Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

3.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Oil.

on 11/6/2010 11:45:00 PM

Terrific eye gel. I keep it in the fridge which makes it work even better. Helps depuff, serves as a primer and hydrates the eye area. I often slap this on first thing upon wakening, just feels so invigorating. Highly rec.

on 8/30/2010 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product!
At 31, I'm getting the onset of fine lines around my eyes and more crepeyness around the delicate skin in that area. I'm really not panicky about that. . . I am ok with aging and know nothing can stop the march of time. But I'll take any little improvements and perks that come my way at a reasonable cost.
Enter this eye gel. It's reasonable—around $12 full price. Soothing and feels light and easy on the delicate eye area. Hydration is great—which surprises me a bit since the product is not at all "heavy" like many moisturizers I have used. After using it for a week, only at night, my eye area skin feels a little firmer and just healthier.
No drastic changes, but I feel like my eyes look fresher.
I have hereditary dark circles, and this does not diminish them (it doesn't claim to), but concealer glides smoothly over the area, and I'm cool with that.

on 6/11/2010 9:31:00 PM

i happened to really like this as a day treatment under my makeup. i used to use very creamy eye creams during the day and it just doesnt work with oily lids. this olay gel sets and works well under a primer, and i never get any creasing. it goes on as a liquid and sets up to an almost dry consistency, but its still moist, just not wet. this isnt a really intense eye cream so if you have very deep onset crows feet you may need something more age appropriate, but for daily wear this is a great moisturizer. and its so much cheaper than department store. i think i paid $11. great for the money

on 5/11/2010 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i read reveiws on play and they were great and i read about the product and thought nothing could go wrong because i read alittle goes a long way. so i went to walgreens and asked them to opent his for me and it was about $14 and i thought well its gel so it must not be oily and i hate oily stuff, i seriously think i have oil phobic or something haha. anyways i got it and i was excited to use this because its my first eye cream thing. but once you put this on, nothing happens, theres no smell and no effect. i like that its cheap and olay is an alright brand and that its not oily but how is it suppose to be moisturizing without some oilyness. after it dried, it felt like some matte primer and i saw no results, if anything it probably caused me to have deeper fine lines lol from seeing no results. i even used this as a moisturizer for my whole face because it dries so matt and quick just to waste the product positively. so i just use this from time to time when i feel bad for it.

on 4/18/2010 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff is just ok. Not great. It is somewhat moisturizing. Although I do find that it doesn't moisturize the inner corners of my eyes all that well. On days I decide to put a little shadow there, its kinda just sinks in to creases. Also, does NOTHING for dark circles or discoloration.

on 3/9/2010 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this mostly for hydration and it does an ok job,but what can you expect for 12.00 Canadian.Its colorless and fragrance free and doesnt irritate the skin around your eye.Leaves it a cooling sensation and does help depuff abit.

on 1/17/2010 10:42:00 PM

I've recommended this so many times, can't believe I haven't reviewed it! I used this for years, probably between the ages of 25-35, until I needed something a little sturdier. Absorbs well, makeup can be easily applied over it without the moisturizer causing your mascara to dissolve all over your face. No noticible fragrance, so none of that pesky irritation some eye creams cause. No milia, no breakouts. Runs between $13-15, and you can generally find it on sale at your drugstore. I view this eye gel as a preventative product, so don't expect retinol-quality repair! Truly a great drugstore product, especially for oily-skinned gals.

This is probably not a product for women in my age range, unfortunately. If you're 40's-50's, I recommend Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Serum.

This is a awesome eye gel!!! SO nice and refreshing when you apply it. I apply it all over my eyes and I rub it in. Sinks in fast and it lasts forever. My (fine) crows feet have started to disappear but my undereye fine lines are taking a little bit longer.But they are slowly SLOWLY disappearing. :D Yay!!!!!!
I will buy this again..if I ever run out of it!

on 12/18/2009 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It doesnt have a bad scent, rather light gel formula so thats it about the good sides. The bad - it did not do anything for me. Nothing. Zero. Nada. And it wasnt that cheap either. So logically I wont buy it again after Im finally done with it.

on 12/18/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

it's refreshing for the skin around the eye, but don't expect it to do anything else. it doesn't tighten it, lighten dark circles or do any 'improvements'. it's extremely expensive for what you get (i'm not talking about quantity, because it does last), so if you buy it, make sure there's a significant discount on it.