April 23, 2014 | 1424 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have purchased this blush at least twice, maybe three times. And blush takes a while to go thorugh. I love this color. It provides a natural looking healthy pink flush with really suble shimmer. Brightens up my face. Great price. I love love love and do not see a reason to try any other blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Makamae97

Love it!! I don't like alot of blushes... I have had this one for literally 2 or more years and I still have more than half left!! Awesome!!!

With a light had you get a little color, want to deepen it. Just add a little more and pretty glow. Never knew I had a dupe, nice surprise. FYI I'm a Mac NC42...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by risris89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is just perfect for that everyday rosy glow! It really reminds me of Milani Luminous and it is extremely similar. Will definitely repurchase this as this color is truly a staple item!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

I bought this blush after reading the 'RAVEvews' on this product. Now I already own NARS Orgasm, Super Orgasm, MAC Springsheen and Milani Luminous. This blush is a DUPE for NARS Super Orgasm. Its just as pinky & has gold shimmers in it. The glitters I find do transfer around my eyes after wearing it, but I am not too bothered. This blush is definately a great deal/dupe for only $5 CAD. Im definately going to buy me some back ups soon! One downside I found with this product was the cheap packaging, now I am not a makeup snob but if you drop this blush on the floor it WILL shatter so be careful when u do use it. However I DEFINATELY reccomend this product A+ !!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by akanesama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! Believe the reviews this product is VERY pigmented! Only lightly tap your brush into the product or you WILL use too much! Having said that, it's very pretty! I can't believe how great the quality is for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow-what can be said. I consider myself a make up snob and never buy drug store make up. This blush is awesome! It has staying power and I really love the color. However, the case is terrible..if I dropped it on the floor I'm afraid that all the blush would break apart but for $2.99 you can't have everything.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by dany06

Im a woc and my summer color matches maybelline fit me 320 foundation. Back in march or april when I first tried this blush it looked very red on my checks i dont know why. The color looks peach in the pan but on my skin it was almost orange red.

Now that I've darkened up quite a bit, this color looks so natural. The color still does not come across as pink. When first applied it is a nude peach. After mixing with my natural oil it becomes a peachy coral color that is not too bright. Also it is very sparkly but not glitter bomb like. It is more so micro shimmer.

I would suggest you dont apply too much if it doesnt show up that well at first on your skin. It definitely gets darker after about 20 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This a a Nars Orgasam dupe but this is even better. Orgasam was too golden for my cool skin and I returned it. This is gorgeous on my fair skin.

Just touch your blush brush into the pan and brush on your cheeks. The color is highly pigmented so a little goes a loooong way. I cannot ever imagining using up the entire pan but I will repurchase if I do. I actually have several of these, one in my home stash, one in my work stash and I also have several backups that I have purchased when Wet n Wild was Buy One Get One Free or 40% off. I have plenty of spares if I ever drop and break one or lose it.

The packaging is crappola, especially the old school silver pkg. The silver packaging is way ugly but it does have a small mirror which is really handy. A lot of high end blushes don't give you a mirror...Yes, I'm talking to YOU Mac. The newer version of this comes in a sleek plastic container. I can deal with the ugly compact because the quality of the product is so good.

I really wish Wet n Wild would expand the line and come up with a few new blush colors. I have not seen any new blush colors from this line in years.

I think this retails for either $3.99 or $4.99 which is a STEAL for a blush of this quality

If you are a makeup snob or if you have been scared of trying this line because it is so inexpensive, have no fear. Wet n Wild is one of the BEST drugstore lines out there. You get a lot of bang for your buck. If you purchase at CVS or Rite Aid, you can return the product if you keep the receipt.

I believe this comes with a crap brush but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS ditch the brushes that come with products and use my own. Any kind of makeup, good quality or poor quality, will look awful if it is applied with a crap brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Like others have said, this is a very close dupe to NARS Orgasm. Much, much cheaper. Just as pigmented though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by myhoneyhoney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush! It's cheap, it's highly pigmented, and it stays on a fairly long time. The color is very close to NARS Orgasm. It's a warm pink and looks wonderful on my NC42 tone.