Philosophy Soul Owner

3.9

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

on 12/24/2007 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foot cream worked horrible for me. It burned my feet to the point where they were stinging (like a sunburn) so bad and turned bright red in between the toes. I tried scrubbing the lotion off completely but the stinging continued for a couple of days. I have smooth feet to begin with so that's probably why I experienced this. I recommend this to anyone with extreme problem feet as it will definitely kill off the dead layers of skin without puncturing into a healthy layer of cell tissue like it did me.

on 11/26/2007 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wow. Rarely does a foot cream humble me and make me want to worship it...but Soul Woner certainly comes very close. I use a foot cream every night to soften my typically rough feet. Over the eyars, I have used everything from the traditional Mint creams to rich, emolient body butters...nothing tackled the roughness...and then I met Soul Owner.

Within one week, my feet were softer and smoother than they have ever been...I am almost done my first jar and am seeking out bulk supplies of the stuff on ebay because I honestly don't know if I can live without it.

The cream, itself, smells like lime and is a nice departure from the more minty smelling creams I have used int he past. It is a thick lotion and you certainly don't need much to coat your feet with it and feel the benefits. The jar says to wash your hands immediately after applying and I completely agree with this, because if you have any open cuts at all, you will FEEL this stuff when it finds them...but that is a small step to take for the benefits this cream gives. At last I have found my holy grail of foot creams.

on 10/18/2007 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think this is the best product of its kind. I have used it for years and although I rarely get pedicures, when I do the technician often comments about the smoothness. However my boyfriend complains about the smell so I may have to search for something else.

on 10/12/2007 10:16:00 PM

I get pedicure every 4-6 weeks depending on what time of year it is. I love that this cream keeps your feet looking like you just got a pedicure. Just put it on and put some socks on and go to sleep. the next day they are sooo soft!!!!!!!!!

on 10/1/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Leaves my tootsies soft and smooth, especially if I put socks on afterwards, but I ahven't experienced the miraculous sloughing off of dead skin that others have described. Maybe my feet aren't that crusty to begin with! The only downside, I've found that I'm more prone to getting blisters on my feet from my shoes - I guess it just makes my feet a bit too soft!

on 9/29/2007 8:53:00 AM

I'm 47 y/o and I get regular pedicures every 4-6 weeks. The skin on my heels remain dry, flaky and scaley. This is the ONLY product that removes it and keeps it from returning. There is a form of AHA that exfoliates your skin w/out scrubbing. I put this on once a night or every other night and in the morning, my feet are soft and not dry, flakey, Sephora used to carry it in their stores, but not recently. It's available online at Sephora and amazon.com. This is well over my 10th purchase, and I've found nothing better.

on 8/19/2007 5:17:00 AM

AWESOME stuff! I have pretty dry heels, and after putting this cream on the dryness is gone and my feet feel so smooth, I can hardly believe I ever walked barefoot on them! However, after applying it you're supposed to wash your hands, and that process becomes rather difficult since it takes so long to dry on your feet. I've often just sat in my bathroom and stretched awkwardly to my sink to wash my hands while waiting for it to soak into my skin! So one lippie off for inconvenience.

on 8/5/2007 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am just now starting to get dry heels etc. I tried this product for the heck of it & it was also on sale. I have been using it now for over 2 wks & I can honestly say it has really improved the texture of my heels and overall foot. They are smooth now and any fine lines or cracks are gone. I put it on right before bed & the smell is quite pleasant too. Not too strong!! It contains AHA in it but I have found zero problems with that. I would recommend it for someone who needs some help with dry or slightly cracked heels or just want to improve the texture of your overall foot.

on 7/26/2007 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This irritated my skin so much I had to wash it off. I couldn't even bring myself to try it again and threw it out. Ouch!

on 6/15/2007 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

In the minority here but Soul Owner's smell was so strong that I could not stand it. Used it twice and tossed it out. It did not seem to sink into my feet. Two uses was probably not enough to let it work but the smell was just too overpowering.