April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Blush - LORAC - Powder blush in Soul

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by MariaU

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the blush color in the Croc palette. The Croc palette, as another reviewer pointed out, is $36 v. $19 for this blush, so if you are interested in any of the other colors in the palette, that would be the better buy. Another thing about the palette is that the shadows are square instead of round and they are the same size as Trish McEvoy shadows (and the blush is the same size as a Trish blush) so you can depot the colors in the palette and fit them easily into a Trish compact or planner or any other empty compact of the same size.

This blush is GORGEOUS. It just gives a really beautiful, warm glow. It is ultra pigmented so I use a very light hand and the result is a warm, natural look that lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only blush that gives me a beautiful glow without the need of a separate highlighter of some kind. The dusty rose shade is extremely wearable and highly sophisticated. The first time I swiped a brush over Soul, I was amazed at the silkiness and how easy the powder picked up on my blush brush. Just an overall amazing blush. I use Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy, Nars and Lancome but give Soul first place out of all of these.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Throw out all your beliefs in color. This is an amazing blush. I bought it due to reviews on it. In the pan it is the most dull, brown/gray color. Visually disapointing but as soon as you sweep it on WOW. Beautiful. I can't figure out how such an unremarkable looking color has such payoff. It gives you cheekbones, and the apples turn a nice warm flush and the more you use the deeper the rich tones. It will be a summer staple and I will repurchase. Update: I have used this everyday and love it. It adds heat/warmth to the face. I use Lorac blush in PINK on the apples after application and it looks great.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for that perfect blush that will light up your face but still look natural, your search is over. I imagine this to be universally flattering on all skin tones. The color, however, is so unremarkable in the pan that I literally had it sitting around brand new and unused for 3 months because I figured it would be exactly like MAC's mocha blush. It's funny how both look like generic dusty rose colors but are so SO different once on. Lorac soul turns into an amazing burnished rose color with very subtle peach tones that really lights up your skin. Very natural, but not in that way where people say "it's exactly the color of your skin flushed!"... which I personally don't even want. As gossmakeupartist says, rosacea is natural, but people don't try to look like they have that on their cheeks. This is just a beautiful color that looks great on the skin! I noticed I haven't picked up or even thought about buying another blush since I first tried this... which IMO is the true test of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Oh, this is a very beautiful blush. Don't judge this in the pan on its own. Put this on and I will guarantee you'll love it. The texture is smooth, very blendable and the color is so soft versatile and pretty. This gives a nice rosey neutral flush with very small shimmer in it (less obvious than Nars). I believe this blush will universally flatter most skintones. I originally skipped over this color while browsing online but once I played with it in person, I loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by pinchopeach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

i read so many great reviews about this color blush and whenever i went into sephora and saw it in the pan, i was turned off by how dull it looked. eventually, i had to buy it and try it for myself at home to see what all the hype was about and i was super excited to have liked it. i'm nc37, asian, with yellow undertones and this color looked really nice on. i can't explain the color but it just made my face look so much more awake and it defined my cheeks. i LOVE this blush!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by brianadecaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This blush is gorgeous! The SA told me it was the color the Lorac founder uses on Debra Messing. It's a beautiful dusty rose color that I could see looking natural on almost anyone. The blush itself is very smooth and finely milled - it never goes on streaky or chalky. Since getting this, it's the blush I now reach for most. Dare I say it's replaced my NARS O?? At least for the time being. A word about the packaging - the screw top is a little annoying - should be a flip. Also, make sure you get a good blush brush for this - it'll make a big difference. I like an angled one to sculpt my cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by jlzakaras

Love this blush! Gives a nice flush, not too light, not too dark, not too shimmery, blends well. Lasts all day, and doesn't oxidize. Works well with cooler or warmer tones. This is a new staple, and the one I reach for most often lately.

I've been using Lancome's Cedar Rose - nice color, but it goes on so light, I've used it up faster than I've ever used up a blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sahyslop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. For reference I am nw20 with brown highlighted hair and green eys. In the pan this blush looks like a mauvey berry brown to me. Normally I choose cooler colors but this one looks perfect on me. Doesn't seem to matter what eye or lip colors I choose..it just looks like a natural flush on your cheeks...exactly what you want a blush to do. I get compliments on how good I look every time I wear it. In fact, today a woman in a CCO told me my makeup looked wonderful and asked what blush I was wearing. This blush is highly pigmented so use a light hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Xi_Girl85

Love the color. Packaging is crap. Has little staying power on me for whatever reason? Regardless, I'll probably repurchase just because the color is so great.