Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this product. Its design is very similar to the shu, yet I think it does a slightly better job at curling lashes. I love the red pad too!

on 5/27/2008 6:26:00 PM

When I first tried this curler I was blown away!!! 5 seconds later I had to own it! This eyelash curler creates a flirty curly lash!
Kevyn admired Shu's design, however he wanted to improve on it and he did!

on 5/5/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I had a holy grail in my Shu until I gave this a try. For some reason it curls better?? I always thought a curl was a curl, but there is something about this curler. It is lasting longer than any of my Shu...usually bought a new Shu every month and a half or so, but this is going on 4 months strong. I misplaced it and had to go back to the Shu for a few days...a NEW one at that. I still liked this one MUCH better :) A+

on 4/23/2008 1:14:00 AM

This is my favorite curler, I prefer this to the curlers by Shu (runner up fave) and Shiseido (didn't like). The pads last a long time, and I use it every day! I have repurchased, because I needed a "buy up" item on drugstore.com to qualify for a minimum purchase/discount and I don't mind having an extra one!

on 4/5/2008 12:54:00 PM

Shu was THE Standard for eyelash curlers for years - until this one came out. Kevyn (RIP) had his team develop this one... based on the Japanese model, and this surpasses..... Maybe it's the red pad, I don't know. :-) But this curler never pinches, and I don't even have particularly large eyes.

on 3/20/2008 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really good curler. Curls the lashes brilliantly and it lasts. I like it.

on 1/29/2008 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this eyelash curler for years...I love it and as soon as I got it, it replaced my Shu curler...I just love it...only problem...how do I know when I need to replace the liners and they look brand new years later? I have no idea if another curler is better...in highschool and college I use Revlon, then Shu, then this for 15 years and am only on my second pad....wonderful curler in my opinion...worth every penny.

on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

on 7/20/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy crap. I will NEVER use another drugstore curler AGAIN! To be honest, I never used anything other than the d/s ones--I didn't even KNOW there were high end curlers!!!! *slaps face* This has got to be the greatest thing in the world for my stupid flat lashes that I was "blessed" with from my family genes (along with the other wonderful things like cellulite and a pooch belly, despite years of hard core sports playing starting when I was 3. Nope. Still got fat. Still got cellulite. Still got acne. Still got the effing stupid lashes). Back on topic though...... this curler doesn't just kink a curl into place. It shapes my lashes all over. I've never had them touch the bottom of my brow bone area, and this curler curled them all the way up, and they look the way they're supposed to!! YAY!!! This thing is amazing. I think I'll sleep with it in bed like my teddy. That's how much I love it. You won't be dissapointed with this!!!

Eyes: Violet

Great e/l curler. Have 3 Shus that I've been using forever-this works well. I have large eyes and all I can tell you is that it works for me.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools