Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Creme

3.5

on 6/12/2003 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros: The cream is nice and thick, not drippy and runny, and it hardly has any smell, unlike stinky ol' Nair. It does a decent job of removing hair. Cheap.

Cons: Don't leave it on for more than the suggested 4 minutes. I left it on for 10 (being used to creams that take longer to work) and it really irritated my skin. Don't even think about using this stuff on your face--my normally non-sensitive skin was red and irritated for days afterward. continued >>

on 4/17/2003 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this cream for my legs. It did remove the hair completely, but it irritated my skin so bad it looked like I had a rash on my legs! However, (you're not supposed to do this) I used it around my eyebrows using a Q-tip and had fantastic results with no irritation, strange! So, I wouldn't buy it again, and the tube I have should last forever since I will only use it around my eyebrows (LOL).

on 4/14/2003 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great. I'm not a big SSS fan but decided to give this a try. It is much better than nair, sally hansons and all the others that I've tried. I used this on my legs and bikini area and it is very mild. It left my skin very smooth and soft. It is a very thick cream and doesn't drip or run like so many others. I love this stuff. It will be a staple for me this summer.

Popular Body Skincare Products