Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

on 3/24/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

GREAT & very rich hand cream without alcohol or glycerine and high content of aloe vera. WONDERFUL, strong almond scent, very cute packaging as well!

on 3/22/2013 8:06:00 PM

Quick highlights: greasy, good scent, intense moisture |||||
This is the hand cream I go to when my hands are especially dry or cracked. It's very thick and greasy, so I only use it at night, but it moisturizes very well. The scent is strong, but not bad. I wouldn't use this all the time because of it's greasiness, but it's a lifesaver when my hands are really dry.

on 2/23/2013 4:23:00 AM

This is quite a nice nighttime hand treatment. Nighttime, because it takes a while to really sink in, itīs a bit greasy, but feels nice and nourishing. Itīs not exceptional in terms of reparing really chapped hands, though. BUT I find the scent extremely strong and although I donīt mind the aroma of almonds or better said, marzipan, it is so strong that I find it offputting.

on 2/10/2013 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this product. Yes, it's a little greasy. But I feel like once it sinks it, it really moisturizes. I don't have dry skin, but I have been exfoliating my face constantly this winter. This cream is one of the few things that gives some life back into my face (yes I put it on my face, in addition to my hands, elbows, and knees). This is a great moisturizing cream.

on 1/24/2013 4:23:00 PM

I am a really big fan of Burt's Bees. However, I just can't stand this product ! It's greesy and it doesn't smell the best either. I'm not sure if it really moisturized since all I got was shiny, slick hands. I would only recommend this to someone with cracking skin :/ I really hate this product. The consistency is another thing. It's so thick, almost like butter. I definately won't be repurchasing.

on 1/23/2013 6:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this stuff!!! At work I'm constantly handling paperwork so my hands even in the summer time get dry. I bought it at walmart for almost $9. I keep it up in the cabinet at work for my co-workers and I to use. The girls love it too!!! Oh and it smells fabulous. It may start off a little greasy but it sinks in within a couple of minutes.

on 1/13/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love that this product really helps my dry skin. I hate that it is very greasy and the scent is not the best. I use this as a night cream because it is so greasy. What I do is heat the cream with my blow dryer this melts the cream slightly which makes it easier to apply. I have used this on my feet and leaves my feet ready for sandal season.

on 12/30/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I'm not a fan of the lingering nutty scent, however, I can't stop using it and my hands and elbows have never looked better. I had an extremely bad, scaly, discolored dry patch on my left elbow, but after 2 weeks of religious use twice daily the patch has nearly disappeared.

To combat the greasiness of the product for daytime use; I use place a small amount between my palms to melt it and then pat it over my hands and massage it in. This way I find that I can go about my normal business in a much shorter amount of time.

The jar... I can't really complain about it as I can easily get every last penny's worth out of it versus having to cut open a tube or pump bottle (which I've never done out of sheer laziness, but still).

on 12/8/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all, I don't really think that putting hand cream into a small jar is that good of an idea. This product is quite moisturising but it takes too much time absorb into the skin. Its scent is ok but it is not entirely pleasing. There are so many different hand creams out there. So I don't think I will repurchase it.

on 12/7/2012 2:10:00 PM

I have used so many hand creams. My work dries out my hands something crazy and the winters are always rough on my hands. I typically use Aquaphor continuously through the cold weather months but recently picked up this in Target on a whim. It was almost $12 - kinda pricey. But I have been so impressed. I love the almond scent - it does linger which does not bother me. The big thing is that I have not had my hands look or feel this good in ages. It is improving the overall appearance of my skin drastically.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products