September 17, 2014 | 1899 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by linachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great barely there, clean and fresh perfume. When I'm going to an exam, grocery shopping or just getting a coffee during the day this is my choice of perfume. It's a great scent for hot summer days, it is very refreshing. It does not last long, but it is also very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is OK! I prefer L'occitane.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep a bottle of this in the fridge for really hot days. It is a refreshing, uncomplicated burst of freshness.
I looked and other scents to serve this purpose but they were all seemed a citrus-y/sweet/astringent or frankly to trad perfume-y.
This is not a sexy scent, or sophisticated scent but it is the best pick-me-up on sticky days!
There is one major flaw in that there is little lasting ability, it is gone within an hour. Considering how inexpensive this scent is it is not a big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by elin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this scent and it's a good one to use during summer. It is clean and fresh and refreshing. However, the scent doesn't seem to linger long.

Also, I've had this bottle for more than five years and it still smells fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by letsgobananas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My dad bought this for me at the duty free shop couple months back and it was really cheap. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering so I wear this quite often. The packaging is not as fanciful as other fragrances but it's really convenient to carry about. Great product overall, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You get what you would expect: a fresh minty green tea scent with medium staying power but a great ability to lift the mood and energize. The body lotion has a much better efect in terms of developing on the skin, therefore I stick to that, but I don't regret the time and money spent on wearing it as a perfume once.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by stefsim

I loved this 3 years ago and even bought a second bottle after I finished the first.. It started out smelling nice and fresh, but I'm not sure what happened, the sweet green tea scent disappeared halfway through my second bottle...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GAH! Despite all the positive reviews, this smells like Irish Spring to me. I like Irish Spring, but as soap, and it's meant to be washed off. I don't feel there's anything truly herbal or "green" about this scent. Instead it smells soapy, overwhelming, and unpleasant.

At least the bottle is pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The year was 2000. My roommate in the dorms used this heavenly-smelling body lotion. I thought it was the best thing I had ever smelled- it was light, and fresh, and citrusy, and made me feel happier just for having sniffed it. Instant mood pick-up, every time.

So I started wearing Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the perfume spray. And that's literally the only scent I've worn for the past 12 years. (Er, I realize that makes me seem singularly unadventurous, but, well, yes.) My aunt tried to give me Red Door once ("you *like* Elizabeth Arden!"). I boorishly returned it.

Despite my single-minded devotion, this gets 4 stars, not 5, because of the comparatively poor lasting power. Also, I cannot vouch for its "attract the opposite species!" appeal. The husband has no opinion, or so he claims. And the one male who is admittedly wild for this scent- to the extent of taking rather stalkerish deep breaths of my shoulder during hugs- is gay. A good friend and a good guy, but certain lines were never crossed, for obvious reasons.

I usually buy these at Marshall's or Ross- last time I got the 50mL for $10. A bottle at work, another in my travel kit, another on my dresser, another at my parents' house, and a truly tiny thing (maybe 10 mL?) in my purse. Hopefully I'll never tire of it, because I am stocked up for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by heyfattybumbum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love love love this fragrance espicially on hot days it cools and refreshes on the first spray ...its a cooling minty green tea fragrance ...I also spray my pillows and sheets with this too...so during the night I get lovely wiffs of this perfume ..Im going to try the others in the range too ..these can all be bought very cheaply from online discount fragrance shops...It also lasts a lot longer than my other green tea fragrance which is a Bvlgari & it three times as much as the EA version...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No