Elizabeth Arden Clear the Way

3.6

on 3/13/2005 5:34:00 AM

I love this stuff! I bought it cheaply in Hong Kong and I couldn't be more happier. My skin tends to get quite dry especially near my ears and under my jawline. Clear the Way makes even the roughest skin baby-soft. It also evens out my skin tone really well. The only thing I can say against this product is that it smells a little chemical-y but that just might because the tube was sitting in a warehouse in HK for ages or something.

on 3/1/2005 10:08:00 PM

I am not sure what it did or what it is supposed to do to my skin. I have combination skin, more on normal/oily side. This came in my skincare kit from EA and it absolutely did nothing to me. I almost used up the whole 50ml tube patiently, but I don't see any difference. Will not even bother repurchase. Maybe my skin needs something more harsh and dramatic.

I liked this at first, but it didn't do much if anything for my skin. Like others said, it's more like a cross between a mask and a scrub. Might be better for people with oilier skin types, but I found this to strip my skin. It has an interesting texture, but isn't very effective on my skin. I got this as a GWP, but wouldn't repurchase full size.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

there might be something in it that my skin did not agree with. i used it for a week and broke out in a rash of new zits. it smells very perfumy.

on 2/22/2004 2:17:00 PM

Great mask - I use it instead of scrub 1-2x a week and it makes my skin clean and soft like nothing else. Smells great too - and the prise is another plus for trying it.

on 2/21/2004 12:31:00 PM

I guess you could use this as a mask, maybe?? I don't. It is however the best scrub for people with normal skin. I would not use if I had sensitive skin, but I don't and it works for me. The texture is lovely and the packaging is great. Elizabeth Arden products are some of the best out there and I've used about every product in the market. I have not tried their moisturizers though. That will be next on my list. Anyway, Love this SCRUB.

on 1/14/2004 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP too! It's a not bad mask BUT is still prefer the St. Ives clay mask tough.

on 12/4/2003 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP and I loved it so much that I purchased it. I have already began seeing an improvement. I don't know what exactly is working but something is. I started an entirely new skin care regimen (sp) two and a half months ago and I am seeing a marked improvement. Basically I'm using the EA Ceramide line, cleanser, toner, plump perfect, eye wish and this product and the peel and reveal. LOVE IT!

on 11/17/2003 10:23:00 AM

Can I call this an 'exfoliating mask'? It is very similar to Clarins Gentle Facial Peeling, cheaper BUT way harsher!! It has very SHARP beads that I'm so afraid they will 'cut' my face. Hard to spread, and I don't dare to massage it over my face.

Just like Clarins Gentle Facial Peeling, this EA Clear the way made my skin feeling soft after the wash, BUT AGAIN, it also dried out my skin. There are so many good and gentle purifying masks out there, don't waste your money on this.

I won't recommend this mask to anyone, even if you have the roughest skin. WAY TOO HARSH!!

on 9/30/2003 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

got this from a swap and like it a lot. makes my skin feel really smooth. the scrub/mask thing was new to me, but i like! smells nice too. maybe will buy the full size when this runs gwp size runs out!