Solano HAI Convertable Flat Iron

4.7

I LOVE this product! I purchased it on ebay after doing ALOT of research. I'm so glad I did. It leaves my hair soft and not PIN straight; it looks healthy. I can turn the ends in if I want to. It's so easy to use. I had my hairdresser use it on me and she was TOTALLY impressed! It was better then any she had ever used. She actually purchased one the next day.

i used a t3 before this and the hai blows the t3 out of the water! the hai leaves the hair silky and smooth and it simply glides through my hair. my hair looks healthy and cute...wat more can you ask for from a flat iron.

Why is this getting such good reviews? o_O It sucks. I have coarse, wavy, asian hair and it fails to straighten it--it would revert back to its natural state after a few mins and when it is very humid outside. When I try to straighten my heat on the lower settings (about 250), it would not budge. I keep setting it higher and it would make my hair look fried and stick out all over the place (without using product). I'll be sticking to my sedu. No product needed and it makes my hair look very soft and stays straight throughout the day.

I've had my HAI for 3 1/2 coming up on 4 years now, and I've had NO problems with it whatsoever. It straightens amazingly, and keeps my hair very soft and NOT damaged.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried many Sally and beauty store flat irons and non can come close to measuring up to the HAI convertable flat iron!

I purchased my HAI off ebay 7-years ago for $80 and it was by far the best investment I've made in any styling product! I raved about it so much that my step-mother and cousin went out an bought one! They love their HAI too! It's the bestflat iron out there, hands down!

PROS: adjustable temp setting, fast heating and cooling, and comfortable grip. AWESOME price!

CONS: Only con is sometimes my hair gets snagged in the plates.

I bought the Hai after considerable research following the demise of my Chi (my fault, spilled something on the plug unit). The Hai doesn't give me that "stick straight" look, but it leaves my hair beautifully soft and straight in a more natural way that I think is more flattering.

I also haven't noticed any damage from using the Hai, something I always worried about with the Chi. I'm not sure i liked that lank, "stick straight" look anyway -- my hair feels fuller and is in general much happier with the Hai.

I love this flat iron! Got it based on the reviews here and could not be happier. I bought it on ebay for a quite reasonable price, it worked out to about $85 including shipping to Canada. I have gone through my share of flat irons, and this one is definitely the best I've ever tried. Love the blue ceramic plates, love the temperature control, love how fast it transforms my puffy/frizzy hair into shiny silky and healthy looking hair. Also, I have noticed that my hair stays straight for longer. Now, I do my hair the night before and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning, my hair is still straight, no kinks!! That is truly amazing. Also, it heats up and cools down really fast. Great flat iron, give it a try!!!

yes yes yes. to all that rated this high you are right. both my stylist either use this one or the regular one inch haistick which i really recommend a one inch because you can get closer to the roots. sometime customers think its expensive but i always tell them both my stylist had them for several years and myself included and they keep them on 8 hours at a time and they havent blown. wipe them with alchol to keep them clean. heat protectants build up on them. This flat iron heats up quickly, is pure ceramic, and has a temp control. its 1 1/4 iches and I think its a little longer. I wouldnt go any wider for a flat iron cause you should flat iron with small sections. Oh and never never never have damp hair. even if the flat iron says wet dry people! go ask your stylist :)

Best flatiron EVER! I got mine on ebay this week and am amazed at how sleek it makes my hair. I had been using a Conair flatiron before and the HAI is 100x better. I have tons of frizz and nothing seems to tame it but this flatiron is miraculous. It heats up so quickly and straightens the hair in one shot...with the Conair I always had to go over the sections of hair multiple times to get it straight - then I'd worry about the damage I was doing to my hair! Wish the HAI had been a little cheaper but now that I have it, I can't live without it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have tried several different flat irons (including CHI) and this one has to be the best one I've ever used. My hair is thick, coarse and long and this smoothes it out perfectly. Yes, it's a little on the expensive side, but it's a professional product that delivers results. I don't know what I'd do without my HAI flat iron.

Top Rated Solano Products