December 18, 2014 | 1566 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Eye Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW. This brush is orgasmic! I've tried several crease brushes but this one wins hands down. It came as a dual brush. It is soft but precise. I always found it hard to create good crease contour, usually it would end up looking too OTT but this brush makes that perfect arrow in the outer corners of my lids. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by dudulka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG brush - if I were to be left with just one brush for the rest of my makeup life I would without a moment's hesitation choose this one.And to think I only bought itbecause I couldn't get my hands on the MAC 226 and this seemed similar enough.This is hands down my favourite brush, not just my favourite crease brush but actually my favourite eye brush ever! I am a complete brush whore and have tried more than my fair share of crease brushes in my makeup life and no other brush even comes close to this one. It has the perfect shape, the softest natural bristles I have ever encountered (BTW it never sheds!not even one hair!) and has exactly the right density to where it holds it shape when working with it yet because it is so insanely soft it never ever scratches your eye no matter how much pressure you use and I use a lot of pressure. Prior, to purchasing this brush I was always afraid of scratching my clients' eyes when doing crease work since I am rather heavy handed with my brushes but with this I just don't have to pay any attention to how hard I push on the eyelid. It is a truly sublime brush. I said I would repurchase it but I don't see myself ever doing it since I can't imagine ever having to - it's such a high-quality brush. It's my most often used brush and I wash it all the time and it looks brand new after years of using it. BTW this works fantastic as a eye corner brush as well. To see it in action come visit me at

P.S. We don't have Laura Mercier cosmetics in Poland so I bought all my LM brushes on strawberrynet.com - they charge an extra 5$ for LM brushes but you don't pay for shipping so all in all you pay US retail. Definetely worth the $35 I paid for it. Hope this helps if your pondering purchasing it!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing brush, so glad I bought, pricey but worth it, the bristles are so soft on skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by s_nazanin

Wow. This is a very very great brush. It great for crease work. It is so soft and it is extremely well for doing crease an outer V. The other crease brush I own is Smashbox No. 15 and the LM is superior.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I was in the market for a crease brush and I had read good reviews on Laura Mercier crease brush so I decided to give it a shot. The brush is very soft and small enough to fit in the crease. This brush really assisted me in creating the perfect smoky eye using my Kat Von D Beethoven palette. I don't know how I lasted this long without this brush. I could tell the difference in the overall apperance of my eye makeup using this brush in the outer v and crease of my eye. This brush really helped me blend the eyeshadow really well. I would definitely purchase this brush again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeshadow brush I've ever used, especially when matched with LM Eyeshadow compact. It picks up the right amount of colour and easy to use. For someone lazy like me it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by warfreakbaby

i was supposed to get nars small dome brush but the SA suggested this one. so, i gave it a try. it works pretty well with my nars eyeshadows. i really hate applying eyeshadows but after purchasing this, i always look forward in doing my everyday eye make up. this is my HG eye brush and i dont need any brush, just this one and my eye make up is perfect! its expensive but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by suey421

I love this brush! It gives such a nice even eyeshadow application, doesnt shed, and is so soft on your eyelids. I hate synthetic brushes that poke the sensitive skin around my eyes but this brush is nothing like that. It holds shadow well and works well for blending. A serious must have for your make up collection. Its worth the high price. It will hold up well and you will get a lot of use out of it for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 8:26:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very soft bruch that works quite effectively. Blending of eye make up becomes child's play. Can's go wrong using this bruch. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

I LOVE this brush!!!!! It's perfect for using on my crease. And it's soft so it doesn't scratch or poke my eyes. And it pickes up just the right amount of powder. Just absolutely perfect. I want another one!!