Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 7/23/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first experience with bronzer, and I don't think I'll ever purchase anything different. This summer I got really tan and there was no reason to put blush on. I bought this and used it on my cheeks, forehead and t-zone. It gave me a beautiful bronzed blush look--but still looking pretty natural. I applied with a big bronzer brush from Sephora. It completed my summer low-key make up. I doubt that next summer I will have quite the tan I had this one, but the cool thing about this color is that I can apply it very lightly and still look like I got a little sun. Cargo made a really high quality product in this. Also, the tin is quite large, and I think this will last for a long time.

on 5/25/2009 9:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this bronzer! Despite the fact that I'm addicted to trying different kinds of bronzers, I always come back to Cargo because it's the best. It's just very easy to apply and gives a great look. It most definitely doesn't give you a fake tan/orangey color, just a nice bronze. It's great for contouring under the cheekbones or for highlighting the actual cheekbones themselves. The package could be cuter, but I love this product, haven't found a better one, and will continue to use/buy this product again and again. I would highly recommend trying this bronzer!

on 3/18/2009 1:51:00 PM

Been using a sample of this & it's rather nice. I'm a GGG/MMM so maybe I'd go for "dark" if I bought the full-size, not sure. But this medium shade is lovely, giving a hint of color that isn't too sparkly or orange. Nice as a blush on me too. Doesn't last very long & isn't cheap but overall, a pretty good bronzer!

on 2/24/2009 1:56:00 PM

Amazing bronzer. I use this to make my cheek bones more defined, around the nose, chin, neck and a bit around the forehead. I use it with a light hand and it gives me a healthy very subtle tan glow. Very beautiful, not shimmery on me and not orange at all. I am however, a fair-medium skin tone naturally. I use this everyday and a tin lasts me at least four months so well worth the price. Even better, Cargo's gift sets at Sephora often include this bronzer in an amazing deal. I've been using this bronzer for 2-3 years now and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am NC15 and hesitated between getting Medium or Light. RIS Medium from a very generous MUAer (ty!) and I have to say Medium was the right call- this is a lovely golden toned bronzer with some shimmer. Using Medium, I think Light could probably be duped by LM Shimmer Bronzer.

I love the texture- it is just gritty enough to have some grab on my skin and not be blotchy, but not so gritty that it scratches or dries out my skin. Color wise, it goes on a good match- the shimmer is present, but it does look natural. I wish Cargo could find the fine line between matte-flat versus OTT shimmer, but shimmer never hurt me before.

Unlike a lot of other bronzers, including ones I love and use, this has almost no red or pink tones- my Medium is a straight up golden brown. I am the ultimate bronzer h00r and Medium will stay in my rotation because of its lack of red tones, it is a unique color for a bronzer and has the added bonus of working well on me. I especially love pairing this with another bronzer and using the Cargo for highligting and toning down the red of the 2nd bronzer.

on 1/12/2009 1:20:00 PM

This is a very nice bronzer. It looks good on my NC20 skin. It's not too brown or too orange. It does have shimmer which emphasizes my pores, otherwise I'd rate this as perfect. The shimmer is very subtle though and the texture of this is divine. This is one of the best bronzers out there.

on 12/5/2008 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of this in a swap and I love it! I have the medium and it is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever tried. I have light-med skin that gets pretty light in the winter and this color makes me feel like I have been out in the sun. Sparkle is just the right amount-gives a very nice glow

on 11/8/2008 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the bronzer that I've tried so far, and I've tried many. It blends really well with my skin tone and it doesn't have an orange or red base to it. I think that bronzers really depend on your skin tone. From what I see, I don't think this is suitable for light skin or dark skin.....Cargo makes different shades of bronzer for light and dark skin if that's your case. My skin is more medium with an olive tone in it.
The biggest problem I find with bronzers: they're either too red or too orange. But with Cargo, I've used both the regular medium (which seems to have a small hint of shimmer in it) and the matte medium. I use it pretty much everyday too so I love this stuff.

on 10/5/2008 10:32:00 PM

I hate this. Its sparkley and looks fake fake fake. I broke my NARS laguna and replaced it with this - a huuuuge mistake!! Incomparable and the proof is in the pictures. Uhhhg, stay away.

on 10/4/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite bronzer, ever!
The packaging is great, unless you drop it a lot, in which the tin will dent. I really like the nice round surface that i can swirl my brush around in!
On my (NC35) skin, its not too shimmery or orange. It has a very nice, buildable colour that i find i can never really overdo. It also gives you a really nice glow, even if its dreary outside.
I'd definitely recommend this, and rebuy it if i can find it!

Top Rated Cargo Products