July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by delerium55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this gel blush!! Beautiful, long lasting color and easy to apply. All the other gel blushes that I have loved got discontinued ( Clinique, L'Oreal, Studio Gear). I was in Target one day and happened upon this, liked it so much I bought 2 colors. I have Flushed, which is a sheer red, and Rosy which is a brighter pink. Both leave a very natural blush on your cheeks. A little goes a long way, which makes up for the price, but thats just me. I hope they do not discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I have this in Flushed and I now want this in every colour! I absolutely adore this blush, it's very pigmented so you have to be careful with how much you put on your cheek but once you blend this out it looks absolutely amazing. It adds the perfect flush to my cheeks and I always get compliments when I wear this. Packaging is really good and travel friendly. I apply this by squeezing out the tiniest amount on my ring finger , dabbing it onto my cheek and blending and voila - perfect rosy cheeks! This is the best cheek stain I've come across and very long lasting, it doesn't highlight pores either it honestly just blends into the skin looking so natural and pretty. Favourite blush by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Carybear

This is my GO TO gel blush. I have all types, color and makes of blush, from MAC to NYX ( I am a Blush whore) and time and again, when I get tired of the other creams/gels/powder blushes this never fails to wow me, again and again. I wish I could buy it here in Canada, rather than order it online, the shipping is brutal.
The cap comes off easy, so I detracted a lippy for that. It's affordable, and does not have glitter in it-thank Gawd. I love how blend-able, sheer and forgiving this gel blush is. HG next to my muchly missed Clinique Black Honey Gel blush....man I loved that stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Yrie

This blush is amazing!
The colour is exactly what it says: natural. A lovely rose colour. It looks much darker in the tube than it does on the skin, but it's nicely pigmented and not too sheer at all.
I like to apply this with my fingers - you just need a tiny bit and blend it onto your cheeks. It blends quite easily. You have to work it quick though, because it will set. Sometimes I'm too slow, then I just blend in the edges with a buffing brush.
Once this is set, it doesn't budge. Ever. It lasts all day! That's what I love most about this product, you just put it on and don't have to worry about it all day.
It is quite pricey, but it will last a long time. I'd definitely repurchase :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the "Natural" color...and I'm LOVIN' it!!!!!
- Easy to apply (just blend in with fingers or brush)
- Long-lasting all day color
- Gives a natural flushed glow
- Doesn't smell
- Stays put (no smudging or caking)
- No need to re-apply
This is such a subtle natural hue of pink and sooo pretty! You can wear it with any color. Thanks, Pixi!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

Thanks to a fellow MUA user I was informed on this product :) You see, I have horrid oily skin and as you can imagine oily skin eats up my blush. Half way through the day I'm left with no blush, which I absolutely abhor since I LOVE having a flushed appearance. I only have this in the color 'Natural' as they are a bit on the pricey side for a DS product (18 buckaroos) and for the size of the tube. Price is never a breaker for me as long as the product works, hence why I'll continue to be buying these awesome gel cheek stains. I can't wait to own all of them. Last night I fell asleep with my mu on, I know terrible for the skin but I was sooooo tired, and my blush was still on. AMAZING. I wear it with MAC Fleur Power on top for added staying power. I'm just happy I have found a lasting blush just in time for Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by babybop728

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the color Sunkissed on Hautelook when it was on sale for 5 bucks. I was thinking of buying it for a while because of all the positive reviews. Two things. One, it comes in a super small bottle for the price (which is normally 18 dollars). Two, when you first see the color, it's kind of off putting. I tried it for the first time last week and I am HOOKED. I love this stuff! I have super pale skin and red hair and sunkissed is the perfect color for me! It has a much nicer pinky tone to it than it looks like in the bottle. It looks very natural. But be warned. If you have pale skin like me, a little goes a long way. I put a little too much on the first time I used it, because I was unsure of how pigmented it was. I only need to use a little and I feel like the tiny bottle will last me a long time! I will definitely shell out the 18 for a new bottle when needed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently picked this product up in the shade rosy from my local target. It looks very natural on and the color is very sheer, but build-able. I have very pale olive skin and found the shade natural did not look like blush on my skin, and found the flushed to be too much of a berry color for summer. This has become my go to blush because it looks very natural on the apples of the cheeks. I also love how the colors have no shimmer or sparkle in them. Great buy, worth the $18 considering the fact that most other gel blushes are upwards of $25 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by flipthecoin888

I just found out about this not too long ago through youtube, and was interested because I was looking for a product that gives off a "natural flush". I was previously using Tarte's cheek stains but it was just somehing that I constantly had to reapply.

I am so glad I tried this Pixi blush! The product is really long-wearing, and a little goes a long way! I bought the shade Natural and it really does look like Im just flushed from within. Will definitely buy again, and will have to check out the other colors.

For a drugstore brand I found it quite expensive ($18) since the packaging looks quite... cheap? But it works, so Im not complaining!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tomlul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought the NATURAL shade at Target and I really really like it. Very easy to apply and extremely natural results (healthy looking).
I think I'll try a darker shade as this one is just a bit too neutral for me.
I've tried Becca's cheek tints and Pixi's are so much easier to apply (and much less expensive of course).