Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 3/29/2013 2:23:00 PM

I love this bronzer! I have this in Golden Light & my skin is pretty fair. My favorite thing about this bronzer is that you really have to try hard to overdo this. It goes on very light & subtle, & does NOT look ORANGE. It actually gives me a realistic glow & tan. I use this on the days where I want to go more natural. I actually use it by itself on my bare face, just over some moisturizer. I love the packaging & I will definitely buy again. It is expensive, but very worth it. Great bronzer & my favorite out of all the many others I've used.

on 3/29/2013 2:11:00 PM

BROKE ME OUT!

on 3/25/2013 3:35:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

---Why?
I can wear this bronzer with or without a spray tan. Naturally my skin is VERY fair with a red/pink undertones and the "Golden Light" shade works perfectly. Not too dark or muddy.

Also, I love that the bronzer is matte. Most bronzers are sparkly, which I don't prefer because I like to put bronzer all over my face.

on 3/17/2013 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

pros: great color esp for yellow undertone skin, very natural looking, clean simple packaging. no shimmer for those who want a natural look.
cons: drying for dry skin type as talc is the first ingredient. a bit pricey for such little compact. and it is hard to open.

on 1/12/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer, the color match perfect with your skin looks very natural not orange at all!! also its perfect for countouring.Its a must in my every day makeup!!

on 12/24/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I resist buying most of the bronzers on the market, simply because I dislike shimmer on my face. The perfectly matte (yet not muddy or flat) Bobbi Brown bronzer has changed my mind, though. As a NC 35/40 with warm olive skin, the SA suggested that I try the Medium shade for winter time. I applied a little bit with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush (another winner) on my forehead, cheek hollows, nose, and chin - and then followed it up with a little pop of BB's bright Apricot blush on the apples of my cheeks (I used a fan brush for this, so as not to apply too much). The results were impressive; this bronzer/blush combination gives a fresh, alert look to my face that is very flattering. As for the packaging,the compact is a bit large (which generally means you are receiving more product), but it's still minimalist sleek (a plus in my book). This bronzer definitely surpasses my previous favorite, Urban Decay's Toasted, as it contains no shimmer whatsoever as well as no gimmicky packaging. Since this is a product for everyday use, it's worth the price tag.

on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 AM

This is a great bronzer, I love it because it has no shimmer or sparkle.An excellent, natural-looking bronzer that is buildable and believable. Texture is smooth and color-is subtle. It is great year round. Must try!

on 10/19/2012 11:37:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

my perfect bronzer. it ticks all the boxes -
it's not too dark for my fair (NC20) skin
it's a genuine nude brown without even a hint of orange
it's easy to apply very lightly and build up when you want to
it's matte and glitter free and looks so natural
i love it and i use it everyday :D

on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM

I love love love this bronzer for my fair skin.

on 4/20/2012 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

Popular Bronzers