Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 9/29/2014 10:15:00 PM

I really like this concealer.
it blends into the skin beautifully, i am in the shade light medium
i use it for dark circles and blemishes
the coverage is pretty good. not amazing but pretty good.
i use this everyday and for special occasions when i need more coverage i use my other concealer which is the nars creamy concealer (highly recommended)
the packaging is great, with the tip applicator, easy to control how much u put on, so no product goes to waste
i believe this has spf 10 which isn't much but still good that it has spf in it
it doesn't feel heavy at all, light with a good coverage is always the best
i only use this on top of a primer and then powder my face with a mineral powder afterwards, to set everything.
it does stay in place, only seen a few light creases.
overall, highly recommended for those who want a light everyday concealer with good coverage for under eye circles and blemishes.

on 9/25/2014 5:21:00 PM

This is brilliant for under eye dark circles. But won't let it anywhere near the rest of my skin ever again! I have acne prone skin and after topical treatments I have it under control. But this caused horrendous breakouts. It took weeks to heal and scars were left behind. I can only put it down to this after it started 5 days after using it and got continuously worse until I stopped using it. I use the stay in place foundation which is great but I'm a bit upset I paid so much money for this to have to get rid of it :(

on 9/1/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer, it's the perfect texture for my dry skin and I like the wand as i place it on my skin then blend with my brush. I think it could deal with being a bit more coverage as I find it takes a couple of layers to get it covering as much as I'd like but for the moment it is my fave concealer and I will be purchasing again

on 8/27/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

if this concealer didnt turn orange on me after it dried id buy it forever! it covered amazingly, didnt break me out, and lasted for HOURS! i tried multiple shades and each one leaned either really yellow, or hot dog pink and i needed a neutral balance.

on 8/25/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's great for covering up my dark circles! I have really bad dark circles and I've tried so many hyped up concealers that don't work but this one is great!

on 8/25/2014 3:08:00 AM

I've only used this as an under eye concealer since my main issue is dark circles and I'm not impressed. It's doesn't cover well enough for me and creases quite quickly. Maybe works better to hide red imperfections but not for blue/purple dark circles. It's not the worst I've tried but not the best either. Will not buy again.

The best concealer

on 8/15/2014 10:07:00 AM

Only tried this concealor thus far for under eye. I have relatively good skin thus I don't use it to conceal any other parts of my face except my under eye in the hope to brighten it a little. This absolutely does the job and it stays throughout the day. Except that it's a little thick and drying but overall it's an awesome product. If I do not find any better than this, I wouldn't mind sticking to it despite the bad points.

on 8/8/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For NC15 the lightest one will still be wayyyyyyyyy too yellow. Doesn't cover up pimples, creases in the lines under eyes and enhances them, blending is quite annoying and it is sticky.
Not so "impressive" like most here claim it to be. Disappointed...

on 7/15/2014 9:46:00 PM

I really like the Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer. It is long lasting, and blends really well...I would give it a 5 if it completely covered the red raised pimples that I sometimes get due to hormonal flare-ups, but it doesn't :(. I usually try to avoid the green acne covering stuff, but I may try that along with this product to see if it does a better job of covering those kind of skin imperfections. It does do a really good job of covering old acne discoloration and under eye circles. I sometimes use only this as my foundation, and it's really light weight.

It is on the pricey side of around $20 a tube, which is a bummer; but even with everyday use it will last you several months. I feel like you waste some of the product due to the container type, but I always scrape out as much as I possibly can before giving in and buying a new one.