L'Oreal Concealer Brush [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.7

on 8/15/2005 11:49:00 AM

I used to apply concealer with my fingers and didn't know any different. I still didn't know different when I tried a cheap Studio Basics brush or even a high end BB concealer brush. Then I came to P'ville and read all the raves for the L'Oreal brush so I decided I had to try it. I am SO glad I did! It is fantastic. Just what I need. The BB brush was too small and I didn't really care for it to be honest. But this brush picks up the right amount of concealer and applies it smoothly better than my finger ever could. It is also the right size for my undereye circle needs. I'm a fan and I'm done searching for concealer brushes! It was $7.99 at Ulta but I had a coupon so I got it for cheaper!

on 7/25/2005 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome brush. I used to apply concealer with my fingers, and then decided to buy this to test out whether a brush could make any difference. Definitely does!!!! Much smoother application and looks so much more natural. Highly recommend this brush.

on 7/19/2005 11:19:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

With its synthetic bristles, this brush is good for applying any emollient products. I use it to apply concealer or any liquid or cream shadows on my eyelids Works very well.

on 6/6/2005 2:55:00 PM

this is a really great brush! it makes applying concealer to your undereyes much easier and its cheap compared to high end brushes. In fact, this and CVS eyeliner brush are definately better than most high end brushes!

on 6/4/2005 9:18:00 PM

Buy this! It makes all the difference in the world! This is a *must* if you are combatting dark undereye circles.

on 6/3/2005 1:59:00 PM

Thanks everyone for the reviews! I used to use my finger for concealer. (Worked well enough.) Then I used a compact foundation brush [Japonesque] to put my concealer on. (Worked better.) Now I use the L'Oreal Concealer Brush. (Works BEST!) Flawless finish. Who knew a little brush can make such a difference?I bought this because I had a $5 Ulta Coupon, but should cost about $8 elsewhere. The bristles are made of taklon, and the handle is smokey-colored lucite. Great product, highly recommended. continued >>

on 6/1/2005 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using it for 6 months, and it's great. It works perfectly to dot and pat concealer over acne scars and breakouts. The hair is perfect size to dot and blend undereye concealer. Very easy to wash too. You can even rinse with water b/c it's taklon brush. I've been brainwashed that only highend brushes have great quality, UNTIL i found L'Oreal brushes... They're great as spare brushes.

on 3/30/2005 4:25:00 PM

Don't have anything to compare this to, as this is my first concealer brush, *but* this performs really well. Nice stiff, soft, dense taklon bristles blend everything seamlessly. I've washed it a few times and it keeps its shape well with no shedding. It even looks like a higher-end brand. Definite repurchase.

ETA: Also works very well at applying eyeshadows, loose powders and pigments. The shape makes it perfect for putting down color exactly where you want it.

on 3/26/2005 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My first concealer brush and my first L'Oreal brush. It's great in quality and inexpensive. I couldn't decide between this and MAC's 242 brush but finally decided to give this a try because there're better reviews here than MAC's brush. I'm glad I bought this because now I just saved $10 and the brush is not bad. It could have given more coverage but I guess I can use my finger for the more trouble spots. continued >>

on 3/2/2005 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Very happy with this brush. The only other concealer brush I've tried is the Shu Uemora concealer brush which I didn't care for at all. I found that I got better coverage and texture with my handy-dandy finger. But, after ready the reviews of this L'Oreal brush (and the MAC brush), I had to try them both. I'm waiting for MAC brush to arrive in the mail, but I picked up the L'Oreal brush yesterday and I'm very pleased. It's a little coarser than the Shu Uemora, but provides great coverage and texture.