Softsoap Moisturizing Hand Soap - Milk and Honey

4.7

I love this hand soap! I use this in my bathroom, & I am constantly washing my hands. This soap does not irritate or dry my hands out (& I have hand eczema, so that's important). I also love the smell & how cheap this is! I ended up buying the huge refillable bottle because overall, it's a better value that way. I will definitely continue to buy this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this to wash my hands . I wash them very frequently. While it doesn't leave my hands dry like other commercial soaps , it does dry them if i wash too often. For which I need some hand lotion . I like the price though, most other gentle soaps are ridiculously priced . I guess I'll keep this around till i find something better to invest in

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love this stuff. It's thick and rich and smells so yummy. Plus it's usually on sale for only 99 cents.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pretty much what everyone else has said!
I love love love this hand soap. It smells great, moisturizes amazingly, feels good on the skin, suds well and leaves hands feeling super clean and soft! We use this in the kitchen and always have a huge jug refill!

Funny thing you can pick this up at my local dollar store. But hey smells nice and leaves my hands soft and nicely scented.. Wont dry my skin so this is a plus!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite hand soap I think it pairs up well the the honeysuckle and orange body wash. It doesn't dry my hands out like the orange and clear anti-bacterial soaps do, and it smells waay better. The smell is very comforting and I'm obsessed with it I wish they sold it in body wash form, but whatever the orange and honey suckle body wash smells just as good.

I love using this handsoap for the way it leaves my hands soft after using. The warm and comforting scent is nice and subtle. A little goes a long way as it lathers very well and doesn't strip the moisture from my skin. I like to try all the different Softsoap scents, but this one stood out. This is one I would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my family's staple hand soap. I originally bought it based on the scent, which is yummy and warm, but not overly strong. It doesn't linger long on my skin, which I like. It lathers well and does not dry out my hands, which I love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love the scent and my hands are much happier with this non-drying soap.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love the smell, it is the smell at my grandma's house!