October 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bikini Zone

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2006 6:16:00 AM More reviews by DaiBMui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the creme version with hopes that it would clear up the red bumps. While it seemed to have calmed the redness & irritation (w/ the lidocaine), it didn't clear up the bumps at all. I don't get why they tell you to put on "immediately after hair removal" since this has menthol and camphor in it (hence the mild moth ball smell), so I imagine that it's just gonna sting. It does have salicylic acid in it, but not enough to clear up those bumps. The cap is also awkward to open. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lovefragrance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I notice no significant soothing or reduction of bumps after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have the Bikini Zone gel, it's to put on after you shave. If I don't use this, I get irritated with bumps in my bikini area. I love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by yoohoo422

This helped me smooth my bikini line area so much. It was much less irritated and just looked a heck of a lot nicer with a swimsuit on.

I think this stuff is GREAT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2005 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jennoxley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok everything who keeps complaining about the pain from using this right after shaving should have read the instructions. It clearly states do not use on broken skin, that means if you just shaved and you have some open pours do no use it yet. Also make sure the skin is dry.

I tend to use it on the days I am not shaving down there so next time I do have to shave there are no bumps to contend with. I have used it for the past couple of summers, even brought it camping with me so I could use it before going to the beach!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The Bikini Zone shaving gel absolutely did not work for me. In fact, I had more red bumps than when I shave with Skintimate. This shaving gel is way overpriced. The only positive thing I can say about this product is it comes in a recycleable plastic tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 3:05:00 AM More reviews by pulaonyou

The bikini zone cream works okay but if you get the Bikini Zone Shaving Gel it's even better. You will not need to use the cream. The gel will not leave bumps on your skin. Even though the gel is only for the bikini area, I use it on my legs and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by mcreechkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 4:31:00 AM More reviews by oreocookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this. It really helps with the itchy, red bumps I get in my bikini area.
ETA: I noticed a previous reviewer said this is just hydrocortisone. It's actually 2% Lidocaine, not hydrocortisone. I'm no expert, but I believe Lidocaine is a topical painkiller, while hydrocortisone is more of an anti-itch product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 5:29:00 PM More reviews by SparklyPinkCoconut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the post below.You can get this same thing for about a buck!What a rip-off!