August 30, 2014 | 1152 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Vanilla Cinnamon Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lux30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received in a swap - LOVELY scent, best 'foody' scent I've smelled yet. Not too sweet, just mellow enough to make you want to keep smelling it all day long! Lotion itself isn't the best at hydrating for me, but it is a matte lotion - but it does a good enough job for me to use it. I just adore the scent so much. The cinnamon is what makes it great, I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2005 7:02:00 AM More reviews by limelipgloss

I really like the natural essence of this line, and the packaging is all very nice. The vanilla cinnamon lotion has a nice texture, not too light or too thick, absorbs well, and has a wonderful warm fragrance that lingers throughout the day but isn't nauseating. Smells nice, a hint of a woody under-scent, the cinnamon is a great addition. Doesn't smell manish like I thought it might.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 10:32:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I quite liked this product, the scent is ok, but not the best vanilla ever, and it fades fast. It contains starch, so it leaves your skin with a matte finish, which I didn't like. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2004 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I love this scent however even layered with the gel and spray it doesnt last even two hours. This is a delicious spicy cinnamon scent with a touch of vanilla. Kinda reminded me of gingerbread cookies. The lotion was nice and thick although it took a minute to melt into my skin. Online they state this is
"Scented with a creamy touch and insistant woody pulsation that counter-points the Vanilla sweetness, Korres Cirtus Body Milk is rich in starch and has an exceptional powdery texture that leaves a matte finish on the skin. The combination of Provitamin B5, Lanolin and Jojoba Oil enhances the suppleness of the skin, at the same time providing long-lasting hydration. Active Aloe Juice, extremely rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc and Antioxidant Enzymes, supports skinís immune system and protects due to its anti-inflamatory and anti-bacterial properties. Furthermore, due to its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, Aloe Vera Gel retards skin aging." 8.3 fl. oz. for $14.50.
Too bad it doesnt last since the scent is great. I also like the pump bottle better than flip top cap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I now use this as a hand lotion for after I wash my hands, because it is so convenient with the pump.
However, I no longer use this as an all-over lotion because I find something slightly off-putting about the scent. It smells mainly great--like vanilla and cinnamon-- but there's a teeny, tiny, slight cooked-grease smell mixed in.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

I want my vanilla to smell rich and creamy. The cinammon cancelled it out. I prefer the bitter almond

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2004 9:09:00 AM More reviews by thursday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Outstanding texture, different from the usual body lotion, thanks to starch (!) which is listed as one of the main ingredients. It is absolutely not greasy, and leaves the skin cool and yes, with a matte finish, as it says on the label. Perfect for hot months. I've used this on my legs after shaving and it is quite soothing, as well. Layered with the Body Water, it leaves me feeling (and smelling) delicious.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was hoping to get a yummy scent like philosophy cinnamon buns or AZW cinnamon bun, this was NOT the case. This scent smelled rotten on my skin, although it smelled nice in the bottle. YMMV.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this in combination with the Vanilla Cinnamon shower gel. I find it to moisturise well my dry skin and, a bonus, leaves a wonderful subtle scent. Strangely enough, I recently tried Lush's Sympathy for the Skin and found that they both leave the same scent on my skin (though Lush is supposed to contain bananas as opposed to cinnamon in Korres). So, if you already use and like Sympathy for the Skin, don't hesitate to buy this lotion! You'll looooove it!