October 2, 2014 | 1494 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by autumnskye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my family's staple hand soap. I originally bought it based on the scent, which is yummy and warm, but not overly strong. It doesn't linger long on my skin, which I like. It lathers well and does not dry out my hands, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by LadyBelleEtoile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent and my hands are much happier with this non-drying soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, it is the smell at my grandma's house!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by audiolovely

it has a relaxing and soothing scent. Cleans very well~ will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by mountaingem

Ladies and Gents of MUA, you saved my hands by your recommendations! I have very sensitive skin to start with, but a years' worth of chemo and biologic drugs has left my skin sore, tender and irritated. I've spent a small fortune trying to find products to use, and this is HG! No irritation at all and it actually feels soothing to my skin when wash my hands. Too bad they discontinued the body wash, I've yet to find any I can use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

I love this soap. It smells great, cleans my hands without residue, and leaves them soft. Doesn't leave my hands ashy! This is a staple at my bathroom sink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

My HG hand soap. My brother turned me on to this stuff actually! Of all people! He actually buys the gallon refill bottles he loves it so much. I adore this stuff too. It smells so wonderful and leaves my hands super soft. The price is beyond reasonable too. I have nothing negative to say about this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Ive been using this hand soap for months. I love the honey & milk smell, color, & texture. Its not near as drying as most drugstore handsoaps. Ive already repurchased this many times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry hands and this soap does a great job of not exacerbating the issue. The scent is lovely, it works up into a nice rich lather, and the price is very reasonable. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MovieVixen

Im not one to really care about what handwash I use. I don't have super dry skin and when I take my contacts out, no particular handwash bothers my eyes. BUT I will say that I LOVE this scent, and for someone who normally doesn't care, this one did... it makes my hand very soft! For the price, it's definitely one I will come back to :)