August 23, 2014 | 1806 users online

Other - Aura Cacia - 100% Essential Oils (All Plants)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2005 7:13:00 AM More reviews by sarahtsaraht

I love these EOs. I've used this brand for about 4 years. I am a massage therapist and blend my own aromatherapy massage oils and room sprays. Aura Cacia's quality can't be beat for the price. There are other brands out there that are pricier, and brands out there that are cheap in comparison. Usually these cheaper brands are watered down with more carrier oil. For a moderately priced EO that is of high quality, I recommend Aura Cacia.
Faves:
Geranium
Ylang Ylang II
Sweet Orange
Clary Sage

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by crys20

This is a brand of essential oils that I trust for all of my recipes, cosmetic and medicinal. They seem to make sure that the essential oils are kept in sanitary conditions when bottled which is wonderful. They even now include little recipes on the side of each bottle and information on the plant which is very helpful on picking out which one you need for a recipe.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by fort

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was going through a stressful situation and desperate for non-pharmacological remedies, I bought a bottle of Aura Cacia Lavender oil to carry around with me. Whenever I felt overwhelmed with anxiety/emotions I would uncap the bottle and breath the lavender scent. The lavender has an instant calming/soothing effect on me, which really helps in emotionally overwhelming situations. I'm going to always keep a bottle around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought lavender, lemon, and geranium essential oils from the Aura Cacia line. I mix them together and use in a variety of ways. I want to buy more but they are so expensive! But since it's "supposedly" the real 100% oil, than I guess that's okay. One oil they are missing is candula.. I haven't found that one by them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Chandler5

(General opinion of all of Aura Cacia's Essential Oil Products) These little half-ounce bottles of essential oils are available at Whole Foods stores. Their prices vary from 3.69 (Sweet Orange) to a whopping 36.00 (Sandalwood) and AC has other less-popular oils available online. Been using a lot of EO's for a while, and from this company I've purchased lavender, ylang-ylang III, grapefruit, peppermint, spearmint, balsam fir, sweet basil, to name a few. These oils are of the finest quality and come in a dark bottle for storage. A drip stopper allows easy dispension of the oil. (remember to always use proper precautions and dilutions of EOs.) A great product line in my opinion!