November 24, 2014 | 1760 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andrea Eye Q's - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by tinamarie4685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEST eye makeup remover pads out there -- I've tried them all, and these are the ONLY ones that don't burn my eyes... they even take off the most difficult eye makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely gotta get the oil free ones though. They're GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I like this, because it removes eye makeup quickly and easily, is portable, and is so easy to use. It does make my eyelids oily, and it does not take off all mascara, but I love it since it's so cheap and there are so many pads (65). I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 7:08:00 PM More reviews by sakurasilver

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

well.. i'm at my third time repurchasing.... i find it's crazy effective at removing waterproof makeup albeit a bit oily for those acne prone skin ppl... however, I have dry skin...

It is gentle on the face and comes in an alright package....it's very good and it's cheap... although i'll give it 4 lippies because the pad is drenched in oil at times...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by IShy134

$3.99 or something at Meijers. Ok, so these are GREAT but they are decent. They remove 99.99% of my makeup but I still have mascara on my face when I wake up. They don't burn. They don't smell. But they do dry out my eyelids. Not sure why either. I'm kind've on the fence out whether I'd buy these again but at the moment, they'll do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 7:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are pretty good for being so cheap. They get rid of my makeup fast and easy..just leave my eyes kind of greasy, but I can easily get rid of that with a towel. These are quick and easy and don't require cotton balls and stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got these pretty cheep. 2.99. Tried them after using the Almay pads. These are a bit thicker, but still i have to use a few of them and i wake up with some mascara under my eyes. Not bad for clean ups, but im still looking for a better eye makeup remover pad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2005 1:28:00 AM More reviews by rustload

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love these for their makeup removing power as well as the fact that i can find them at my local dollar store rather than for $4.50 at rite-aid. score! the ones made for waterproof eye makeup are great, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by m1chelle

I love these. They are way better than the Almay ones which I used to love before I found these. It takes off all my mascara without irritating my eyes. I will keep using these until I stop wearing makeup ... which is highly unlikely anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

These eye makeup remover pads are ok. They do an ok job at removing makeup, but I don't wear waterproof stuff so I don't know if it would remove that stuff. My non-waterproof mascara took several wipes to remove! That being said, this stuff stings if it gets into your eyes. And I find the pad too saturated. I mean when I use remover from a bottle and soak my own cotton pad, I put about a fourth to a half of the amount that they have on. The supersaturation allows more opportunities to get the stuff in your eyes, which as I previously mentioned, equals stinging of the eyes, which is not good! I will finish the container, but I will not buy another.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Chirpy

Takes eye makeup off in one swipe.
It comes in 3 different choices - OIL FREE (safe for contact lens wearers) Regular-Extra Moisture Remover and one for Water Proof Mascara.

I prefer the Oil Free...who needs more oil on their face.

Fast, and doesn't hurt the delicate skin around your eyes.