December 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by ShahnaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this a great highlighter. I use this with a liquid foundation, mostly on tops of cheekbones, nose and browbone. I felt it made a huge difference when I saw photographs of myself, gave my face a lot more glow and life than with previous highlighters. I would buy this again, though I do have a couple more highlighters I still want to try before saying this is definately the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 4:04:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS
- Subtle pearly glow
- Nice creamy consistency
- Product lasts a long time

CONS
- Too expensive
- Creases when used on the eyes
- Not noticeable enough as a highlighter

Overall, I was very underwhelmed with this product. I expected more from MAC - it just didn't really do much at all.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this cream color base. It's creamy and blends pretty easily. It gives me a nice dewy glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A fabulous product.

Pros:
Multi-usage: eye shadow base (needs priming though), highlighter for cheeks and under brow area, lips, body.
Goes on smoothly, easily blends.
Fragrance free.
Not too frosty.
Has tender yellowing/goldish undertones.

Cons:
Low staying power as eye shadow base.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by HolDol

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works nicely as a highlighter for the face. However applied to the eyes this creases like crazy with or without a primer. Only takes 5 mins for this product to crease. Not to expensive for a Mac product but i'm glad i got this with a 15% discount. Cream colour bases are meant to be multi use products and yet this particular colour is only good for the face. Also sometimes my product with be runny for no apparent reason other times this product with appear dry and hard to work with. A very strange product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I wanted to do a review on this product because it is one of my all-time favorite highlighters. I like that it is a cream product, it is perfect for spring/summer for a natural radiance look. It really melts into your skin, and doesn't look fake at all.

It is very white looking in the pan, but it gives a nice soft glow to the skin. It is very natural looking and sheer, which is what I want. It is very creamy and easy to blend with your fingers. I also use MAC 188 brush to apply it to my cheeks.

I am medium skin tone. My other favorite highlighters are Benefit 10 and Dior Amber Diamond. I would recommend those as well if you are looking for a powder highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I have luna,pearl and shell.I use pearl as a highlighter and eye shadow on daytime at work,as it is more discreet.The only problem is that it seems it doesn't last long enough.I m not sure if i 'll buy this again or i'll keep looking for the perfect one for everyday use.(for the evening i love shell,it has more shimmer and the color is warmer)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pixyinpanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this. It's a goldy white sheen - just the perfect highlighter color. The application is very easy - you can just use your hands and you'll be fine. I dab this onto my cheekbones, nosebridge and my cupid's bow. It's looks stunning like a glow from within, very healthy. My only problem is that I find it fades rather quickly so you definitly need to set it with something. And as I found better liquid/cream highlighters I woudn't buy this again. Eventhough I haven't found one with such a nice color.
FYI it'S horrible on the eyes - creases like mad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice highlighter. I took a mark off because it doesn't have the staying power that Benefit High Beam has. It has generally faded off my skin within an hour or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Milkulenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I had chose only one MAC cosmetic product, it would be Cream Colour Base in Pearl. Pearl can beautifully brighten your skin and give it healthy and glowy look.