Bikini Zone

3.5

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

The packaging could be better on this, but overall I think it's pretty effective at doing what it's supposed to do. I both epilate and wax, so I am no stranger to ingrowns. I usually exfoliate in the shower to avoid them but coupled with Bikini Zone I do notice a decrease in ingrowns. However, sometimes they just can't be avoided (i.e. when clothes rub the wrong way immediately after hair removal). As long as I remember to put this on, I'm usually ok. The smell does bother me a bit, it smells "fishy" but it goes away after it dries. I have purchased this 2x and a tube lasts me a while, almost a year with regular use.

i've always assumed the price to pay for womanhood is a litany of south-of-the-border issues, so when an unlikely friend, albeit awkwardly, told me how great this stuff was, i thought to myself, aha! maybe an embarrassing bikini line isn't god's prolonged smiting for eating that damn apple; maybe i can socialize at the pool with nary stray hair nor red bump!

thus, i set forth to cvs to buy myself a tube (cuz, you know, it'd be just gross to ask if i could use hers.)
the verdict: day 4, no bumps. no ingrowns, no pain. however, ladies, PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU APPLY. i will say no more. and it makes my crotch smell like moth balls. i know it's the lidocaine, but when someone goes to tuck a bill, i don't usually have the time to explain these things to them.

I have this is the medicated after shave gel. The cap is very hard to get open...you literally have to squeeze the tube and twist and pull. Causes a lot of product to be wasted outside of the tube and in the cap. Works like it is suppose to, soothes the itching but didn't notice much decrease in red bumps.

I bought the creme version with hopes that it would clear up the red bumps. While it seemed to have calmed the redness & irritation (w/ the lidocaine), it didn't clear up the bumps at all. I don't get why they tell you to put on "immediately after hair removal" since this has menthol and camphor in it (hence the mild moth ball smell), so I imagine that it's just gonna sting. It does have salicylic acid in it, but not enough to clear up those bumps. The cap is also awkward to open. Will not repurchase.

I notice no significant soothing or reduction of bumps after using this.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have the Bikini Zone gel, it's to put on after you shave. If I don't use this, I get irritated with bumps in my bikini area. I love this stuff.

This helped me smooth my bikini line area so much. It was much less irritated and just looked a heck of a lot nicer with a swimsuit on.

I think this stuff is GREAT!

Ok everything who keeps complaining about the pain from using this right after shaving should have read the instructions. It clearly states do not use on broken skin, that means if you just shaved and you have some open pours do no use it yet. Also make sure the skin is dry.

I tend to use it on the days I am not shaving down there so next time I do have to shave there are no bumps to contend with. I have used it for the past couple of summers, even brought it camping with me so I could use it before going to the beach!

The Bikini Zone shaving gel absolutely did not work for me. In fact, I had more red bumps than when I shave with Skintimate. This shaving gel is way overpriced. The only positive thing I can say about this product is it comes in a recycleable plastic tube.

The bikini zone cream works okay but if you get the Bikini Zone Shaving Gel it's even better. You will not need to use the cream. The gel will not leave bumps on your skin. Even though the gel is only for the bikini area, I use it on my legs and I love it.