December 19, 2014 | 1473 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yum. I loooove the scent and taste of these. They are really shiny and cute. The strawberry is a little synthetic but not bad. I always reach for this lipgloss. I put it on top of almost everything like Nars and Mac lipsticks. Plus they come in cute holiday sets!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on sale for $0.99 at a DS in Coca-Cola. It smells and taste almost like the soda, so I fine it very refreshing. It wasn't anything special to be honest so I added a few drops of Jojoba Oil after I used it a few times.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) I need to find this in my purse and throw it away. Hang on ... Okay now it's in the garbage can. I'll continue getting these for my kids, but not for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Confetti_hearts

I have recently gone back to using bonne bell lipsmacker products (I haven't used it since I was a kid!). This product is very affordable and is easily found in drug stores and in a great variety of flavors. I got them in strawberry and vanilla and it gives a great amount of shine and tastes great. Although the packaging does not give you that much product you can easily afford a lot of flavors! This works just as well (or even better) than a lot of the higher end lip glosses in my opinion! I will definately purchase this again and in some more flavors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by andylynns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got vanilla a month or so ago and loved it right from the beginning! It smells AMAZING, like a sweet vanilla icing, it looks nice on the lips, and i find it pretty moisturizing too! Yesterday I bought pink lemonade and it smells great too.

A couple negatives that I've found:
-You get a pretty small amount, so it runs out pretty quickly.
-Doesn't last a super long time on the lips (but I'm not sure if glosses ever do)
-Slight change of smell after a few weeks?

All taken into account, I'm still very happy with the glosses. At 3$ each, you can afford a new one every month!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by KmBbrinkley

I have been a Lip Smackers fan for years, and have owned most of the flavors. I love them all (except the bubble gum one, but that's just because I hate bubble gum-flavored anything, lol.) Anyway, they're cute, cheap, they smell/taste good, they moisturize really well, and they're portable. I currently own over thirty. (I'm obsessed!) :-) They don't last incredibly long, but it reapplication doesn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by whiteties123

i bought this innnn pink lemondade
really shiny
and pretty
buy it
i also have it innnnnnnnnnnnnn strawberry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dr. Pepper rules! Beautiful tint that lasts to a degree after it wear off and it wears well unless you lick it off or drink a lot after putting it on. Not as easy to find anymore due to the word getting out but when I am lucky enough to find it, I stock up (sorry ladies). Try it, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

BTW, stay away from all the "newer" ones that claim to be sparkling. They have major chunks of glitter and they're scratchy and just plain icky. A regular tissue doesn't remove it. Go to the bathroom and use whatever is available (hopefully with an oil base of some kind) and get the junk off and put on something comfortable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by starry9oclocksky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for the DR. PEPPER flavor Lip Smacker.

This stuff is amazing. It actually has a hint of color, which gives my lips a really natural, healthy flush, with just the right amount of shine. It also conditions my lips and heals when they're chapped. It was actually hard to find (I finally found it at Marcs) and it was under $2.00, but I'm definitely getting rid of some of my other more high end products to make room for it! It also tastes and smells great. I think I'm going to stock up in case they stop making them and I'd suggest you do the same! For such a cheap price, you really can't lose if you want to try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, flavor and the packaging but sadly, I seem to be allergic, a couple of hours after I apply this or any other Bonne Bell lip product my lips get this grainy feeling and itch... bummer!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ellohai

I have this in vanilla. It's a bit sticky but it smells just like vanilla!! Mmmm!! It doesn't taste great though... and wears off pretty quickly. Great price! Beware if wearing over lip colour, it will transfer and eventually turn the whole gloss into a different colour. So, remember to wipe off any lip colour from the wand before putting the wand into the tube. Oh and this product does leak easily (even if capped tightly--trust me!). So make sure that it is always kept upright as opposed to horizontally into your bag. It is an average, basic teen ligloss.