August 20, 2014 | 1114 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by XxPRINCESSAxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

Does not show up at all on my NC42 skin. It looks like nothing. It adds the faintest hint of shimmer. The good thing is that it isn't intense and orangey though - not showing up is way better than that. Also there's no sparkles or glitter in it, but very faint shimmer. Would be suitable for those that are super pale and looking for a very non-intense bronzer that isn't very pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

Really disapointed with this bronzer! didn't show up at all on my nw25 skin maybe when i have paler skin it'll show up but at the moment it feels like a waste of money! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer natural color and highlights effects. Ideal for enhancing or strenghtening a tan. It is a dirty brown with a very fine golden shimmer strewn through the powder thatís barely noticeable when used. I donít find it turns orange-y at all, so I like it for a bronzing option. Itís dark enough to work on light to medium dark complexions, but itís not so dark that it will look drastic on lighter skin tones.
It's a As I mentioned, I use this to give me color instead of contouring since it has shimmer. Contouring is best used with matte colors but that is just my preference. This bronzer wears for 3-4 hours the most before it starts fading, as any makeup does on my face. Besides being a bronzer, you can also use it as a blusher too. powder with fine gold shimmers, great for contouring or add color to skin.This has more brown tinge to it but as it applies sheer, it does not make your face look dark or muddy. I would suggest it to be used with a kabuki or powder brush for flawless and not over-doing. Swirl the brush around, tap the excess and use on required areas. Like it very much, but as I ran out of Nars Laguna and Benefit Hoola, am using this. Probably my third best bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by snowdropz22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is perfect. I'm more of a chanel girl. Really wanted to get the chanel bronzing base but it turned out too orange on my skin. I headed to the mac counter and the sales assistant tried this on me. It looked so good and didn't come off as too muddy, orange, or dirty looking. This is great for my skin tone. I'm NC20!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good color easy to use but the sparkles are too chunky and look like glitter. Fail.

I don't want glitter on my face ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, this is the perfect bronzer! It gives great color that doesnt look orangy and you don't need alot to get a good bronze so the product last a while. I bought this after i saw how much my mom raved about it and im glad i did. Of all my MAC products this is my must-have. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just enough color to make my VERY fair skin appear sunkissed. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Kach100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of my very first MAC products which I purchased alongside Russian Red lipstick. When the sales assistant handed this to me, I was rather skeptical and was adamant that the shade was far too light for my NC42 skin tone. She insisted it was the right shade and despite my (I'll admit - meek) protests, kindly refused to show me any darker shades. Don't get me wrong - it seems like a nice bronzer...just not on my olive complexion. It doesn't add any discernible colour to my face, just a lot of fine, glowy shimmer. Because of the shimmer, I'm not to keen on applying it too heavy handed to see whether that makes any difference. Also, since this was my first bronzer, I don't have a lot to compare with. I do use it, and it gives a nice dimension to otherwise minimal makeup. I paid NZ$48.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bronzer. I have very pale skin so bronzers usually leave me looking like an embarrassed carrot. But this is very light. It's a perfect little box for carrying around in my bag.
It's pricey but worth it, and it lasts a very long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The best thing about this bronzer is that it is so light and therefore appropriate for very fair skintones. It has a little bit of shimmer in it and isn't very pigmented which can be cool but most of the time it's not because you have to apply so much of it. I also dislike the packaging, I mean its alright but for its price it could be better. I doubt I will repurchase.