September 1, 2014 | 1918 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a good versatile product. The consistency is creamy, somewhat reminding tooth paste, of white color. I use it as suggested - as a cleanser on a daily basis and occasionally as a mask, in the shower mostly. The product does help to keep my skin spot-free and helps to remove blackheads. What I like is you do not end up with tight dry skin after you use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ItsAja

I have a great face routine but I use this as a oil absorbing mask & spot treatment plain & simple if you dnt put it directly on your pimple it'll work like a charm be careful bcuz the skin around it will dry out easy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by caraphernelia232

This stuff works miracles. But use it sparingly. Benzoyl peroxide isn't good for your skin, so I don't use it as a cleanser, I use st. Ives apricot scrub. But as masks go, this is the best I've come across. Especially on my oily days, it'll dry me right up, but not severely. & if I apply it when I feel a break out coming on it stops it altogether.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh wear do I even start with this! It's amazing and I'm already on my 2nd bottle of this stuff! I have very oily skin (so oily that probably if the world ran out of oil they could drill into my face for some). I mostly have acne scars and very sensitive skin. Within the first wash of this as a mask, I already saw that my skin's breakouts shrunk, my pore size shrunk, and my face glowed! And the minty feeling is so refreshing (I love the smell, lol XD.) I use this 2 times a day as a cleanser and occasionally as a mask and if I have any horrifying zits this makes a great spot treatment for them! Just dab little on the spot, go to sleep, and wallah! Bye bye pimple! Love love love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by alex9andra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Just to let you know that I distroyed my boyfriend pillows and few towels, that are in dark colors, and figure out that was from this, a little late. Did not realy help so I would not buy it again, not for my skin, it to strong for sensitive skin with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by mariemillares05

Let me start off by saying that I have struggled with break outs/acne since middle school. I am now 23. I normally get break outs on my cheeks. I bought this after reading reviews and I have found a new favorite product! it has cleared up my breakouts very well. leaves my skin smooth like a baby's bottom! I now mostly have acne scars but overall this product is great. been using it for about a month. But saw results in a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is the best thing i have ever purchased oh my god. i have acne prone skin and this is the only thing that helps, i'm just in love. just buy it you won't regret it.

Update : This stuff is literally a miracle, I'm in the process of switching to an all natural skin care system and this is the one thing that I can't let go. Before my switch to natural I had been using this as a cleanser and Ponds Dry Skin Cream as a moisturizer, turns out it breaks me out. I've always broken out, so to me it didn't look any worse then normal, but that was because I was using this product and it was combatting the breakouts it was giving me. A few weeks later I made the switch to natural and stopped using this and the Dry Skin Cream and my skin cleared up pretty significantly. Then for a few days I wasn't home and I ended up having to use the dry skin cream but I wasn't using this and my skin FREAKED. I went from having about 2 active breakouts to 13. After realizing that it was the Ponds, this stuff was a life saver. I started using it every night as a face wash & every time I showered as a mask. My skin immediately calmed down. After 2 weeks of doing this all I have is one small healing pimple. It is drying but nothing awful. As my skin is getting better I'm easing myself off of this, I'm no longer using it every night & just use it as a mask in the shower about 2 or 3 times a week. It is a great product to have around for just controlling breakouts and blackheads & for times when your skin freaks out like mine did. I'm hoping I can find an all natural alternative but for now this is definitely my holy grail.

My Skin Care Routine : (Night) Coconut Oil as a make-up remover, Neutrogena clear pore cleanser (when my skins flaring up), Sassabella Clear Skin Cleanser, RoseWater, Sassabella Clear Skin Serum, Sassabella Ageless Skin Face Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by zazine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product ! I don't have bad acne, but my skin have always been acne-prone. I've tried a BUNCH of products that was so strong and dried my skin out. I'm now 21 years old. I was sticking with more gentle products that wasn't made for acne, but this winter, I started breaking out more than usual.
I bought this product randomly, the price is a bit higher than other cleansers but, I wanted to try it.
The product itself is pretty unique, since it's a daily cleanser AND a face mask. I use Lush's Coal Face cleanser in the morning, and at night (everyday), in the shower, I always use this one, as a MASK. I leave it on my face for about 3 minutes, not more than that.
It doesn't dry my skin out that much, but leaves it insanely CLEAN. I recommend using a moisturizer right away. I saw a difference for my skin, and when I don't use it, it gets a little worst!
The packaging is perfectly fine, you squeeze out the product. Oh ! And this product is actually a gentle scrub too, which really deep cleanse your pores, is feels soooo good :) This is good stuff, I will buy it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by orangekangaroos

I don't write reviews, but I thought I would make an exception because I really like this product. First off, the price is right, which is essential for me, because I don't have a ton of money blow on face wash. It's priced normally, and it works great, so you get some bang for your buck. It smells good, I like the packaging--it's just a squeeze bottle--and it actually does what it says it does. I know, right? I've been using it for about two weeks and it had cleared all of my blackheads, and I had so many in my cheeks. All gone. And it's clearing the rest of my skin too, except for the little bumps, but I'm hoping those will go away with time. The only thing is that it dries my skin--and my skin is not by any means dry. But that should obviously be anticipated with benzoyl peroxide. I have a really good salysillic acid moisturizer that I use afterward, though.
Usually I'll just wash with it (make sure to use cold water after), but the mask works as well, especially if you have redness. I use it as a spot treatment sometimes, because I have bad picking habit. It shrinks everything.
Bottom line, this cleared my skin like nothing I've tried before. If you have acne prone skin, I definitely recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by rachladner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This definitely FEELS like it works. The first time I did this I felt like my skin was opening up for the first time and just ... breathing. It was magical.

My complexion has definitely gotten much more clear, but I've started using a lot of different things, so I can't say that this is what did the trick, but it only takes about 5 minutes to do the mask and your skin will thank you. :)