Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/13/2011 10:56:00 AM

I love using this handsoap for the way it leaves my hands soft after using. The warm and comforting scent is nice and subtle. A little goes a long way as it lathers very well and doesn't strip the moisture from my skin. I like to try all the different Softsoap scents, but this one stood out. This is one I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/3/2011 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my family's staple hand soap. I originally bought it based on the scent, which is yummy and warm, but not overly strong. It doesn't linger long on my skin, which I like. It lathers well and does not dry out my hands, which I love.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love the scent and my hands are much happier with this non-drying soap.

on 10/30/2010 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love the smell, it is the smell at my grandma's house!

on 7/22/2010 1:47:00 AM

it has a relaxing and soothing scent. Cleans very well~ will buy again

on 7/21/2010 11:44:00 PM

Ladies and Gents of MUA, you saved my hands by your recommendations! I have very sensitive skin to start with, but a years' worth of chemo and biologic drugs has left my skin sore, tender and irritated. I've spent a small fortune trying to find products to use, and this is HG! No irritation at all and it actually feels soothing to my skin when wash my hands. Too bad they discontinued the body wash, I've yet to find any I can use.

on 5/22/2010 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this soap. It smells great, cleans my hands without residue, and leaves them soft. Doesn't leave my hands ashy! This is a staple at my bathroom sink.

on 4/14/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My HG hand soap. My brother turned me on to this stuff actually! Of all people! He actually buys the gallon refill bottles he loves it so much. I adore this stuff too. It smells so wonderful and leaves my hands super soft. The price is beyond reasonable too. I have nothing negative to say about this. :)

on 2/26/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Ive been using this hand soap for months. I love the honey & milk smell, color, & texture. Its not near as drying as most drugstore handsoaps. Ive already repurchased this many times.

on 2/26/2010 2:27:00 PM

I have very dry hands and this soap does a great job of not exacerbating the issue. The scent is lovely, it works up into a nice rich lather, and the price is very reasonable. Will repurchase.