April 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Karacheree

I was hopping around face washes for awhile, and then I stumbled upon this. I will probably stick to this cleanser for a very long time. I had very bad acne on my chin and near my mouth, and once I started using this, it helped so much, as well as using some other face products after. But it is so gentle, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I just started to use it with my episonic (exactly like a clarisonic) and it is great still!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Sbonitati13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would apply before I go out places and then do a primer for my face and it helped my face stay matte for the whole day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I don't know how people actually like this. It feels like it does absolute nothing to my face except feel like I'm rubbing a weird film on. It made my skin feel tight. I didn't feel clean either. At least I got the travel size version.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Palmer54

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I have very oily skin and this product has helped a lot at keeping the afternoon oil slick away. It has helped with my acne as well - I used to get spots along my jaw and chin but not any more! The cleanser is clear and foams up slightly. It has a very potent smell but thankfully it doesn't linger after rinsing it away completely. It leaves my face clean and slightly tight feeling but I always use a toner and moisturizer afterwards so that's not an issue for me. The only caveat I have with this (and the reason I took off one lippie) is that it does not remove heavy makeup. I wear only powder based products except for mascara and eyeliner and if I don't use eye makeup remover before using this cleanser, I'm left with dark smudges under my eyes. With that in mind, I don't think this cleanser would remove foundation either so if you wear a full face of makeup I would definitely use makeup remover first. I do love the pump bottle as one pump of product is the perfect amount to wash my face with but it is too cumbersome to travel with so that's why I took off one lippie for packaging. Overall this cleanser is great and has become my HG for a clean face!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by NatashaTheodora

I'll never go back to any other facial cleansers!

This one is absolutely amazing for my normal skin. It has less breakout and it kind of fades my acne scars. Awesome product. Will definitely repurchase. (I'm already using my second bottle now!) <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by darknights

The smell is absolutely awful, the first few times I used it I hated it but since it was sorta expensive I just held my nose and continued to use it. I have really weird skin, oily t-zone and normal to dry cheeks. It doesn't make my cheeks dry but my tzone always feels a little tight after using this. I prefer the gentle version as it doesn't leave my tzone or cheeks tight feeling. Also if anyone does the oil cleanse with their own oil blend and want the oils to emulsify like a store bought oil cleanser when in contact with water I recommend washing with your own oil blend and rinsing with this cleanser. It emulsifies the oil turning it into a milky consistency that when rinsed doesn't leave your skin tight or dry or create more acne from excess oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by emvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really like this product. I have oily skin but this made it feel quite dried out. It does give the "clean" feeling, but I think that means it has stripped the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jessmtz18

Where was this product for my acne-prone self in high school?! I've been using this for 3 1/2 years now. What a difference it has made! I use this in the morning when I wake up and in the shower before bed. Most cleaners that I'd used in the past (everything in the drugstores, Mary Kay stuff, some high end stuff whose name I don't even recall) constantly left my skin feeling tight, dry, itchy, or not clean at all - I'd have to bust out my oil-absorbing sheets by lunchtime. This product is gentle enough on the dry parts of my face and potent enough on my t-zone. I can't imagine ever switching to a different cleanser! It comes in a huge bottle too, which lasts for months, even though I use it twice a day. You can't beat it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the smell of this product and it doesn't foam up a lot but kind of a good amount. It also doesn't make my skin feel dry after using it. Feels clean and non-drying but doesn't feel like it deep cleans.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Narieh14

This is a great mid range cleanser!! I love the fact that it doesn't foam up, and the pump dispenses the perfect amount of product. I just finished my third big bottle!!!! With the moisturiser it is perf 👌👌