October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Styling Products - Biosilk - Biosilk Shine on Spray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 4:51:00 PM More reviews by trshafer

I bought this because of the great reviews; however, it doesn't do much for my hair. The difference may be that I like to let my curly hair (3A) dry naturally. Most of the good feedback on this product seems to come from people who are using flat irons or other heat-producing tools.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by giorgianap357

This is a good product it indeed gives shine to the hair, however the one complaint that I have is regarding the way it feels once applid on the hair. It feels like hairsprays the setting kind and I feel it sort of weights hair down. I guess to avoid that try to spray from as far away from the head so the liquid will get pulverized all over in smaller particles!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 11:40:00 AM More reviews by the58thfacet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My stylist uses this on my wet hair as a light detangler/shine enhancer. He sprays just a bit on the hair before blow drying and flat ironing. It really does make your hair look like glass and it doesn't weigh the hair down at all, which is great for my fine hair.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I bought this instead of the liquid. The liquid is just as good, but I can't afford to have another spillage with my makeup brushes. I still can't get that stuff out of them. I use this when I straight iron and when I curl my hair. I spray it in my hands and then run it through my curls. It controls static, flyaways and makes my hair shiny. Use it sparingly though, it can make your hair look greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by timbalacumabala

I got a bottle of this spray a few months ago. I only use after I blow dry my hair and what a beautiful shine. Does not weigh down my hair nor it makes it sticky. It's just a shine spray for hair that works. Like all Biosilk products it's pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. If you have dry and dull hair, this brings it to life. Super shiney.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Amazing stuff! It is a little greasy if you put too much but then run a flat iron through it and its almost perfect! Makes my hair silky and shiny. I want more!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 1:37:00 PM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great easily to use product. I use this while my hair is damp and then I blow it out. It makes my hair SO SOFT and shiny! If I want extra shine I apply a tiny bit more when it's dry. Wonderful for use with heat styling tools. The aerosol spray makes is super easy to use because you don't get those awkward clumpy sprays with too much product like you get with the pump sprays.

A must product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by snorklefork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely Fabulous for flat ironing your hair. Love it. Like a lighter version of silk therapy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by 5jmullett

I thought this spray was O.K. It got very good reviews which is why I decided to try it. I got a good deal on ebay, 2 for $15. I wasn't that impressed. It definately made my hair shiny, but I thought it looked a little too greasy. I held the bottle far from my head and just misted it, but I wasn't that impressed. I will try something else next time.