Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/20/2013 3:47:00 AM

I love this bc it's stays on. i have dry lips and lipsticks nvr worked for me, evn long wearing ones. they tend to gravitate into the cracked skin. moisturizing ones just rub off too quikly. so ive always been an avid gloss ovr lipstick junkie. BUT I have to layer another gloss ovr bc it dries extremely matte. but once it dries though, it aint moving! evn with a gloss ovr it. this finally gives my the possibility of having a pop lip color as most glosses are too sheer to create that look. I just swipe my favorite super moisturizing gloss over it an it lasted evn thru my meal! I'm sooo loving this! yay finally I can do bright lips!

on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS LIP COLOR!! This is the worst lip color ever! It dried my lips out. It CEMENTED THEM TOGETHER!! AND I HAD TO SCRUB IT OFF!!! and I mean scrub!! This product should be removed from the shelf. SAVE YOUR $ 3.00 buy chapstick instead!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Where do I start... Do NOT buy this. I purchased the Megalast Liquid Lip Color in HYPERPINK.

One, this color is completely tacky. It is not very often you encounter a highly pigmented lip color like this. Sometimes, that can be a good thing! But the only person that could maybe pull this glass off is an L.A. bro-hoe, wanna-be barbie.

Two, it gives 'lasting makeup" a whole new meaning. Once the lip gloss dries, you will waste product after product in attempt to help remove this off of your lips. It feels like cement or dried super glue as soon as it dries.

The only reason I haven't returned it yet (yes, I somehow managed to find a use for it), is because I can use it as a highlight in the middle of my bottom lip if I am rocking some hot pink lips. I have to be very careful to not use too much. You also have to be wearing another gloss under for the Megalast lip color to not turn into cement when you apply a small amount as a highlight.

I do not remember the other colors this gloss came in... Maybe others had better luck and liked this product. Either way, it probably doesn't change the consistency of the gloss and the way it feels on your lips. Overall, I would not purchase this.

on 4/24/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has to be the worst lip gloss I ever tried. The light pink shimmer color looked so pretty in the tube but when I tried it on my lips I felt like I had set them in cement. It dried out my lips horribly to the point where I had to scrub the product off with my electric toothbrush! Luckily I got this product on a buy one get one 50% off sale so I didn't feel bad when I had to throw it in the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Anyone who knows me knows I just about kiss the ground that Wet 'n' Wild walks on. But this...just...no.
I was attracted to the color and the fact that it was advertised with a dollar off sign. I immediately put it on when I got home...then immediately went to remove it.
Yeesh. I get the whole idea is to have it "mega last" but I think there's a subtle difference between lasting and drying out my lips to the point of no return. And my dear consumers, do not, I repeat, do not, smack your lips once it dries. Half of it will get stuck, leaving you with one patchy looking upper lip, and one gunky cakey lower lip.
Trying to remove this stuff is about as easy as removing dried cement. And about as pleasant.
At least it was cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Despite the fact that this product IS very cheap, I would still never even DREAM of buying it again. It feels like you put ten tons of clay on your lips. It applies horribly and uneven and it FEELS even worse. But even after that I decided to see if it lasts. Nope. It wears off like any other regular lipstick. Even when I've tried multiple things to see if I can make it last it still wears off!
I really love Wet n Wild, but this product is one of the worst I own.

on 3/17/2013 11:55:00 AM

I got this in 932A I Can Bare It. I can't believe anyone would like this. First of all, it dries very fast and makes my lips so dry! I literally have to scrub off the dry patches on my lips. This is just awful. I will definitely not buy this ever again.

on 2/17/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am very new to wet n wild product and all I can say is wow this product sucks.First of all I got this product from cvs and it cost me 3.19 which is too high. Anyways I got home ready to try this as I apply this on my
Lips I notice that it was too oily for a lipgloss and as I was rubbing
It in I notice that it got very dry and my lips started to
Cracked.The shade I pick up was 932A I can bare it

on 11/24/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

TYherse and lip laquer from W&W are my favys, I have four different shades of these, I carry the dark brown one in my purse, and it makes ,my lips feel more satiny and suede like and that a majoer plus and another point it scpres with me is that it makes my lips look more fuller and plump if you know what I mean, one or two coatings and I'm off this lasts four hours like promised. These shades rock, I have a muave darky purple kind shade, a muave lighter to medium, a medium muave-pinkey lighter colour, and my favorite dark brown like chocolate I'm unsure of teh flvaours names though, theres barely a smell to it, I wear the light pinkish mauve-brown mized colour of WNW megasheild over it or the light bronzed lip laquer over it to make it more moisturizing if i want, I love the feel to these new wet 'n wild mega colours,,but these colours and these brand lipsticks make a gret put on me

UGH wtf! This product totally bites. I recently started trying WnW products, and have become addicted to buying their lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, etc. They are pretty awesome for the price. However, this sucks. I picked out 361A, a pretty shimmery baby pink color. It applies like paste and dries to a crinkly, uneven, clumpy MESS. It tightens my lips and it feels so weird, and when I move my lips it crinkles and clumps even more! Not even the lip balm included can help this mess of a product. Ugh!!

Recommended for Medium Skin