December 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Highly pigmented, lovely color, cheap, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The pigment is more intense than some of my higher-end blushes. As noted in previous reviews, the pigmentation for this product is strong, so be mindful of that upon application. Additionally, use your own brush blush because the one included is a typical racing stripe DS brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing blush! My sister bought this for me as a gift and I've used nothing else since. It's a lovely warm toned peachy pink with golden shimmer that doesn't transfer too much on the skin but still looks wonderful on. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I am NC15 for reference, but I'm positive this would look great on most warm skintones.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This looks so pretty in the pan! I would say it looks like a dupe of Nars Orgasm, with its golden glimmer. Beware - this is super pigmented, a lot of powder comes off the pan when the brush hits it, and so its super easy to over apply. For me, this was a bit of a dealbreaker. It made me look a little feverish each time I used it, though admittedly the color of the blush itself is super pretty, if you manage not to over apply. Since I have Milani luminous, which is another Orgasm dupe, I didn't feel the need to keep this one, due to the overapplication problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by hawaiigirl4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OKay so this is the only blush I own currently, because it's the only blush I need. This pink blush with gold undertones looks sooo natural on my medium skin. I just don't like the brush, so i use my own.
Pros:
-only $3!
-natural looking on medium skin
-compact
-long-lasting
Cons:
-the brush is kinda useless
-no mirror :(

Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this blush at least twice, maybe three times. And blush takes a while to go thorugh. I love this color. It provides a natural looking healthy pink flush with really suble shimmer. Brightens up my face. Great price. I love love love and do not see a reason to try any other blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

Love it!! I don't like alot of blushes... I have had this one for literally 2 or more years and I still have more than half left!! Awesome!!!

With a light had you get a little color, want to deepen it. Just add a little more and pretty glow. Never knew I had a dupe, nice surprise. FYI I'm a Mac NC42...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by risris89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is just perfect for that everyday rosy glow! It really reminds me of Milani Luminous and it is extremely similar. Will definitely repurchase this as this color is truly a staple item!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

I bought this blush after reading the 'RAVEvews' on this product. Now I already own NARS Orgasm, Super Orgasm, MAC Springsheen and Milani Luminous. This blush is a DUPE for NARS Super Orgasm. Its just as pinky & has gold shimmers in it. The glitters I find do transfer around my eyes after wearing it, but I am not too bothered. This blush is definately a great deal/dupe for only $5 CAD. Im definately going to buy me some back ups soon! One downside I found with this product was the cheap packaging, now I am not a makeup snob but if you drop this blush on the floor it WILL shatter so be careful when u do use it. However I DEFINATELY reccomend this product A+ !!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by akanesama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! Believe the reviews this product is VERY pigmented! Only lightly tap your brush into the product or you WILL use too much! Having said that, it's very pretty! I can't believe how great the quality is for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow-what can be said. I consider myself a make up snob and never buy drug store make up. This blush is awesome! It has staying power and I really love the color. However, the case is terrible..if I dropped it on the floor I'm afraid that all the blush would break apart but for $2.99 you can't have everything.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No