Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 3/17/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros: great color esp for yellow undertone skin, very natural looking, clean simple packaging. no shimmer for those who want a natural look.
cons: drying for dry skin type as talc is the first ingredient. a bit pricey for such little compact. and it is hard to open.

on 1/12/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

on 12/24/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I resist buying most of the bronzers on the market, simply because I dislike shimmer on my face. The perfectly matte (yet not muddy or flat) Bobbi Brown bronzer has changed my mind, though. As a NC 35/40 with warm olive skin, the SA suggested that I try the Medium shade for winter time. I applied a little bit with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush (another winner) on my forehead, cheek hollows, nose, and chin - and then followed it up with a little pop of BB's bright Apricot blush on the apples of my cheeks (I used a fan brush for this, so as not to apply too much). The results were impressive; this bronzer/blush combination gives a fresh, alert look to my face that is very flattering. As for the packaging,the compact is a bit large (which generally means you are receiving more product), but it's still minimalist sleek (a plus in my book). This bronzer definitely surpasses my previous favorite, Urban Decay's Toasted, as it contains no shimmer whatsoever as well as no gimmicky packaging. Since this is a product for everyday use, it's worth the price tag.

on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 AM

This is a great bronzer, I love it because it has no shimmer or sparkle.An excellent, natural-looking bronzer that is buildable and believable. Texture is smooth and color-is subtle. It is great year round. Must try!

on 10/19/2012 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

my perfect bronzer. it ticks all the boxes -
it's not too dark for my fair (NC20) skin
it's a genuine nude brown without even a hint of orange
it's easy to apply very lightly and build up when you want to
it's matte and glitter free and looks so natural
i love it and i use it everyday :D

on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM

I love love love this bronzer for my fair skin.

on 4/20/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

on 2/10/2012 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a BB Sand to Warm Sand foundation wearer, (?NC15 MAC, Clinique Alabaster, Illamasqua 4). I have this in Golden Light (the lightest). So I'm quite fair, and Bronzers do tend to go orange on me. This little beauty doesnt though. For an experiment I put heaps on, and no I did not leave the house, and I still look really brown. I only use a small amount and really buff it into my skin, for somebody that normally looks sick, this bronzer makes me look super healthy and glowing. Love the matte finish, love that its probably going to last me a LONNNG time. Love that is sits beautifully on my skin all day, especially at work! I wasnt a real bronzer girl before this, now I cant do without it. All my friends are buying it now too, it just looks THAT good. You wont regret it!

on 1/25/2012 5:13:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i hate when it shimmers so this matte powder is amazing! i have the light brown i'm naturally a blonde and get pretty pale during winter time but it still suits my skin tone perfectly! Love it, will use it forever!

on 11/30/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other

Okay, so i was sold this product by a lady at the bobbi brown stall in the David Jones centre. I was looking for a non orange, non shimmer/sparkle bronzer, matte bronzer.
The lady who sold it to me, was actually wearing it, and it looked beautiful! She then applied some to my cheeks to let me make the decision for my own skin, and i fell inlove with it!
I purchased "golden light" which is a very golden brown colour, hardly any orange, but i recommend this particular bronzer to people with more tanned skin, it can look a bit "over done" on people with fair skin (i have fair skin, but was wearing tan at the time), and if not applied in moderation to fair skin, it can turn your nice golden bronze into an orange nightmare! (like most bronzers really).
This bronzer would suit any skin type (eg: oily, dry, combination) in my opinion. It lasts really well And it is best applied with a bronzing/blush brush or buffing rush. It also contours really well too!
The packaging for this product is also really nice, its got a shiny black clamshell case with a really big mirror inside.
This product is well worth the $65 (Australian) that i paid for it, and i would definitely re-purchase unless i find something of equivalent quality that is cheaper.

Popular Bronzers