October 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally the EXACT same color as my lips, but I wouldn't quite call it My Lip but BETTER because it is just a tad too brown to really complement my NC25-30 skintone. Compared to Hug Me, this is a little browner, which makes all the difference. The finish/pigmentation/wear time is the same between these two but I definitely prefer to reach for Hug Me over Jubilee. Jubilee is good for smokier looks just because it is more neutral and has less pink undertones. It is semi-sheer but buildable and lasts 3 hours max on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heart this shade. I'm a neutral makeup lover and this shade along with Clinique Tenderheart are my favourite everyday nude lipsticks. On me Jubilee is a sheer nude pink with a hint of beige- no orange or brown here. I was initally a little afraid to try this as most pink/beige toned nude lipsticks have given me the dreaded 'concealer lip' look, but this shade doesn't at all. It has no shimmer and true to its formula name, has a lustruous glossy finish. A great everyday, 'goes with anything' type of lipstick shade. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful everyday pinky-beige. I love how moisturizing this lipstick is. It doesn't collect in my lip lines and has such a nice sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jen0farc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm usually a dark lip color girl, but my makeup artist used this on me for my wedding and I fell in love! A perfect nude shade, nice texture. I didn't find it particularly long-lasting, but what lipstick truly is?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by arasecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Jubilee is a lovely lipcolor. It is a lustre and retails for 14.50$. It is a perfect MLBB shade: browned peachy pink. Universally flattering. I am NC20 and it lightens my pigmented lips without making me look dead. Very subtle. Nice moisturizing, glossy finish. Will definitely buy again.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by layfilio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick. This was probably my first nude lipstick that i purchased a looong time ago. Someone actually helped me pick it out at MAC & at first I wasn't using it as much but one day found it in my stash & tried it on & i fell in love with it! It's my perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. It's not too light that it washes me out & makes me look dead. It's just perfect, almost the same shade as my lip color but it gives it more of a glossy look. I have purchased a bunch of nude lipsticks at MAC & this one def is my favorite one! My to go lipstick, holy grail & I have 3 back ups of this shade because I'm afraid it might get discontinued, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by familiarplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not particularly fond of Lustre finish lipsticks from MAC, but after trying on Jubilee from the counter, I liked how it was a shiny kind of nude. Jubilee on its own looks great under good lighting, but otherwise it kind of looked dead on me (I'm an NC25-30). I was afraid that I got the wrong shade, (I wanted Blankety, but the store didn't have it) because it was quite sheer, the pigmentation seemed more to me like a gloss.

BUT! I found a way to make it work perfectly with my lips. I fill in my lips first with NYX Natural lipliner and top it off with Jubilee, and it looks amazing. Mostly brown/peach with a hint of gold. And because it's sheer the mauve from the lipliner comes through, making it a perfect dark nude for wearing to serious occasions like interviews and meetings.

So glad I didn't give up on this one :) I thought I'd only like Amplified and Stain finishes from MAC :)

I won't buy it again right away though, I'll have to try Blankety and Creme Cup first.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by cthour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first i thought i wasnt going to like it as its shade is exactly like the color of my lips. I was deciding between Hug Me and Jubilee but finally settled on Jubilee. Then i thought maybe i had made a mistake as the color just doesnt show that much. But then upon applying around 3-4 swipes, i think its not that bad. Actually this is my first nude lipstick so im just beginning to discover how nude shades look llike. And hey i think its great. definitely MLBB....

I didnt buy Hug Me but i found out that if i layer Jubilee over a matte pink-tinted lip color that i have, it turns out exactly like Hug Me. Im kinda tired of pinks for now so i think it was a right decision afterall. Jubilee is basically a peachy-yellow-beige color that is also smooth and mostuirizing on your lips. Doesnt look bad on my olive-medium tone skin and pigmented lips at all.

I probably wont repurchase as MAC has got a WIDE range of nude shades so im definitely trying off new ones after this one.

But overall this Jubilee is Great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jagratti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MLBB it makes them look more even and shiney but its not amazing! I will use up but not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG lipstick

i am so glad that the one mac counter helper saleslady i asked for a neutral day lip, she was very kind and offered this color

it looked so plain and ugly but when i applied it to my lips, it gave the perfect color. it's like a subtle pink beigey nude on my lips

it's almost the color of my lips but it's prettier

it's glossy and so smooth i love this formula of the lipstick

when i first got lipsticks i bought rimmel ones in the plain black packaging and they were of poor quality so i thought all lipsticks were like that but mac lipsticks are fantastic, especially the luster formulas