January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

I resist buying most of the bronzers on the market, simply because I dislike shimmer on my face. The perfectly matte (yet not muddy or flat) Bobbi Brown bronzer has changed my mind, though. As a NC 35/40 with warm olive skin, the SA suggested that I try the Medium shade for winter time. I applied a little bit with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush (another winner) on my forehead, cheek hollows, nose, and chin - and then followed it up with a little pop of BB's bright Apricot blush on the apples of my cheeks (I used a fan brush for this, so as not to apply too much). The results were impressive; this bronzer/blush combination gives a fresh, alert look to my face that is very flattering. As for the packaging,the compact is a bit large (which generally means you are receiving more product), but it's still minimalist sleek (a plus in my book). This bronzer definitely surpasses my previous favorite, Urban Decay's Toasted, as it contains no shimmer whatsoever as well as no gimmicky packaging. Since this is a product for everyday use, it's worth the price tag.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great bronzer, I love it because it has no shimmer or sparkle.An excellent, natural-looking bronzer that is buildable and believable. Texture is smooth and color-is subtle. It is great year round. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my perfect bronzer. it ticks all the boxes -
it's not too dark for my fair (NC20) skin
it's a genuine nude brown without even a hint of orange
it's easy to apply very lightly and build up when you want to
it's matte and glitter free and looks so natural
i love it and i use it everyday :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mila422

I love love love this bronzer for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Finoatomic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a BB Sand to Warm Sand foundation wearer, (?NC15 MAC, Clinique Alabaster, Illamasqua 4). I have this in Golden Light (the lightest). So I'm quite fair, and Bronzers do tend to go orange on me. This little beauty doesnt though. For an experiment I put heaps on, and no I did not leave the house, and I still look really brown. I only use a small amount and really buff it into my skin, for somebody that normally looks sick, this bronzer makes me look super healthy and glowing. Love the matte finish, love that its probably going to last me a LONNNG time. Love that is sits beautifully on my skin all day, especially at work! I wasnt a real bronzer girl before this, now I cant do without it. All my friends are buying it now too, it just looks THAT good. You wont regret it!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by maatixx

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i hate when it shimmers so this matte powder is amazing! i have the light brown i'm naturally a blonde and get pretty pale during winter time but it still suits my skin tone perfectly! Love it, will use it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by bamnramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so i was sold this product by a lady at the bobbi brown stall in the David Jones centre. I was looking for a non orange, non shimmer/sparkle bronzer, matte bronzer.
The lady who sold it to me, was actually wearing it, and it looked beautiful! She then applied some to my cheeks to let me make the decision for my own skin, and i fell inlove with it!
I purchased "golden light" which is a very golden brown colour, hardly any orange, but i recommend this particular bronzer to people with more tanned skin, it can look a bit "over done" on people with fair skin (i have fair skin, but was wearing tan at the time), and if not applied in moderation to fair skin, it can turn your nice golden bronze into an orange nightmare! (like most bronzers really).
This bronzer would suit any skin type (eg: oily, dry, combination) in my opinion. It lasts really well And it is best applied with a bronzing/blush brush or buffing rush. It also contours really well too!
The packaging for this product is also really nice, its got a shiny black clamshell case with a really big mirror inside.
This product is well worth the $65 (Australian) that i paid for it, and i would definitely re-purchase unless i find something of equivalent quality that is cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I'm a NC37, light tan/olive-y complected gal and have the shade Medium. It's looks very natural and goes on super smoothly. Previously I used Nars Laguna bronzer which has a little shimmer to it and found that it sts showed up kind of muddy. BB bronzer/contour is great in that it blends really well and has no shimmer,so it gives a more naturally sun-kissed look. I've found that since I started using this product, I can skip foundation and blush and still look put together and fresh. I do have pretty good skin, so I can get away with this, but I def think the color this gives makes me look so naturally healthy and glowing that I dont need additional products. I used to wear bronzer only occassionally, but now use it on a daily basis. highly recommended!