September 18, 2014 | 949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vspinheiro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like it.
it definitly hydrates your skin and leave it with a pretty soft feeling, i used for my whole body :)
i don't really know about the firming part but it kinda of even out the skin so the cellulite is not so visible and that's a huge plus... oh and let's not forget the pump
i'm buying this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Costco for $12.00 and I love it, I have been using it for about 3 months now. I use it everyday because my skin is really dry and i need moisturizers and lotions all the time. Anyway I love it because it keeps my skin looking beautiful and soft, compared to other moisturizers. I do not agree with the price, I think it should cost less. I would buy something cheaper, but nothing works better on my skin than this, besides Aveno face and body lotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by GlamGirl80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This a great product for the price. I feel like it is working as a firmer. The great thing is, it smells nice, and feels nice! Some of the other firming lotions I have tried have not been to hot. They smell funny to me. But you can't ever go wrong with Nivea. Great quality, wonderful bargain, awesome lotion!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by marnie79

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason I gave this lotion such a low rating is its scent. The scent actually started burning my nose and though I only put it on two arms, I just couldn't put it on the rest of my body.

If you can take the scent I thought the lotion was great. Instantly, my arms looked great...and that's no small feat on someone who is 53. I also have sensitive skin and found this lotion non-irritating.

I found the consistency fine and on my arms a little went a long way.

If the scent doesn't bother you...I'd high recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lotion has a fresh, clean smell and is quite moisturizing. I have been using it everyday for a couple of weeks now and love how soft it leaves my legs. It takes a few minutes to sink in but isn't too greasy.

Sorry to say but I don't think this lotion firms much, at least for me. Unfortunately, companies make amazing claims and products typically fail to follow through. I don't have a lot of cellulite but enough to want to try out this lotion. I noticed that my legs do look nicer and smoother but no reduction in cellulite. Most of my cellulite is on my inner thighs and nope, no difference.

I'll continue to use this lotion because it's a good price and size, smells lovely, and I haven't found anything I like better. Just don't go to it for cellulite reduction!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm honestly obsessed with purchasing firming lotions...lately I've been working out alot, and I have this idea in my head that using firming lotions will give my legs more tone as well - i'm not too sure this is true, but I like to think I'm noticing a difference!!

This is my favourite firming lotion, actually, any lotion. I love the new pump/packaging, it's so updated and I find it doesn't clog :) The scent is so fresh and clean...and I love the thin consistency. You don't need to use too much, so I'm hoping this'll make the bottle last a while! There's absolutely no greasy feeling left over afterwards either..it absorbs so nicely.

Comparable to Olay's firming lotion...I like this one better, it seems more "grown up" and the fact that it says "scientifically proven" on the label makes me feel pretty reassured!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this until I finished it....BUT....I couldn't see a difference in firmness. It's very watery, and the smell was not exactly enjoyable for me (I couldn't even tell you what it smelled like, to be honest), but it absorbed into my skin very well (compared to the other Nivea lotions I use). I basically bought this because my friend swore her skin was "so much firmer" after using this, but I honestly don't see ANY difference (on her or myself).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by LeanneMM

Like the reviewer before me, I bought this at Costco a few days ago for about $12. However, I used it only twice and had to return it since the smell was so strong! If you are at all sensitive to smells, I definitely recommend smelling this before you purchase it. I can usually handle fairly strong smells, but this one was incredibly strong -- and icky! Usually the scent of most lotions will also dissipate after the lotion sinks in, but this one lasted for about six hours, and interfered with my perfume.

Since I only used it twice, I can't speak to its skin-tightening abilities. I really did like how light-feeling it was, and it also adds a nice glean to your skin. If you don't mind the smell, it seems like a nice lotion, but just be warned that it may be too strong! Luckily, Costco has a great return policy, and I returned it two days later, even though it was used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I got this at Costco, and it is a HUGE size, like 33oz. I really like the texture and smell of this. I havent used it long enough to see the firming results, but in general for a lotion, this stuff is great! I also had a coupon for $4 off of this, so the price was definitely right. :) Im sure it will take me a while to use this bottle up, but I think I will be repurchasing when I run out. It is very nice.

If you want this, buy it at Costco! 1,000ml for about $12 regular price, and I got mine for less than $10 with a coupon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Winterjet

really like this lotion, although it does not really provide the "firming" as far as I can see. I use it twice a day or sometimes once, I feel my skin is very moisturized and feel so much smoother than before. For this little price and such a big bottle and quality, the value is super...!