Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow - Sunbaked Neutrals

4.3

Talc, Mineral Oil, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Carbonate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Kaolin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Mica, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Hydroxide Greens, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake

on 1/9/2012 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

these are great they're 8 neural shadows for under $8. You can make so many different looks with these. They're very silky and pigmented.

on 11/6/2011 3:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love these eyeshadow palettes.I have been using then for almost a year and I paid about $6-8 which I don't think that's terrible for eight shadows. They are quite pigmented which is another plus. I have repurchased it before, mainly because it fell out of my purse and my mom backed over it a little so it broke three of the shadows. I dropped another palette, the twilight rays, from about two feet and the silver shadow broke. But other than the breaking and glitter fallout, I love this palette! I want to get the third one!

on 10/29/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

fyi first two pictures are not the right product and should be taken down!

on 3/24/2011 7:49:00 PM

I love these eyeshadows and have used them for years. With all the new products to play with, I have forgotten these gems. I love the newer formula of these. The colors are more pigmented, silky and less chalky. The packaging is horrid but I was able to get these for dirt cheap. I had a coupon and paid less than $5 (USD) for these babies! <3

on 3/20/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product definitely isn't anything to write home about, but these shadows do blend nicely, their pigment is just lacking. I found that if you use your fingers or the sponge applicator it came with the colors will show up extremely muddy and hardly noticable. I guess for the women who use eyeshadow brushes religiously this wouldn't be a problem, but when I'm in a hurry I don't feel like pulling out a ton of brushes for application and blending purposes. Granted, when I take my time and apply these shadows with the brush I end up getting an absolutely beautiful look. The only thing that negates this beauty is the incredible amount of fallout that ends up all over my face. Therefore, if you are thinking about purchasing be prepared to clean the glittery mess of your face. I have learned to do my face makeup last so that I can run a cottonball soaked in EL Eye Makeup Remover over my face. Overall, I'd say I'm certainly impressed with this product, yet I don't think it lived up to the hype.

on 3/8/2011 8:14:00 PM

I really like this palette! It's great for filling in my brows and I use the light taupe color as an all over base on my lids. The only reason I would not repurchase this is because I like to try new things!

on 3/1/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hardly use eyeshadow, and if I do, it has to be a very light and neutral color because: 1. I suck at making it look professional. 2. I don't own a primer. and 3. I love looking as natural as possible. But I really like these colors and I'm trying to make myself use them :) i really like this product, case in point. :) p.s: i even use it on top of my mascara to make it glittery & pretty, but don't use too much; could possibly get in your eyes.

on 2/17/2011 9:36:00 PM

I am in love with this palette. For about four months after I got this palette, I used it to do my everyday makeup. This palette definately satisfied my love for neutrals.

The color variety in this palette is great--browns, bronzy shades, and greens (a great alternative for brown in a neutral look). However, all of the shades except for the light brown (2nd from the left on the top row) are shimmery/metallic, which isn't bad, but for matte-lovers, this might not be your thing. Plus, the colors blend nice, have minimal fall-out, and last fairly well with a primer.

The greens and bronzy-metallic brown and gold shades are lovely. I have even applied them wet a few times, and the look is intense and just awesome. The darkest brown is nicely pigmented, and the white wasn't chalky, which impressed me. And the matte light-brown is pretty much the perfect shade for filling in my brows, which is a double-plus!

I would recommend this palette a hundred times over to anyone looking for an inexpensive drugstore neutral palette, or anyone wanting to build their makeup collection. Lovely, lovely colors and application.

on 1/30/2011 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this pallet! I love love love neutrals and browns, so this caught my eye immediately. The shadows in this pallet have amazing pigmentation, I was so impressed when playing around with them. I will most definitely repurchase and recommend. :)

on 12/12/2010 12:33:00 AM

This is AMAZING!!!!
loved the mix of colors! but if you don't apply it correctly, you might get like glitter drops :(