December 22, 2014 | 1630 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam III

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

love this plumb color! it is dry but i put chapstick on first then this and then gloss over and im good to go!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Viva Glam III, where have you been all my life?! I can't believe I'm just now discovering this lipstick. I went to MAC looking for a pretty pink shade and ended up with this--which is somewhere between pink and red. Very flattering with my skin tone (NC44). It's great--I love how a quick swipe gives me that just-bitten look and heavier application gives me a more sultry one. It is a little drying on the lips, but then it is a matte. I love it--a new staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by arleen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the color that I can't be without. It's my staple lipstick. It works perfectly for my skin tone (light/medium). Lasts all day at work and I work 12 hours. I can make it look dark for evening wear and lighten it up with a lighter color gloss on top of it for day wear. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This is my default lippy. It really makes my NC15 skin glow. It can be worn straight from the tube for a 1940s raisin-y vamp look, or lightly blotted and layered with balm or gloss for something more natural. I also use it as blush. The only drawback is the packaging-- it often cracks or the lippy will break from the tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

Yum! What a wonderful shade of deep red. This color has a lot of blue tones in it making it verge on the edge of becoming a plumb but it still retains its true red beauty. Of all the VIVA shades I love this one the most for my skin tone. For anyone with a warm skin tone looking to purchase a good red that's not too intimidating I would definitely recommend this. The product is smooth and creamy, always moist and stays on for hours after continual use.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

MAC Viva Glam lll is a great color. I haven't used it much at all though. Mostly because it's a bit darker than the swatch on www.maccosmetics.com. But I'm glad I bought it anyways, because you never know when you'll need it. I thought it had more of a red tone to it, but its a matte mahogany. Its still pretty, but I don't think I will repurchase..

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is a staple for me. I can't apply it straight out of the tube without looking goth, so I "tap" it on my lips and smear the color on with my finger. I end up with a natural looking stain that lasts for hours. Sometimes I lightly apply a clear frost lipstick on top to lighten it a bit. Love this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by SoPolished

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a lovely red shade with plum undertones. Its great for me because there is no yellow or orange in it and its not so blue that it pulls purple....

Im very fair and its hard to find a red for me, this is NOT an every day color for me, but it is my go to color for a vampy look or an evening out....I like it with and without gloss and I tend to use gloss that has a bit of gold in it, I like the combination.

The formula is wonderful, as usual- and the smell is great! It lasts forever...it seems to leave a stain, even after eating or drinking. Ive worn it all night with no touch up...except maybe a little gloss- but the color still shows nicely.

a new HG red for me, I will always make sure to have one of these onhand!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is, hands down, my all-time favorite lipstick. With my coloring, it works well for every day wear. When I think it has worn off, I check... but it's still there. At least two of my friends ran out to buy it as soon as they tried mine, too. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It pretty much fell apart within a month, meaning the tube is difficult to transport.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick it makes me look sultry and very sexy. I like the color and I can pull it off well. I usually go for brown and mauve pink colors but this caught my attention. I love the smell and for the price which is a tiny bit steep for a lipstick it does the job, It's long lasting and even when your lips start to feel dry just dab some gloss lightly and your set cuz this baby won't come off at all. So this one a definite repurchase.