Vaseline Vaseline

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Works well, anywhere folks, and everwhere everyone, not just my dry lips or my chapped lips whc i donj't have anymore,s ince I was an early teen, ni I'm in my mitweenty, with naturally smoooth lips, thanks to man good expensive exfoliation with spaecial lip treatments and burts beeswwax and hypoalleregenic liplosses. Thwese are good for chaffed feet up there towards my upper theighs but oposite crtch area ewww, but I hate to ay that you knew what i was talking about the whole times. and soles om my feet, when i walk I chaf so you know where I'm talking about like I said before it does works well........!!!!!!! I have many boxes and tubes

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE VASELINE! I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK FOR IT! YOU CAN USE IT FOR DRY FEET OR CHAPPED LIPS! GOOD LUCK!

Vaseline is my go-to everything. if i get patchy skin - vaseline. dry lips? vaseline. its sooo cheap and works better than expensive products. i always come back to Vaseline!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST EVER CUTICLE MOISTURIZER! For the past few nights, i've been rubbing in ample amounts of Vaseline onto my nail cuticle, in a circular motion, deeply penetrating the skin and nailbeds. My cuticles and nails have never been more pretty, moisturized and polished! Even during the day, after many handwashings and abuse, my cuticles are still pretty & my nails are noticeably stronger - NICE!!

I use this product for absolutely everything- it's the most moisturising treatment I've ever found.
Just a few uses of Vaseline-
-Chapped lips, obviously!
-Intensive moisturiser for lips, feet etc.
-On heels to help prevent blisters.
-Eye primer!
-Lash serum.
-On eyebrows to help keep them in place.
It also has a multitude of other uses and is very cheap as well.
Nothing else about this product is special- the packaging is average, the consistency is average- but words cannot describe how moisturising this is and how good value for money it is also.
Also, if any study is claiming that this causes cancer or any other disease- it's not a reputable scientific study and is a lie.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is by far the best "lip chap" I have ever used. I don't use it out of the house because it's inconvenient to dip your finger into a tub of vaseline on-the-go, but when I'm at home, I'm always slathering this on my lips. I always have terribly chapped, cracked lips especially in winter, and this works instantly.
It glides on and soaks in and makes my lips feel so moisturized. PLUS it gives a nice shine, making it look like you're wearing a pretty lip gloss.
Can't beat the price for the amount you get!
Works so much better than all the other overpriced lip balms out there.
I used to use "Bath and Body Works, My Favorite Night Balm" which did work great... but at $8.00 for a SMALL tube.
I'll always go to Vaseline when my lips are super dry and in need :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

We've always had this around the house but strangely I've never really used it until now. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but since starting a BHA regime, I've been flaking and drying everywhere. To fix that, I add a SUPER thin layer of Vaseline on the flaky area. I also use it as an eye creme. It moisturizes for a looong time, and the flakes are dealt with in a easy, cheap way! My skin feels super soft afterwards, which is a godsend during winter. Taking off a lippie because this will feel quite greasy even if you use only a little bit so sometimes I look like a greaseball afterwards. Use less than you think you need!

Not sure if I would recommend using this on oily skin during the summer, but it's great for anyone who has problem skin. I haven't noticed breakouts (yet) but I also don't use this all over my face, only in very specific spots. It's pretty good as a lip balm as well, although I prefer Blistex.

This product has always been around in my house ever since I was born. Everyone should own one! It is multi-purpose and the best part is that it works!
You can use it on your whole body, hands, feet, face, and it would can irritation nor break out. I use it for burns, cuts, and dry skin. For dry skin it won't heal my skin completely, it stopped my dry skin and it was smooth, but my skin barrier looked really weird. Although it felt smooth, it still looked dry? Hard to explain, but my doctor told me to use CeraVe cream and my skin looks fine now.
But nonetheless, this is a great product for everything!

This is a great all purpose product. You can use it to moisturize your face, eye area, lips, feet, hands, etc. Contrary to popular belief, it DOES NOT cause breakouts. According to Cosdna, it is non-comediogenic.

This stuff is a MUST HAVE. Great for lips, so cheap you can buy a big tub and just decant it into little containers.
I also discovered years ago that it is GREAT for under eyes and for wrinkles, it has a really plumping effect - better than any expensive 'miracle' creams!

Top Rated Vaseline Products