Andrea Eye Q's - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/14/2008 2:14:00 PM

This stings my eyes and does not remove eye makeup as expected. It dries my skin out too. Disapointed! I will not buy this again. However, I do like the packaging and the amount of pads that you get (65). Is the original version perhaps better?

on 3/8/2008 12:44:00 AM

I liked how it removed most of my eye makeup and that it was safe for contact lens wearers. I didn't, however, like how it dried out my eyelids. And even though it's oil-free, I still felt a residue on my eyelids. *Shrugs* I bought these at Walgreens, and thought they were a bit expensive for makeup remover pads. Again I shrug.

awesome awesome makeup remover. i use the waterproof version, and it works great! you get a lot of pads, and they work quickly and easily. =)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

BEST eye makeup remover pads out there -- I've tried them all, and these are the ONLY ones that don't burn my eyes... they even take off the most difficult eye makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely gotta get the oil free ones though. They're GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this, because it removes eye makeup quickly and easily, is portable, and is so easy to use. It does make my eyelids oily, and it does not take off all mascara, but I love it since it's so cheap and there are so many pads (65). I will buy again.

on 4/29/2006 7:08:00 PM

well.. i'm at my third time repurchasing.... i find it's crazy effective at removing waterproof makeup albeit a bit oily for those acne prone skin ppl... however, I have dry skin...

It is gentle on the face and comes in an alright package....it's very good and it's cheap... although i'll give it 4 lippies because the pad is drenched in oil at times...

on 3/3/2006 12:05:00 AM

$3.99 or something at Meijers. Ok, so these are GREAT but they are decent. They remove 99.99% of my makeup but I still have mascara on my face when I wake up. They don't burn. They don't smell. But they do dry out my eyelids. Not sure why either. I'm kind've on the fence out whether I'd buy these again but at the moment, they'll do.

on 2/10/2006 7:34:00 PM

These are pretty good for being so cheap. They get rid of my makeup fast and easy..just leave my eyes kind of greasy, but I can easily get rid of that with a towel. These are quick and easy and don't require cotton balls and stuff.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got these pretty cheep. 2.99. Tried them after using the Almay pads. These are a bit thicker, but still i have to use a few of them and i wake up with some mascara under my eyes. Not bad for clean ups, but im still looking for a better eye makeup remover pad.

on 1/24/2005 1:28:00 AM

i love these for their makeup removing power as well as the fact that i can find them at my local dollar store rather than for $4.50 at rite-aid. score! the ones made for waterproof eye makeup are great, too.