October 25, 2014 | 1045 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

still my favorite mascara, but a little too expensive. I like to put a lot of mascara, i really like the heavy look. But for an everyday look, EL is expensive.
Still my favorite mascara, gives me a lot of volume, minimum flakes, very nice dark black. Makes my lashes look heavy and with a loooot of volume!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

If you want your eyelashes to look like one big clumpy eyelash purchase this, also if you want panda eyes and dry crispy eyelashes at the end of the day this is the mascara that will just do all of the above. LoL......for reference I do use EL's foundations and glosses which are excellent, first mascara purchase from EL and last.
I will stick to Lancome's Hypnose or L'Oreal's Voluminous for volume, both are very good, I think any mascara at this point is better than MagnaScopic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by butterflywings09

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the very best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. No clumps at all, and it beautifully brought to life my eyelashes. I will forever buy this mascara from now on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My main indicator of a good mascara is being able to hold a curl and this does not do it for me. I have fine Asian lashes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I've bought this 3 times. I wouldn't buy again because its not volumizing enough. And for the price I can use L'oreal products. So I'm going to pass on this. It did volumise but NOT enough. It didn't clump, you could build it up but its so wax that the curl doesnt hold. It does flake like CRAZY after 3 hours or so....thats BAD. And I'm the type of person who dose tough my eyes and rubs a little and if it flakes and I look like a Panda.... I'm going to stop using it. I really like the applicator and wand though. Its sleek and nice to hold and grip...it isn't cheap tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:12:00 AM More reviews by letty114

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Yes it's rather pricey but well worth the money spent.
I have very long but straight lashes, so i find it works best after curling my lashes, but other than that, it's great. If it does smudge slightly on the lower lashes, wipe off with a cotton but (Qtip). would definitely re-purchase - in fact I'm on my 3rd!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe that this is supposed to be a HE brand mascara. It sucks really bad. I used it a couple of times, it's very very flaky. I had flakes all over my cheeks and under my eyes. I got it in a gift set that my dad's gf gave to me for Christmas so I really can't comment on the price. This is a never again for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by onoriki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first got this as a sample and absolutely loved it. After nearly a year using the sample (i know thats really bad), i then went and bought the full size. I loved this mascara. My lashes are naturally long and curly already, but i loved that this mascara made my lashes thick and almost fake looking. It coated my lashes well and added volume and i just loved how it made my eyes pop without any other concealer or anything else. After probably a month of using it, i did start to notice it flaking on me just really getting clumpy and drying out horribly.

Main reason, i wouldn't buy this again is because of the price.. im pretty sure a few years ago when i bought the full-size it was like around the $60AUD mark. I know its high end but since then I've gone through lots of other brands of Eyeliner that are fraction of the price and do just as good a job.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by darksunnygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara did not give me volume at all. It gave me a little length but that's it. It smelled funny and was too expensive for how little it lived up to it's claims. It flaked after about 4 hours and caused my eyes to become irritated. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2010 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Minoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this mascara. I bought it for 16,- instead of the normal price of 24,- (or something).
It makes my lashes clump and now it's looks like I have only three fat lashes. Bleh.
I will never buy this again, not even on sale.