April 17, 2014 | 1587 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You get what you would expect: a fresh minty green tea scent with medium staying power but a great ability to lift the mood and energize. The body lotion has a much better efect in terms of developing on the skin, therefore I stick to that, but I don't regret the time and money spent on wearing it as a perfume once.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by stefsim

I loved this 3 years ago and even bought a second bottle after I finished the first.. It started out smelling nice and fresh, but I'm not sure what happened, the sweet green tea scent disappeared halfway through my second bottle...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GAH! Despite all the positive reviews, this smells like Irish Spring to me. I like Irish Spring, but as soap, and it's meant to be washed off. I don't feel there's anything truly herbal or "green" about this scent. Instead it smells soapy, overwhelming, and unpleasant.

At least the bottle is pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The year was 2000. My roommate in the dorms used this heavenly-smelling body lotion. I thought it was the best thing I had ever smelled- it was light, and fresh, and citrusy, and made me feel happier just for having sniffed it. Instant mood pick-up, every time.

So I started wearing Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the perfume spray. And that's literally the only scent I've worn for the past 12 years. (Er, I realize that makes me seem singularly unadventurous, but, well, yes.) My aunt tried to give me Red Door once ("you *like* Elizabeth Arden!"). I boorishly returned it.

Despite my single-minded devotion, this gets 4 stars, not 5, because of the comparatively poor lasting power. Also, I cannot vouch for its "attract the opposite species!" appeal. The husband has no opinion, or so he claims. And the one male who is admittedly wild for this scent- to the extent of taking rather stalkerish deep breaths of my shoulder during hugs- is gay. A good friend and a good guy, but certain lines were never crossed, for obvious reasons.

I usually buy these at Marshall's or Ross- last time I got the 50mL for $10. A bottle at work, another in my travel kit, another on my dresser, another at my parents' house, and a truly tiny thing (maybe 10 mL?) in my purse. Hopefully I'll never tire of it, because I am stocked up for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by heyfattybumbum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love love love this fragrance espicially on hot days it cools and refreshes on the first spray ...its a cooling minty green tea fragrance ...I also spray my pillows and sheets with this too...so during the night I get lovely wiffs of this perfume ..Im going to try the others in the range too ..these can all be bought very cheaply from online discount fragrance shops...It also lasts a lot longer than my other green tea fragrance which is a Bvlgari & it three times as much as the EA version...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's one of those perfumes you used to wear in high school or college but can still wear years after that. It's just fresh, clean and light. It's unoffensive and it's actually sort of uplifting. I wouldn't want this to be my signature scent, though, I don't think it has much personality, I just think that it's a perfect go-to fragrance so I always make sure I have one in my wardrobe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this scent! Green tea! Green tea icecream! Green tea mochi! Green tea as a fragrance?! Heck yeah! It's amazing during the spring/summer! Great for hot summer days. I always feel refreshed and awakened whenever I spray this all over myself. And it's definitely NOT pricey, (depends where you buy it) compared to other perfumes that smell trashy and nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The most classic green tea fragrance, it's been aroud for quite a long time and this makes its reputation. I've bought it and the bath line products several times in the past years, but now I can only smell syntheticity in it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

okay scent; very pricey. Also the scent is rather strong when applied and dissipates in a few hours.

I prefer the Atkinsons Eau de cologne (which sadly, I am not able to find in stores anymore!) to any other spray perfumes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by dreamr009

I love this scent because it's so calming and a very peaceful feeling. But the scent doesn't last very long.