Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 2/2/2013 2:19:00 AM

VERY refreshing to your face and is really good when you are feeling really drowsy and oily throughout the day! you spray this onto your face and you feel all lively! :)
It doesn't necessarily fix and perfect your makeup or anything, no. This mist is best for your face when you are wearing nothing but your own bear skin! :)

LOVE IT!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product so much! I picked this up at an airport. It was so refreshing when I had a 6 hour layover. I also love its size. It is TSA approved.

on 1/13/2013 7:04:00 PM

Water in a can. So IT DOESN'T set your makeup people. I don't get how some say it helps with their makeup. Sure its refreshing on a hot day, but it is way overpriced.

on 1/13/2013 3:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

on 1/12/2013 6:39:00 PM

Yes, this is water in a can. But it is different than spraying tap water on your face. I know because I used to set my powder with a quick spritz of tap water in a fine mist sprayer and the results are not the same as using the Evian. My favorite mineral water spray is the Avene thermal water as I find it very soothing on my skin.

on 1/11/2013 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

on 1/11/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros:
+ hydrates well and evenly; i use this after cleansing, before toning and/or moisturising
+ refreshing

cons:
- aerosol container

on 12/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I would only buy this in the summer time. Its refreshing on a hot day . I like the one in the plastic bottle too .

on 11/28/2012 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My best friend is a huge Evian fan for so many years now but even then, I never believed it. I always thought it was just water in a can. So what I do is just fill an atomizer with water. Until some months ago, I've read about the French cleansing method (no water) and it required Evian or Avene. So I got Evian and tried out the cleansing method and omg, I have never seen my skin this clear in years, or ever. Of course you can say it's the method, but I've tried using regular water and it doesn't work the same. Regular water is too strong for the skin.

Evian made my pores smaller and have way less breakouts (now, only when my period is coming). On really hot days, I skip the moisturizer and layer Evian on my skin. By that I mean I spray, let dry and then spray again. Three to five layers. I also use it to sheer out foundations (spray on brush), and give my face a dewy finish after putting on makeup.

I know it's expensive water but I don't really mind, as long as it works on my skin.

on 10/14/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok, i shall start off by saying that at first i hated it, i felt like it was water in a pressurized can, but then i told myself to give it one more week and everyday i started to like it even more than before, i didnt know when to use it, before or after makeup, at first i used it under my makeup, it was ok, but then i used it after the makeup before the mascara and eyeliner and i loved it!!! It gave me moisture and at the same time gave me a dewy finish...