November 23, 2014 | 1100 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by wiseblonde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried the Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick in Jaded 328A and I absolutely love it. It's a bright, sheer pinky-red that I can load on without it ever looking as though I have. After years of wearing neutral browny-tawny nudes I began reading a lot lately about the bluey-reds and pinks that supposedly make your teeth look whiter. It seems that these pinky-reds have become de rigueur in every makeup-savvy woman's repertoire of lip color. In my quest to find the perfect one I headed straight to the Wet 'n' Wild display at Walgreen's to see what I could find without spending a lot of dinero. I thought I was just going to find a good shade then I'd need to go get it's high quality twin at a schmancy makeup counter. So not so! Although there was a nice hint of color left after I had a bowl of clam chowder, I do wish it would have had a bit more staying power. I'm incredibly pleased with this color, though, and I'm buying every tube of Jaded I can get my mitts on!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by qy818

WOW, It is really good lipstick. price is good, Quality is good and the color are pretty too. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mrmoon

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Walgreens are giving a buy 1 get 1 free on W n W products this week so I decided to try my luck another time. Last time I got myself a dark brown lipstick which makes me witch-ish. My lucky day today - I found this 516C which is slightly peachy, pinky, orangish, and shimmery. It looks excellent in 10 minutes, probaly after setting (though I don't understand why a lipstick needs to set). I have been looking for a warm tone lipstick, not willing to invest cash just on trying out shades. Now this one is right it.
W n W has great shades on the short wavelength side --- mauvish, pinky, rosy, etc. This color is really a suprise for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2006 12:54:00 PM More reviews by autumn777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is great! I love lots of color but hate the sticky feel of most lipsticks. This is "slicky" and has nice colors. I would have never thought the stuff I bought when I was 13 (and not so nice back then) would be one of my favorites as a 30 year old. The precious metals colors are nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by violethaze

Wow, I'm really pleased with this lipstick! Seems like I've been on this lipstick buying spree lately (thanks to MUA hahah). I bought 329A and I think it's called Plum Shine. Very nice sheer, moisturizing, plum/mauve shade with some gold undertones. I always wear nudes so I'm not used to wearing color lip products in general. This one is subtle, yet I can tell that I'm wearing some color. The lipstick cases look much better than before and not as cheap looking. The case top does 'click' on and the packing seems sturdier than the older versions. I'll definitely be checking out the other shades of the Wild Shine Lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by auras

I have this in 324A a perfect YLBB color. I had been looking for the perfect nude lippie to suit my yellow undertones for a looong time. I finally found it. I'm not very good at describing colors, this is a very light pink w/ a hint of brown. No mauve here, it would have ruined it for me. And it feels so great on the lips, like a balm. I'll definitely buy it again. EDIT: I also got it in 551C, red w/ a hint of brown, sometimes I use it as a stain, sometimes I enjoy the rich color. Very happy w/ this shade too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 8:07:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was browsing the makeup aisles and stumbled on these. There were quite a few colors to choose from, but I picked 326A which is a sort of burgundy type shade on me. This goes on really smooth and light, but has enough pigment to show up on lips with added shine. The more you put on the deeper the color seems to get, so it's nice to have a bit of control of how light or dark you'd like it to be. I really like this a lot and I hope to find some other shades to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by twilightsky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use Cranberry Shine as a stain/tint for my lips, lightly applied and blotted thoroughly, which leaves a trace of red on my otherwise unpigmented lips. The staying power is not bad--about 3-4 hours, and that's through lunch as well. Smell is "cheap"--plasticky, but I really don't care about the smell =). The packaging leaves something to be desired (the top falls off very easily and the lipstick can't screw back into the tube, so I nick the lipstick very often when I put the top back on). I do use this everyday because I love the light stain this gives me =D. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by asherrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just bought 8 WNW lipsticks for $1.50 at CVS. I think all but one of them are going to be winners! Thanks to all of you MUAers, or I would have been passing WNW up for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in #323. It is a nice soft shimmery nude color. It goes on sheer when applied and gives me nice shine. Ugly packaging as usual, but nice product with awesome price.