August 22, 2014 | 1843 users online

Cleansers - Neostrata - Facial Cleanser PHA 4%

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by santhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only been using the cleaner for oily/acne prone skin for a week and already I've noticed a difference! My face has never felt so smooth and so far no breakouts...if its anything, my skin looks better than it as in a LONG time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by rschon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is for the "One Step Foaming Gel Cleanser" for normal/combination skin (contains 4% glycolic acid), and I cannot say enough good things about this cleanser. I have finally found a skin care line that actually improves my acne prone, oily skin. I have used soooo many skin care products, from cheap to expensive, and this product line is truly worth every penny. I will pre-warn you that this cleanser should not be used to remove eye make-up/mascara, and it does not "foam" up like other cleansers, but if you have problem skin and break out from everything that you try, I would recommend trying this cleanser. For $21.95CND, it removes foundation and dead skin cells, makes my skin feel wonderful, and has made a world of difference for my acne problems within days. Highly recommended!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by yuiying

I have dry and sensitive skin. I had tried many brands - dermalogica, clinique, esteee lauder. Finally i gave myself a try on Neostrata with half of price from those listed branded products.

I started to use this since OCT, and i must say; my skin looks better now with no clog pores, white heads diminished and smoother. It did not play magic to my skin though but i can see the different now. Thanks to PHA, it does wonderful job on skin exfoliation. Non irritating, very gentle cleanser. An ideal product for sensitive skin user.

I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 2:49:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is confused, to say the least. Under normal circumstances, I have combo skin but during the warmer months it becomes oily and during the winter itís normal to dry. At times it can be sensitive and acne prone. And did I mention that I have some fine lines? Oh, fun times. The facial cleansers Iíve used have either left my face feeling tight and stripped dry or ďuncleanĒ and greasy. My dermatologist recommended this product and Iíve been using it faithfully for the past 5 plus years. This is a polyhydroxy acid cleanser that manages to exfoliate and moisturize my skin simultaneously. Despite all the listed problems I have with my skin, through all these years and seasons, my skin looks and feels clean and radiant every time I wash my face with the cleanser. I use it twice a day and the 6 ounce bottle lasts 2 months.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2006 7:37:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a sample of this together with the Heliocare supplements that I bought. Was feeling brave since Zia's Ultimate Exfoliant worked so well on me, unfortunately this irritated my cheeks. There was a little stinging even after I washed it off. Only good thing it did was help my blackheads temporarily.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2005 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sandyshops

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an A1, top class HG for me. Can't recommend this product highly enough both from a personal point of view as well as a professional one. I let everyone know about it and encourage them to try it. All the girls I work with use this product and others in the NeoStrata range. BTW, I don't work for NeoStrata but in a pharmacy that stocks the products.
It's easy to use, very economical (gave a 3 for price as some will say the initial outlay is expensive, but one bottle lasts me over two months and their combo packs are great value). You only need the smallest amount to get the job done.
To achieve optimal results, this product is best used with others in the NeoStrata range ie use this cleanser and one of the NeoStrata moisturisers.
I do think people need to be warned that they will possibly break out at first when they use this product, but after about two weeks, your skin will never have looked better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 5:56:00 AM More reviews by aelgif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been very happy with this quiet achiever :)

For optimum results, I first remove the day's grime with water and washcloth, then towel dry. Apply a thin layer of the PHA cleanser to dry skin, leave for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly, to get rid of the slimey gel. Rids my skin of any dead skin cells, congestion *very gently*. Lots of cleansers irritate my skin, but this doesn't.

Retails for $36.95 AU continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by milenacka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm reviewing the Neostrata One Step Cleansing Gel 4% Glycolic acid, since I can't find a section for it--hope this is it. tell me if it's not.
REVIEW: My skin has never done so well with a cleanser. I use this with the 8% glycolic acid Smoothing Day Cream (see my review), and my skin has never looked better. I mean, not by a long shot. My face glows every morning when I wake up after I wash and moisturize with Neostrata the night before. I am not over-hyping this. For me, it is the single most amazing thing that has happened to my face. It's hard to believe that these products are working so well. Is this what an HG feels like?? I am so happy with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2004 3:02:00 AM More reviews by bway116

This cleanser was gentle. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight after washing, but it did make my skin feeling a little slippery, like I didn't quite rinse everything off... maybe that's what pH balanced cleansers do? I finished the tube, but probably will not use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:20:00 AM More reviews by babbio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG. My skin has never looked better.