do this) I used it around my eyebrows using a Q-tip and had fantastic results with no irritation, strange! So, I wouldn't buy it again, and the tube I have should last forever since I will only use it around my eyebrows (LOL).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Kirstin99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I'm not a big SSS fan but decided to give this a try. It is much better than nair, sally hansons and all the others that I've tried. I used this on my legs and bikini area and it is very mild. It left my skin very smooth and soft. It is a very thick cream and doesn't drip or run like so many others. I love this stuff. It will be a staple for me this summer.