October 21, 2014 | 935 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised with this mascara, I wasn't expecting too much as I had previously had a bad experience with a rimmel mascara. This lengthens, separates, defines and adds just a bit of volume. For me this is an everyday natural look, if you apply more coats you'd probably get more volume and use it for a nighttime look. The only thing is that it does sometimes flake and smudge on me which I find very irritating - with mascaras in general. Plus side is the compact packaging, curved brush (I love me a curved brush) and the ease of removal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Overall, this isn't a bad mascara, or at least an everyday mascara. Especially in a pinch, it'll work just fine and I've definitely experienced worse, BUT I was relatively underwhelmed with it. It didn't clump, but it didn't volumize at all and there was barely any lengthening (even with layering, as I do with all my mascaras). I did find it a bit difficult to take off at the end of the day, but it didn't slide down my face during the day (which is a big deal for me). So, in this case, you get pretty much what you pay for (though I guess I am impressed with it for what I paid, which was all of $6 at Walmart).
If I have a choice, I won't be buying again, but if I'm in a pinch (as I was this time) it'd do for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I've been using this mascara for 3 days now. Since I'm a mascara hoarder and have been wearing mascara for years, it doesn't take me that long to experiment with mascaras for me to know if it works for me or not.. It doesn't smudge or smear, but it makes my lashes very grainy, clumpy, and messy. The brush... It doesn't coat my lashes evenly. I tried to like this so much bc of reading good reviews and how cheap it is but this is very mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my number one favorite . The packaging i had was a little different , the tube had a crown and it was the british flag in grey . What i liked about this mascara was that it has good volume . When i first tried it on it made my lashes really dark (which i look for in mascaras) . It makes my lashes thicker and softer . The only thing i didnt like about it that it doesnt lengthen much . Ive been buying this mascara for a year now, and ive gotta say it is my favorite and i love it .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I keep coming back to this baby. I'm never 100% happy with a mascara, I'm ALWAYS searching for something better, but I'm not sure if you can get something a huge amount better than this. This mascara does the job well. It lengthens and volumises to a good extent. Whilst I'm not blown away, I never have been by a mascara and I'm not sure if it's possible. I wear this to college, work and out clubbing. It will never smudge or flake. If you put on about 3 layers, it seems to clump a bit at the end of the lashes on the left eye and they end up pointing in weird directions (such as downwards) but that's just my lashes. This happens especially if I let it dry in between coats. But it's a nice thick creamy consistency (after the first few uses anyway) and it's relatively buildable. It's a nice rich black and this finish is a bit crunchy, but I think you just have to accept that if you wear mascara. Who's gonna be touching you eyelashes anyway? I'm currently deciding whether to buy this again at 3.50 on ebay or to get a different one, but I'm thinking buy this again. It's the best I'm gonna get unless I try thousands of other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

You get what you pay for with this cheap mascara. This junk made some of my lashes fall out. To the trash it goes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i got this as a gift for christmas, i never heard a lot of hype about it. but this mascara definitely deserves more hype! when i put on one coat, it gave my lashes a very natural look. and what i like about this is you can build it up as much as you want and it won't clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by twinklekitty

This is seriously the best mascara, forget the rest, this so so so cheap but work way better than most high end store brands. I gave the overall rating a 4 cause i would have liked a little bit more lengh but other than that its very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only mascara that I have tried that I can actually apply more than one coat. Does a decent job and lengthening and thickening. Not quite hole grail for me, but I lke that I can actually build it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At some point this was nearly the cheapest mascara on the market, at least in here. I once had been staying over at friends place and forgot mascara and i had to go somewhere the next morning so i just grapped this in panic from store and was really pleasantly surprised to notice how good it was. Gives nice volume and separates moderately. This gave honestly awfully nice looking lashes! And the price is reasonable. Definately could buy again!