April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the "Natural" color...and I'm LOVIN' it!!!!!
- Easy to apply (just blend in with fingers or brush)
- Long-lasting all day color
- Gives a natural flushed glow
- Doesn't smell
- Stays put (no smudging or caking)
- No need to re-apply
This is such a subtle natural hue of pink and sooo pretty! You can wear it with any color. Thanks, Pixi!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by normaestrada19

Thanks to a fellow MUA user I was informed on this product :) You see, I have horrid oily skin and as you can imagine oily skin eats up my blush. Half way through the day I'm left with no blush, which I absolutely abhor since I LOVE having a flushed appearance. I only have this in the color 'Natural' as they are a bit on the pricey side for a DS product (18 buckaroos) and for the size of the tube. Price is never a breaker for me as long as the product works, hence why I'll continue to be buying these awesome gel cheek stains. I can't wait to own all of them. Last night I fell asleep with my mu on, I know terrible for the skin but I was sooooo tired, and my blush was still on. AMAZING. I wear it with MAC Fleur Power on top for added staying power. I'm just happy I have found a lasting blush just in time for Summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by babybop728

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the color Sunkissed on Hautelook when it was on sale for 5 bucks. I was thinking of buying it for a while because of all the positive reviews. Two things. One, it comes in a super small bottle for the price (which is normally 18 dollars). Two, when you first see the color, it's kind of off putting. I tried it for the first time last week and I am HOOKED. I love this stuff! I have super pale skin and red hair and sunkissed is the perfect color for me! It has a much nicer pinky tone to it than it looks like in the bottle. It looks very natural. But be warned. If you have pale skin like me, a little goes a long way. I put a little too much on the first time I used it, because I was unsure of how pigmented it was. I only need to use a little and I feel like the tiny bottle will last me a long time! I will definitely shell out the 18 for a new bottle when needed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently picked this product up in the shade rosy from my local target. It looks very natural on and the color is very sheer, but build-able. I have very pale olive skin and found the shade natural did not look like blush on my skin, and found the flushed to be too much of a berry color for summer. This has become my go to blush because it looks very natural on the apples of the cheeks. I also love how the colors have no shimmer or sparkle in them. Great buy, worth the $18 considering the fact that most other gel blushes are upwards of $25 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by flipthecoin888

I just found out about this not too long ago through youtube, and was interested because I was looking for a product that gives off a "natural flush". I was previously using Tarte's cheek stains but it was just somehing that I constantly had to reapply.

I am so glad I tried this Pixi blush! The product is really long-wearing, and a little goes a long way! I bought the shade Natural and it really does look like Im just flushed from within. Will definitely buy again, and will have to check out the other colors.

For a drugstore brand I found it quite expensive ($18) since the packaging looks quite... cheap? But it works, so Im not complaining!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tomlul

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought the NATURAL shade at Target and I really really like it. Very easy to apply and extremely natural results (healthy looking).
I think I'll try a darker shade as this one is just a bit too neutral for me.
I've tried Becca's cheek tints and Pixi's are so much easier to apply (and much less expensive of course).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by 1017

I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes - I got this in Natural. And it is AWESOME! I wish I had tried Becca Beach Tints (I have one coming) because I think these may be comparable. These do not budge! I put a dot on my the back of my hand and blend onto my cheek with my finger. The spot where the blush was on the back of my hand takes a lot to get washed off. Natural is a soft rosey flush without being too red, too pink , brown or orange or coral. Just the perfect natural flush. If you have a darker skin tone you may want to try a darker shade, but this is great for me. These were $19 for a small tube at Target (the tube looks huge compared to a Becca Beach Tint). I barely use a drop when I use it. If you are interested in Becca Beach Tints but they are hard to get your hands on...stop by your local Target and try these babies out. If my opinion changes after trying my new Becca I will let you know ASAP.

UPDATE - I got my Becca Beach Tint in Guava and I love the color, but this PIXI blush is so much easier to apply and work with and you get so much more product than the Becca.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this issue where I can never find a blush that lasts on me. I don't even have oily skin at all, and I've tried many different high end brands, including Chanel, MAC, and Tarte's famous natural cheek stains, and their amazonian clay blushes which I do like, but they're not as long lasting on me as they are on most others. I think it's something weird with my chemistry or something

Anyway, this cheek stain is absolutely amazing. And it takes natural to the next level, you definitely don't look like you're wearing makeup at all. It lasts for hours, and when you top it with a little bit of powder blush, it lasts allll day. Yes, it's 18 bucks for a little tube, like many reviewers are complaining about, but you need only the tiniest bit, so this little tube will last forever. Pixi is a slightly more high end brand, which is why it's on the pricier side. Pixi is a very popular brand in the U.K. I always see tons of Pixi products used in YT tutorials by very well known U.K. makeup artists, and they seem to like their products very much. Also, compared to similar products @ Sephora, which don't work as well imo, this is quite fairly priced. For example, I purchased the YSL cheek stain, and didn't like it *nearly* as much as this one, & promptly returned it. (And that one was $30 for the same size tube as this one!) For reference, I'm a warm toned, medium skinned (half Italian) NC30-40 depending on the season, and all the shades of this work for me, my fav being Sunkissed. They are quite buildable, so if u have darker/tan skin, they will definitely work on you as well.

I have the shades Flushed (SCARY looking blood red in the tube, but don't let that deter you, it's sheer and A-maziiing), Natural (a gorgeous universally flattering pink), Rosy (a pretty raspberry), and Sunkissed (a peachy/rosey-bronze color- so beautiful, especially in the summer with a tan!). Obviously I do love this, I went back for all those shades! Plus, I have 2 of Natural haha cuz I thought it was a different color and didn't realize I already had it @ home! I love it so much, I didn't even return it, which is normally what I'd have done if I accidentally bought 2 of the same shade. I just keep one in my purse:). Give this a shot, it's fantastic!! Also, this can stain your fingers, so use some hand sanitizer when you're finished applying it, & the alcohol in it will remove any stain. (or u could always use a brush to blend it, i.e. the MAC 130 works brilliantly). Available at Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this gel blush by Pixi. I was looking for a cream blush originally, but unfortunately, it seems like most cream blushes contain alot of silicones and waxy things that drive my skin nutty. (I have super sensitive skin) This gel blush reminds me of a Clinique gel blush they had years ago that they discontinued. Once applied, it acts more like a stain. (it will stain your fingers a little but that is the idea, right?) Color is buildable, I usually dot along my cheeckbone and then use a clean finger to pat it out, blending as I go. Then I set with a light swipe of Benefit Hoola Bronzer and it's good to go all day. I purchased the shade - Rosy and it's a natural sheer pink/red. While it seems pricey for Target (I paid $18) it's not loaded up with unnecessary filler ingredients and that's really important to me. I have been using it daily for a month and haven't made a visible dent in the tube. I'd totally buy this again...the shade "Natural" is tempting me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Lahni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like to use this in the winter to give my cheeks a rosy sort of look and it's absolutely perfect. I have very fair skin and I use the "Natural" shade. It may look too dark while in the tube but it goes on very sheer and lasts all day long. I've even used this on my eyelids as an eyeshadow once or twice and it looked great - no creasing, and it added just the right touch of color.

It's pretty expensive - I think I got mine for $15 at my local Target - but it's worth the money and the tube lasts a very long time. I don't think I'll ever try another blush. :)