Aura Cacia 100% Essential Oils (All Plants)

4.5

oil

on 1/17/2005 7:13:00 AM

I love these EOs. I've used this brand for about 4 years. I am a massage therapist and blend my own aromatherapy massage oils and room sprays. Aura Cacia's quality can't be beat for the price. There are other brands out there that are pricier, and brands out there that are cheap in comparison. Usually these cheaper brands are watered down with more carrier oil. For a moderately priced EO that is of high quality, I recommend Aura Cacia.
Faves:
Geranium
Ylang Ylang II
Sweet Orange
Clary Sage

on 6/30/2004 11:22:00 PM

I was going through a stressful situation and desperate for non-pharmacological remedies, I bought a bottle of Aura Cacia Lavender oil to carry around with me. Whenever I felt overwhelmed with anxiety/emotions I would uncap the bottle and breath the lavender scent. The lavender has an instant calming/soothing effect on me, which really helps in emotionally overwhelming situations. I'm going to always keep a bottle around.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I bought lavender, lemon, and geranium essential oils from the Aura Cacia line. I mix them together and use in a variety of ways. I want to buy more but they are so expensive! But since it's "supposedly" the real 100% oil, than I guess that's okay. One oil they are missing is candula.. I haven't found that one by them.

on 2/6/2003 12:24:00 AM

(General opinion of all of Aura Cacia's Essential Oil Products) These little half-ounce bottles of essential oils are available at Whole Foods stores. Their prices vary from 3.69 (Sweet Orange) to a whopping 36.00 (Sandalwood) and AC has other less-popular oils available online. Been using a lot of EO's for a while, and from this company I've purchased lavender, ylang-ylang III, grapefruit, peppermint, spearmint, balsam fir, sweet basil, to name a few. These oils are of the finest quality and come in a dark bottle for storage. A drip stopper allows easy dispension of the oil. (remember to always use proper precautions and dilutions of EOs.) A great product line in my opinion!

Popular Other Products