October 25, 2014 | 899 users online

Eye Primer - Clinique - Touch Base for Eyes - Buff Lighting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Suki73

This is my favorite eye shadow base so far. The SA recommended this shade over the ever-popular "canvas," and though I have since purchased other shades (incl. canvas), "buff lightning" is the one I reach for the most. It looks lovely with light or neutral shadows over it - and it is nice by itself, as mentioned. I have not had any problems with it drying out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I know a lot of ladies use the touch bases as primers for eyeshadow, but I prefer them by themselves. This one is a pretty neutral shimmer with a gorgeous cream-to-powder texture, plus staying power is fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kitty_catalina

A light shimmery nude color to use on the entire lid before applying e/s or alone for a simple look. The MA told me this would help my shadow last all day, but it hasn't really made a huge difference. It does, however, add a nice shimmer to my eyes.