December 24, 2014 | 1170 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rimmel Extra Super Lash is the perfect mascara for anyone over 40 with sparse lashes. If you are a teenager you will find this mascara boring and unhelpful. And I would say most 15 year olds probably should not bother with mascara because Mother Nature already kissed your face. However, for those of us who have abused our lashes and have found age has taken away their loveliness we need a good simple practical and easy mascara to create what we lost. For all those women like myself whose lashes are no longer thick, plush and full we need a gentle touch. A mascara with a simple wand that can go from the base of the lash to the outer edge and create depth without clumping. Fullness without looking like we have sludge on our eyes. A product that will define the eye without making it look heavy. If you want drama this is not it. This is the all practical, sensible, classic, elegant, basic black masarca that will enhance your eyes not weigh them down. It comes with a wand that can gently cover each tiny insignigficant lash to create elegance without looking like we tried too hard.

Rimmel makes a great product at a price for pennies. I paid under $6.00 for this mascara. It does not last as long as I wish. I have 10 hour days and while it did not come off until I took it off, I did find my eyes itchy after 8 hours. Although it might just be I am tired after a long day of work and rubbing my eyes. And it could have been my eyeshadow too...

To conclude... A great inexpensive mascara that can be found at any Target or Walmart for the busy working mom.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by MiaUnicorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this mascara most days. One coat does the trick and it does not clump easily even with two coats. It lasts the whole day, although comes off with ease with makeup remover. The wand is not curved or anything. It is easily applied and grips your lashes easily. The tube has lasted me over 4 months. The only negative thing is that it is a little dry, but this isn't a problem for me. It also does not add length, but volume - so is perfect for people with naturally long lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I liked this mascara when I first bought it (one month ago). One coat gives a natural look with some lengthening and thickening. However with a second coat or even a third, it clumps and flakes. I use a clean mascara spoolie to remove excess clumps which helps but eventually the flaking starts. It's not fun having mascara flaking into your eyes. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by estellarosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I thought Extra WOW was great but this is even bettter!!! More flexible, more definition! A dream to apply!No more nightmares!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very surprised with this mascara, I wasn't expecting too much as I had previously had a bad experience with a rimmel mascara. This lengthens, separates, defines and adds just a bit of volume. For me this is an everyday natural look, if you apply more coats you'd probably get more volume and use it for a nighttime look. The only thing is that it does sometimes flake and smudge on me which I find very irritating - with mascaras in general. Plus side is the compact packaging, curved brush (I love me a curved brush) and the ease of removal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Overall, this isn't a bad mascara, or at least an everyday mascara. Especially in a pinch, it'll work just fine and I've definitely experienced worse, BUT I was relatively underwhelmed with it. It didn't clump, but it didn't volumize at all and there was barely any lengthening (even with layering, as I do with all my mascaras). I did find it a bit difficult to take off at the end of the day, but it didn't slide down my face during the day (which is a big deal for me). So, in this case, you get pretty much what you pay for (though I guess I am impressed with it for what I paid, which was all of $6 at Walmart).
If I have a choice, I won't be buying again, but if I'm in a pinch (as I was this time) it'd do for a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I've been using this mascara for 3 days now. Since I'm a mascara hoarder and have been wearing mascara for years, it doesn't take me that long to experiment with mascaras for me to know if it works for me or not.. It doesn't smudge or smear, but it makes my lashes very grainy, clumpy, and messy. The brush... It doesn't coat my lashes evenly. I tried to like this so much bc of reading good reviews and how cheap it is but this is very mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my number one favorite . The packaging i had was a little different , the tube had a crown and it was the british flag in grey . What i liked about this mascara was that it has good volume . When i first tried it on it made my lashes really dark (which i look for in mascaras) . It makes my lashes thicker and softer . The only thing i didnt like about it that it doesnt lengthen much . Ive been buying this mascara for a year now, and ive gotta say it is my favorite and i love it .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I keep coming back to this baby. I'm never 100% happy with a mascara, I'm ALWAYS searching for something better, but I'm not sure if you can get something a huge amount better than this. This mascara does the job well. It lengthens and volumises to a good extent. Whilst I'm not blown away, I never have been by a mascara and I'm not sure if it's possible. I wear this to college, work and out clubbing. It will never smudge or flake. If you put on about 3 layers, it seems to clump a bit at the end of the lashes on the left eye and they end up pointing in weird directions (such as downwards) but that's just my lashes. This happens especially if I let it dry in between coats. But it's a nice thick creamy consistency (after the first few uses anyway) and it's relatively buildable. It's a nice rich black and this finish is a bit crunchy, but I think you just have to accept that if you wear mascara. Who's gonna be touching you eyelashes anyway? I'm currently deciding whether to buy this again at 3.50 on ebay or to get a different one, but I'm thinking buy this again. It's the best I'm gonna get unless I try thousands of other mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

You get what you pay for with this cheap mascara. This junk made some of my lashes fall out. To the trash it goes!