Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 12/20/2014 5:33:00 PM

I have been using this beauty bar for half of a week now and I think that It is helping my skin to get rid of toxins in my pores. As with all cleansers you should use for 3 weeks to see the if it works for those that didn't know this here is why: If you have dirt in your pores and there is no pimple above surface but dirt underneath then when you start using a really good cleanser (dove) it will start to bring this dirt to the serface creating a pimple, then when the pimple disapears there will be no dirt under your skin and it will be totally clear.
This means that if you are using it and you start to get pimples, please wait a full three weeks, because this could actually be removing dirt that your other cleanser never got rid of.
I will update in a little bit to tell you how this is going

on 12/19/2014 3:33:00 PM

Where to even begin with this product. I have sensitive, combination skin, prone to redness and/or irritation.. I tried switching to organic products thinking it would benefit my face rather than all the chemicals.. NO.. I couldn't even remember what my beautiful clear skin looked like anymore, it was just so irritated with redness and break outs, I didn't ever want to do anything because I wanted to avoid going anywhere. My friend told me to stop and just use soap and water.. I was terrified, hearing that your never suppose to use soap, but I said what the heck, what do I have to lose.. It's been one week since using the Dove white beauty bar... I love it!! My face has cleared up and improved dramatically!! In just one week!! I love the lather it gives and even the smell. It can be drying to an area that is recovering from a blemish but nothing a little Eucerin can't fix.. Overall I hope this continues to work for me like the little gem it's been so far!! Thank you Dove and to my friend for the advice ;) Just try it, you might be suprised!!

UPDATE.......
Irritated my whole body. Not so much my face but I didn't like the way my face felt shortly after washing. Like a super oily film :/ really loved the smell though

on 12/15/2014 10:57:00 AM

Dove beauty bar what a gem you are. I have always kept you in my massive collection of products as a staple. You are inexpensive for such a quality product. Dove moisture cannot be beat for face and body. Creamy delicious lather that softens and soothes. You are an all star dove beauty bar

on 12/13/2014 10:10:00 PM

I love dove soap! I ran out of one of my expensive cleansers, and only had my dove soap to use. I cringed at having to use a soap, as it's been drilled into me that soap will wreck the ph of my skin and dry it out, but I decided it was better to use soap then to leave my make up on all night. After I used it I thought my skin looked softer, less irritable and felt neither dry nor tight! After having used so many expensive cleansers over the years (clinique, jan marini, skinceuticals, obagi, estee lauder), I'm of the opinion that they are generally a waste of money! After all, they are on your skin for such a small amount of time! I'm trying to simplify my routine, and will continue to just use dove as my cleanser.
It's not a miracle for me and hasn't completely cleared up my skin or anything, but I do think my skin looks better when I use it, and in comparison to other high end cleansers I've used, it performs just as well, if not better :)

on 12/13/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this all the time in my teens and had such beautiful moisturised glowing skin and then I just got lost amidst all of the pretty shower gels I just forgot about it. After years of gels I found myself just loading body butter everyday just to have my glowing skin and I thought back on the days my skin was beautiful after using dove...so I bought the big pack as it was on special....after using dove beauty bar again for the first time it was a nostalgic beautiful and calming experience and I got out of the shower and my skin was so soft. A week later my skin is glowing and I find I dont need to exfoliate much anymore. I don't know what it is in the beauty bars but dove have it down pat. I will never stop using dove beauty bar ever again!!

on 10/11/2014 8:34:00 AM

I thought that this product was just body soap...until I read the reivews on Makeupalley, didn't know it was used for face haha.
Nearly all soap makes me skin feel tight and sometimes itchy, but this beauty bar doesn't, which I love.
I think I'll be buying more of this, for my face and body. :P

on 10/8/2014 11:14:00 AM

The only bar soap I would ever use. Wonderful consistency and lathers so well. Doesn't break me out like I expected it to, being a moisture rich soap, and leaves skin soft and not at all tight. Smells awesome too. Absolutely love it.

on 10/4/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So lucky I found this. Such a natural cleansing soap. Better than any acne face wash. This makes my skin bright and glow. Highly recommend for acne-prone/oily/sensitive skin.

on 10/1/2014 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used this for the past 5 years . This soap leaves my face soft and clean . I have not bought face cleanser since i have used this . I use this when i run out of body wash sometimes too .

on 9/30/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Of all the things to give me Clear, blemish free skin I cannot believe it was a simple soap. always being told that soap was bad for my face, I avoided it much of my life. I also go through spells of horribly broken out skin too. I've tried everything on the market..literally. I finally gave up and said, enough is enough and I'm tired of spending money when nothing works. My Aunt who has beautiful 50 year old skin told me to use Dove, nothing else. i had nothing to lose and Starting using Dove exclusively to wash my face 4 weeks ago. My skin is completely clear and smooth. No breakouts, no clogs, no bumps, acne scars are healing. I'm dumbfounded but happy.

I'm using the original beauty bar, not the unscented or sensitive one, just the original. Twice a day. wipe with Witch hazel, Vitamin e oil on scars, lips and under eyes. I'm just amazed at what a huge difference a month can make.

when i started using it, it dried up existing blemishes. I got a few more in the first week, but small and they went away easily. I had clogged up pores too and by the end of the second week, I noticed those were going away too. By Week 3. clear skin, week 4, still clear. Didn't even breakout during my TOM, which never happens. I'm totally sold on Dove. I even got my BF to start using it and I've invested in a huge 10 pack!! lol