October 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vivienvanessa

Beautifully luscious lotion with a divine cocoa scent. Definitely one of my favourite body moisturizers as it an amazing consistency - creamy but not sticky or too heavy and softens every inch of my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, cracked skin - this will soften it unlike any other product.

Compared to the Body Shop body butters this is definitely a much more stronger lotion, the body shop body butters are less creamy and less thick but they do have a larger scent range whereas this lotion only has a few scents including the cocoa and olive. It's also cheaper and the packaging is much more durable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Bobbi94

One of my two holy grail body moisturizers! My skin tends to get dry on my legs, feet and elbows. This just makes them as smooth as a baby's skin! I hate it when a body lotion leaves my skin sticky or greasy, this sinks in less than a minute into the skin, perfect! Not too fond of the smell (I have a very sensitive nose) but I can live with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion is good for dry, itchy skin because it's very moisturizing. It is thick for a lotion, but not as thick or heavy as a body butter. It smells of chocolate, but I don't find it nauseating. I consider myself pretty picky about scents. I would even go as far as to say it did help fade my stretch marks a bit. (Then again, who knows. It could just have been time.) I would buy it again in the future if the need arose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Great lotion, thick, but not greasy, very moisturizing, smells like hot chocolate, good to eat. To me, the only problem is even though I do like the scent, but I'm really not sure I want to put this all over my body to make myself smell like a huge mug of hot chocolate. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by abbymorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smells a little strong, but I like it overall. It smells like hot chocolate to me. Even if I didn't love the smell, though, the product would still be pretty great. It's super moisturizing and works wonders for my skin. I can't go back to other lotions after using this baby

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have used this for over ten years. Perfect! Never breaks my sensitive skin out and always moisturizers great. Will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is my favourite lotion. I used to use Aveeno but I find that nowadays it doesn't really do anything for my sensitive skin. My skin gets dry and itchy after a couple of hours so when I went to Walmart, I bought the travel size for my hands since the winter has destroyed my hands. They're dry, itchy and they've even cracked and bled because of how dry they are. Nothing has worked on my hands until I discovered this. It works WONDERS. So I decided to get the full size for my body and I love it. It absorbs fast, smells like chocolate AND leaves my skin with a nice glow to it. My skin feel soft and looks super healthy. I've also seen an improvement in marks, and scars. I will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Cnk1313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried many but nothing makes my skin as soft as this always go back to it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

There is one for very dry skin that I do not like at all. The normal skin formula is what I use. I actually like the smell, but it doesn't smell as good as it did years ago. Every winter I'll grab a bottle. Its not my absolute favorite, but its good for days when I don't feel the need to smell like Lovespell or whatever. I use it in the summer to condition my skin after I wash up from being outside in the sun until I feel the need to switch to pure aloe.

I like that this is cheap. I wouldn't carry it in my purse, but I always keep a bottle in the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by judywapner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm 30 years old and have tried SO MANY different body lotions. I stopped using them for a while because I just could not find one that didn't leave my skin greasy...I think I just assumed thats what lotions were supposed to be like?

This lotion absorbs into my skin super fast, leaving it super soft and silky and smelling like chocolate (although not overpowering). This is gross, but I've gone without showering a few days and I can still smell the yummy chocolate scent! I find that if I use this regularly, it also evens out my skin tone. The bottle used to be a squirt top, but they have changed to a pump top, which it so much better.

It is not available in Canada anymore (at least I can't find it) but I get people to pick it up for me from the USA.

Pros
Absorbs into skin completely
Evens skin tone and texture
Smells delicious
Pump bottle
Fairly low cost, I think $7 or so?

Cons
This lotion is not available in Canada (although the massage lotion is)